WidowedExec2023 wants to discuss MarriedExec2023

So you guys all believe this story?

There's no way @marriedexec2023 would've let some hoebag end her like that. She was so well connected that Secret Service agents personally trained her in self defense. Obviously, she just had to have her husband come here and fake her death because she let her guard down and showed her face and tattoos too many times around here. Now she has to hide from whoever wants to harm a big breasted billionaire exec who spent all her time on Lit.

@marriedexec2023, miss you. Send me boobs when you get a chance. 💕

Why would you not believe the story? While she was trained by the secret service and more than enough woman to fight off some skank wearing last season’s Fendi shoes, she was a lover at heart. Just ask any of the help. They’re practically family and they loved her that way.

She was a very private person. Now, I know she posted her gorgeous face every 8 minutes, but she was super shy and had so many insecurities and was terrified people would find out who she was. She’s just so private, OH EM GEE.

But she loved you, most of all, @OrdinaryPerson. She used to tell me how much she loved your boobs.

I’m beginning to think that this site is filled with mean people who don’t believe us. :( Other than that Pmann character, the rest of you seem like twats.

We all know this happens, but it's still a bit...offensive? Making up HUGE lies. The breast cancer, the one about her rotten childhood, etc...it seems to crap on all those who have actually gone through these things and shared them online.

So, here's a great big FUCK YOU to @marriedexec2023 for the mind games you played with people.

It's an anonymous site. If you don't want to share things, don't. But, don't make up a lifetime with your lies, people.

Whoa. So much harshness. She only told the truth.

I’m surprised you so angry because she loved you most of all, BFG.

Noooooo. I’m totally someone else, Grant. I’m a real widow and will accept grieving boobs as a way to make me fill this void from the loss of my very successful, busty wife.

7d2.jpg

Back