M (40) and F (42) looking to chat, play with another F

auralist

Virgin
My girlfriend (42) recently joined me (40) on Lit and got quite a rush doing so. We are looking for another woman who is interested in sharing fantasies, experiences, or just diving into some dirty talk m if the vibe is right.

Seeking 30+ and smart-n-witty—pretty much our only “requirements.” We enjoy soft BDSM in the bedroom, and writing.

Happy to meet you here or in the chat rooms. PM if you are curious to explore!

;)

My girlfriend (42) recently joined me (40) on Lit and got quite a rush doing so. We are looking for another woman who is interested in sharing fantasies, experiences, or just diving into some dirty talk m if the vibe is right.

Seeking 30+ and smart-n-witty—pretty much our only “requirements.” We enjoy soft BDSM in the bedroom, and writing.

;)
Sorry, I just replied there thinking you commented back on my thread, if you got a notification and thought "what is he talking about" ...that's why. Good luck on finding someone :)

;)
I’m very submissive and would love for you both to use me as your personal slut. Use me to fulfill your nastiest fantasies. Pm if interested

Back