A request to help an online friend

ironfelix

Really Experienced
I’m posting this on behalf of an online friend… a woman who wants to hear from men about her unique collection of erotic pictures taken by her husband and a friend. The home setting looks unplanned and spontaneous, not like a studio, and the photos were taken with a cheap camera. I find the images quite sexy, but she wants more feedback. If you are intrigued and promise to share your thoughts, please contact me for a link.

I’m posting this on behalf of an online friend… a woman who wants to hear from men about her unique collection of erotic pictures taken by her husband and a friend. The home setting looks unplanned and spontaneous, not like a studio, and the photos were taken with a cheap camera. I find the images quite sexy, but she wants more feedback. If you are intrigued and promise to share your thoughts, please contact me for a link.
I'd love share my thoughts

Would love to see and share my thoughts

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this thread. Definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

I am so interested…please add me to your list

H
Hello I am happy to provide feedback.

CC

No surprise
I too am more than willing to have a look and give you a fair minded reaction. I used to be in that business so my professional opinion might be useful
DD

I would like to share my thoughts with you and her

Back