Seeking Chat Partner About Taboo Fantasies

Toffer_Guy

Really Experienced
I’m 45 man, single. Looking for a cis-woman (18+) who’d be interested in joining me in DM chats only about wild or taboo fantasies. Not looking for roleplay. Just looking to discuss some of our ideas in a non-judgmental situation.

There are some detailed and kinky ideas I’d like to share, from the semi-realistic to themes of magic/sci-fi.

Topics could include, but not limited to: group sex, cheating, family, age-gaps, CNC, dirty talk, public sex, and futa/trans.

Hard limits: Nothing that draws blood, snuff, pee, or scat.

I’m open to interracial sex, but not into race play (use of racial/bigoted slurs or any behavior that treats any person an inferior or superior than another).

If you’re interested, feel free to DM me here. It would be helpful if you’d list your interests and hard limits. I would add. Must be open to more than one sentence responses. It’s frustrating to write two to three paragraphs of words and only get a “that’s hot” in response. I‘m looking for someone to talk with, not at.

Not required, but I am open to sharing links to video, gifs, or pictures that may help set a scene or idea.

Last edited:
It‘s kind of funny that I list a person must be open to more than one sentence response. Yet one to the more recent messages was one sentence. Looking to find someone to talk with…not at.

Did include an edit to my limits about no race-play. Not to criticize other peoples‘ fetishes. I just find that kind of gross. By race-play, I mean any use of racist or bigoted slurs.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm 26 years old, female, and single, and I'm interested in joining you in DM chats about wild or taboo fantasies.

I have some ideas I'd like to share, from real-life situations to almost a fantasy-themed world.

My Interests topics include: Incest, Romance, cheating, age-gaps, dirty talking, public sex, pregnancy sex, and teasing

Hard Limits: Nothing that draws blood, snuff, pee, scat, or pooping.

I hope to hear you soon!

Hi! I'm 26 years old, female, and single, and I'm interested in joining you in DM chats about wild or taboo fantasies.

I have some ideas I'd like to share, from real-life situations to almost a fantasy-themed world.

My Interests topics include: Incest, Romance, cheating, age-gaps, dirty talking, public sex, pregnancy sex, and teasing

Hard Limits: Nothing that draws blood, snuff, pee, scat, or pooping.

I hope to hear you soon!
Thanks. Just sent you a DM.

Added an underline note in the original posting. Keeps happening where I’d prefer someone who’s willing to write more than one sentence responses. Looking to talk with someone and not ‘at‘ someone.

It’s frustrating to put in effort and only get a “that’s hot” back. Not that I need a short story in return. Just a little more effort in a conversation.

Fully understand your frustration. People contact me out of the blue by email after reading my stories saying they want to chat. The shortest response I have had is one word; 'WOW' after sending a true account of a sexual experience regarding my wife. I have had many, 'Really hot', type replies. Timewasters. Hope you get better luck in future.

It’s a touch aggravating that my post seeking someone to chat with has become hijacked by another person, with a blank profile, who has done little else than tell people to email them. Rather than make their own post.

Hopefully this means I can get my post back to focusing on my main request now. Looking for cis-women (18+) to join me in a chat about wild, taboo fantasies in DM. Not looking to use other websites, and not interested in real meets.

Must be open to writing more than one sentence messages. Not asking for short stories. Just want to avoid me writing a few paragraphs and only getting a “That’s hot.” As a reply. Want someone to talk with and not just at.

Back