Do You Ever See Yourself In Other’s Characters?

SavannaT

Headcase
Curious to see (any) feedback on this.

Has anyone ever read an erotic story on here (or anywhere) and related to the main character to the point you feel you’re reading about yourself?

I have a few examples:

Her Husband’s Boss (George VI)

The story of a man’s boss whom noticing the attractiveness of an employee’s wife, decides to trick her into being first his slut and then a slut for the entire office. It starts out as just a desire to see her topless because she’s so top heavy but by the end she’s exposed her breasts to the office, had her DP’d for the first time and when she returns realizing being desired by so many men at once tops sex with her husband has her fuck her way through the entire floor of men.

In a messed up way I find the story kinda romantic, to the point I plan to write a follow up where she falls in love with the boss.

The Fireman’s Carnival

Basically a man’s wife works a booth at a carnival (hit her in the face with pies) to raise money for the fireman, and she realizes her husband is having sex with her behind the tent wall but its the best sex she’s ever had, she’s midorgasm when she notices her husband waving at her from feet away and then sees a greasy pervert pass her girlfriend/BFF a $20 and realizes she has been making money on the side pimping her out all day. Just as she starts to complain another guy starts and she has an even bigger orgasm.

Have always wanted a girlfriend like this actually, one who’d trick me into sex with other men to show me how much better it would be.

To Save the Ship (not Literotica)

I haven’t read this one in years but basically, a man takes his wife (the sole female occupant) on a spaceship as a diplomat to speak to an alien race. There’s one guy on the ship who is always peeping on her and making jokes about her tits which infuriates the husband. When the alien arrives things go wrong and you find out the alien will destroy the crewmembers unless it gets to fuck its first human (the wife of course), the husband refuses but has no choice, they fuck and she seems about ready to pass out after, this is when another crew member informs the husband the alien sperm is poisonous and the only cure is human sperm.

Yes.. I think I'd lose count on the ones where I thought "of that was only me...". 2 days in hotel alone coming up so I'll have time

Curious to see (any) feedback on this.

Has anyone ever read an erotic story on here (or anywhere) and related to the main character to the point you feel you’re reading about yourself?

I have a few examples:

Her Husband’s Boss (George VI)

The story of a man’s boss whom noticing the attractiveness of an employee’s wife, decides to trick her into being first his slut and then a slut for the entire office. It starts out as just a desire to see her topless because she’s so top heavy but by the end she’s exposed her breasts to the office, had her DP’d for the first time and when she returns realizing being desired by so many men at once tops sex with her husband has her fuck her way through the entire floor of men.

In a messed up way I find the story kinda romantic, to the point I plan to write a follow up where she falls in love with the boss.

The Fireman’s Carnival

Basically a man’s wife works a booth at a carnival (hit her in the face with pies) to raise money for the fireman, and she realizes her husband is having sex with her behind the tent wall but its the best sex she’s ever had, she’s midorgasm when she notices her husband waving at her from feet away and then sees a greasy pervert pass her girlfriend/BFF a $20 and realizes she has been making money on the side pimping her out all day. Just as she starts to complain another guy starts and she has an even bigger orgasm.

Have always wanted a girlfriend like this actually, one who’d trick me into sex with other men to show me how much better it would be.

To Save the Ship (not Literotica)

I haven’t read this one in years but basically, a man takes his wife (the sole female occupant) on a spaceship as a diplomat to speak to an alien race. There’s one guy on the ship who is always peeping on her and making jokes about her tits which infuriates the husband. When the alien arrives things go wrong and you find out the alien will destroy the crewmembers unless it gets to fuck its first human (the wife of course), the husband refuses but has no choice, they fuck and she seems about ready to pass out after, this is when another crew member informs the husband the alien sperm is poisonous and the only cure is human sperm.
I need to check out those stories! They sound very good!!

Back