Seeking Input from Women on a Kinky Story

Toffer_Guy

Really Experienced
I’m seeking input from women readers who enjoy stories written with themes of rough sex, CNC, dirty talk, and group sex. I had my first story published in January on Lit. I’d like to start working on chapter two but really want more input on the first chapter to get an idea of what worked and what could be improved. I did try the Story Feedback threads but those seem pretty much dead.

I consulted with a few women readers in the chat forums before working on chapter one and had a few test readings of my early drafts. Asking what they enjoy in an erotic story. Feedback on the final version has been pretty positive, but what I’m seeking are the thoughts from women on some of the details.

To give a quick summary. The story is about a happily married woman in her 40s who had a wild past. Uses the benefits of her job to indulge is private masturbation as she describes some of her dark fantasies. Link to my story can be found in the signature before. I only have one published story, so far.

Things such as, thoughts on the protagonist, any favorite moments, anything they felt was too rough or over the line, and favorite moment in the big final scene. For a fictional story about

Feel free to DM me here. Thanks.

Still looking for any who’d be interested in assisting me with this project. I had one person DM me but have yet to hear back from them.

Would like to get some input before working on chapter 2.

Still looking for any who’d be interested in assisting me with this project. I had one person DM me but have yet to hear back from them.

Would like to get some input before working on chapter 2.
I'd be willing to help if you'll have me..

I’ve gotten some input on my story from one woman, and it was very valuable information. I would still like to hear from a few more women to get their opinion on this first chapter. Would like to make sure chapter two improves on the story.

I’ve gotten some input on my story from one woman, and it was very valuable information. I would still like to hear from a few more women to get their opinion on this first chapter. Would like to make sure chapter two improves on the story.
I'll have a look and send some comments your way. Might be a day or two though

I'll have a look and send some comments your way. Might be a day or two though
Thanks for the offer to assist. Feel free to DM me while you get the chance to read it. I’ve done writing before but nothing hard core erotica before this. Let alone something as touchy as CNC themes, and it's intended for readers who enjoy that fantasy.

Looking to be more fun scary but not SAW-level snuff films. Where it’s more gross, but even that could be subjective. One person’s spicy is another person’s vanilla.

I will have some questions for after you’ve read. Some little surprises happen in the story I’d prefer not to spoil, and get your reactions to them.

I’ve gotten two helpful reviews of my story. Would like to get at least two more.

Back