Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Orgasms

Have you tried the Pineapple at the beginning of the day, also after giving it some thought, isn't a pineapple with core removed and mounted against a washing machine on full spin a male toy.

And the removed core could be the toy for the ladies. His and hers matching toy sets brought to you by Del Monte šŸ˜

You know, the Native Americans were always known for using ALL of the pineapple. When the white man discovered the pineapple, he would just drill a hole in it, fuck it and discard it, wastefully. But the Native Americans used every piece as you described. The men would fuck the delicious, fruity insides, whilst the women would use the core to fuck themselves, horrifically setting off their pH balance. They even removed the prickly outer skin of the pineapple to help create the first ā€œribbed for her pleasureā€ condoms. It was in beta stage and they quickly moved on to something else. Anything else.

Anyway, they were much more resourceful than the horny, wasteful white man.

1683109405863.gif

You know, the Native Americans were always known for using ALL of the pineapple. When the white man discovered the pineapple, he would just drill a hole in it, fuck it and discard it, wastefully. But the Native Americans used every piece as you described. The men would fuck the delicious, fruity insides, whilst the women would use the core to fuck themselves, horrifically setting off their pH balance. They even removed the prickly outer skin of the pineapple to help create the first ā€œribbed for her pleasureā€ condoms. It was in beta stage and they quickly moved on to something else. Anything else.

View attachment 2230560
Im sure the well endowed braves would place the pineapple rings over their cocks so they didnt go too deep.

View attachment 2230560
The leaves were used as cum rags

A little bit of education from Oxford University Press

sitophilia​

describes sexual arousal involving food. It is arguably the most socially acceptable type of paraphilia. Within studies that address paraphilia more broadly, sitophilia has yet to receive sustained scholarly attention due to the lack of clarity as to whether it represents a deviant or a normal sex practice

Or from the Urban dictionary

jerp

the act of having sex with fruits, vegetables, or small women that look like fruits or vegetables

I jerped all night long and im still lonely.

After I have used the core, my juices would be flavoursome. So donā€™t worry, you can have all that delicious pineapple flavour without ever having to eat the fruit šŸ˜

But..but...eating the fruit now sounds so fun!

But I prefer calling it a peach rather than a pineapple. šŸ˜Ž

Where's Trekka when you need her? She'd know.

I'm needed?!
*swoons*
What are we discussing?
Graphs went to fruit, and I'm blonde, so, yanno, help a girl out.
Connect the dots for me, Dribs.
And bring the snaffle bits.

Have you tried the Pineapple at the beginning of the day, also after giving it some thought, isn't a pineapple with core removed and mounted against a washing machine on full spin a male toy.

And the removed core could be the toy for the ladies. His and hers matching toy sets brought to you by Del Monte šŸ˜

Is this where I admit I just bought a pineapple corer? :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I prefer to fuck vacuum cleaners and car exhausts.
Stay away from my truck!
I'm needed?!
*swoons*
What are we discussing?
Graphs went to fruit, and I'm blonde, so, yanno, help a girl out.
Connect the dots for me, Dribs.
And bring the snaffle bits.
:ROFLMAO: I swear next month I'm going to bring my bridle so you can take a picture!! Saddle too? :ROFLMAO:

A little bit of education from Oxford University Press

sitophilia​

describes sexual arousal involving food. It is arguably the most socially acceptable type of paraphilia. Within studies that address paraphilia more broadly, sitophilia has yet to receive sustained scholarly attention due to the lack of clarity as to whether it represents a deviant or a normal sex practice

Or from the Urban dictionary

jerp

the act of having sex with fruits, vegetables, or small women that look like fruits or vegetables

I jerped all night long and im still lonely.
Figging
Skinned ginger root inserted into the anus for punishment, also used on horses, so Donkeyā€™s beware

Back