M32 seeking long and detailed taboo RP

DAR2792

Virgin
I love to write on Literotica when I can and have a few stories published so far, but I’m currently seeking a partner or partners depending on the scenario for a long-lasting detailed roleplay. I think depending on the quality of the roleplay it could lead to additional ideas for stories. I’m a 32 male residing East Coast of the US (info for timeline purposes only). I’m specifically interested family roleplay (that’s the subject matter of my stories). If interested (please feel free to read what I’ve published) please DM me. Thanks!

I love to write on Literotica when I can and have a few stories published so far, but I’m currently seeking a partner or partners depending on the scenario for a long-lasting detailed roleplay. I think depending on the quality of the roleplay it could lead to additional ideas for stories. I’m a 32 male residing East Coast of the US (info for timeline purposes only). I’m specifically interested family roleplay (that’s the subject matter of my stories). If interested (please feel free to read what I’ve published) please DM me. Thanks!
I have been involved in some limited "family" encounters with both male and female members of the family. As a teenager I was quite surprised at the sexuality of my cousins, three of which came on to me like they had not had sex in years and we were all around 17 or 18 at the time. And then there were gay encounters too, which taught me a lot about man to man, and boy to boy, sex.
I have lots and lots of fantasies/role play with both sexes. Want to share?
Mike. aka. Trisha

Can I help?

Back