Looking for a 40+ Guy to Chat/Play with my Online Gf (couples welcome too)

Thanks for taking the time to check us out. We are an online couple married to our respective spouses in dead bedroom situations. I'm a big time voyeur and love when she chats, flirts and plays with other guys. I'm not into the humiliation aspect of it but just love when she gets intrigued with another guy and develops a hot connection with him. We are both 52.

Little about her -- she's beautiful with a curvy sexy body and a smile that lights up a room. She's very sub and is a hot dirty talker who loves to take direction.

We are looking for someone above 40 (no exceptions), confident, naughty dirty talker and someone open to eventually progressing to voice and/or video chat if there's an initial connection. We've done this before so have experience with this dynamic. I will leave you two alone to get to know each other but could at times be involved in 3way chats as a possibility but not required. Reach out to me and we can have an initial chat to make sure it's a good fit. Like I said in the title, we are open to couples too so feel free to reach out.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am 42 married to a woman with a low sex drive that is really conservaitve. Can't even talk dirty. Very simple plain sex life. I am also bi but not as out as such. I want to do so much more than sex once a week. She won't suck dick or do anal or even dress sexy or talk dirty. Looking for some more spicy fun and open to threeway fun too.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am 42 married to a woman with a low sex drive that is really conservaitve. Can't even talk dirty. Very simple plain sex life. I am also bi but not as out as such. I want to do so much more than sex once a week. She won't suck dick or do anal or even dress sexy or talk dirty. Looking for some more spicy fun and open to threeway fun too.
I here you bimale, at least you get plain sex my wife isnt interested in any form of affection!

Thanks for taking the time to check us out. We are an online couple married to our respective spouses in dead bedroom situations. I'm a big time voyeur and love when she chats, flirts and plays with other guys. I'm not into the humiliation aspect of it but just love when she gets intrigued with another guy and develops a hot connection with him. We are both 52.

Little about her -- she's beautiful with a curvy sexy body and a smile that lights up a room. She's very sub and is a hot dirty talker who loves to take direction.

We are looking for someone above 40 (no exceptions), confident, naughty dirty talker and someone open to eventually progressing to voice and/or video chat if there's an initial connection. We've done this before so have experience with this dynamic. I will leave you two alone to get to know each other but could at times be involved in 3way chats as a possibility but not required. Reach out to me and we can have an initial chat to make sure it's a good fit. Like I said in the title, we are open to couples too so feel free to reach out.
Sounds like a load of fun.

I'm also 52. I think I like the idea you're throwing out there. I will need some teaching though. This is my first day on here and I really don't know how any of this works.

Hey guys nothing ventured nothing gained I'm sure I can adapt to your wishes and kisses. Would love to see her smile as she squeezes my lemons til the juice runs down my leg. Hey girl, Get over here!!! Lol my Scorpion

Married, 48 year old male here would enjoy connecting if you’re still searching.

Hi, I'm 70 mwm. Nothing happening between me an my wife. Love to chat with you about your online lady friend. Maybe I could chat with her too an cam too.

Hi. 57 m married in a dead bed situation. Love the idea of what you are both up to. Definitely a sexy AF pastime. Done a bit before and what a turn on. Love to hear from you both . See how we all get on.

Hi, MWM with a thick cock and high sex drive. My wife is satisfied once a week, and I feel like I am wasting a perfectly good tool, (Biased and reassured that my cock is spectacular through other cam sites). I love the idea of being invited into a married couples bedroom to help satisfy the couples kinks. Would love to fuck, tag team, split roast or whatever the couple might be into as long as its predominately mfm. I may be even open to having the m clean up my cock after I finish on or in your wife. HMU for some chat. I do have a whereby account that I play on so its secure and fun. Cheers. (57, fit, tan and high sex drive).

Back