Looking for a fun & open woman to join my gf and I in online fun (open to couples too)

Thanks for taking the time to check us out and all the people that reached out to our previous post looking for a guy. Good news is that she found a guy that she really enjoys and it's been hot for both of us.

So now we are looking for a woman to meet and get to know. We are an online couple married to our respective spouses in dead bedroom situations. We are big time voyeurs and love when one of us chats, flirts and plays with another person. We are both 52.

We are looking for someone who is confident, naughty dirty talker and open to eventually progressing to voice and/or video chat if there's an initial connection. We've done this before so have experience with this dynamic. The relationship with the gf can be totally up to you -- Just you and him having fun OR sometimes include the gf in 3way chats as a possibility but not required. Reach out to us and we can have an initial chat to make sure it's a good fit. Like I said in the title, we are open to couples too so feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to check us out and all the people that reached out to our previous post looking for a guy. Good news is that she found a guy that she really enjoys and it's been hot for both of us.

So now we are looking for a woman to meet and get to know. We are an online couple married to our respective spouses in dead bedroom situations. We are big time voyeurs and love when one of us chats, flirts and plays with another person. We are both 52.

We are looking for someone who is confident, naughty dirty talker and open to eventually progressing to voice and/or video chat if there's an initial connection. We've done this before so have experience with this dynamic. The relationship with the gf can be totally up to you -- Just you and him having fun OR sometimes include the gf in 3way chats as a possibility but not required. Reach out to us and we can have an initial chat to make sure it's a good fit. Like I said in the title, we are open to couples too so feel free to reach out.
Sounds good...

Back