39F BBW looking for Sexploration partner in MI

Update: currently looking for single men.

Here’s to me laying it out there.

I’ve come to this site for years, but just became a member. I love reading the stories and have read many genres. Im hoping this site will help with my anxiety of being touched instead of just jumping into the sex pool and not getting what I need in order to enjoy sex. People here tend to be more understanding than somebody looking to hook up quickly.

I’m a 39F who is RECENTLY getting into her sexuality, or trying to overcome issues with her sexuality. I have had body issues my entire life along with (as previously stated) issues about my sexuality. I’m straight and into males so I know that doesn’t really make sense. Sex has been on my mind A LOT lately, like all the time.

I’m 6 ft tall, just over 300 lbs. I’m generally attracted to guys who are not generally attracted to those who look like me. Hense, makes it hard to date or be interested in dating. Not saying that is a requirement. I think a personality has a lot to do with somebody’s looks. Guys don’t tend to be attracted to me (please don’t try to convince me they are) as I’m the one who’s never been hit on, asked for my number or for a date. IF a guy walks up to me they usually ask about the person I’m with. I’ve never signed up for a dating site.

I’m looking for somebody who would be willing to explore sex with me in order for me to be comfortable with it. I’m looking for somebody to chat/text with. Talk about wants, needs, desires, fantasies. Possibly leading to meeting in person for the physical aspect.

I know I’ve missed out on years of satisfaction and don’t want to waste any more time. I want to try and enjoy something that is natural.

If that sounds like you, or something you’d be interested in, let me know.

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit. I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for. If you ever feel overwhelmed or frustrated here, there are some supportive people who would gladly offer e-hugs & advice.
Otherwise, please enjoy your sexual exploration 🤗!

I’ve come to this site for years, but just became a member. I love reading the stories and have read many genres. Im hoping this site will help with my anxiety of being touched instead of just jumping into the sex pool and not getting what I need in order to enjoy sex. People here tend to be more understanding than somebody looking to hook up quickly.

I’m a 39F (obese, not curvy; two totally different things) who is RECENTLY getting into her sexuality, or trying to overcome issues with her sexuality. I have had body issues my entire life along with (as previously stated) issues about my sexuality. I’m straight and into males so I know that doesn’t really make sense. Sex has been on my mind A LOT lately, like all the time.

I’m 6 ft tall, just over 300 lbs. I am working on losing weight, but know I’m never going to be the girl that is a size 10 or smaller. I’m generally attracted to guys who are not generally attracted to those who look like me. Hense, makes it hard to date or be interested in dating. Not saying that is a requirement. I think a personality has a lot to do with somebody’s looks. Guys don’t tend to be attracted to me (please don’t try to convince me they are) as I’m the one who’s never been hit on, asked for my number or for a date. IF a guy walks up to me they usually ask about the person I’m with. I’ve never signed up for a dating site.

You can use your schema to figure things out about me based on what I wrote.

I’m looking for somebody who would be willing to explore sex with me in order for me to be comfortable with it. I’m looking for somebody to chat/text with. Talk about wants, needs, desires, fantasies. Possibly leading to meeting in person for the physical aspect.

I know I’ve missed out on years of satisfaction and don’t want to waste any more time. I want to try and enjoy something that is natural.

Hello and I sent a PM

CC

I’m a 39F (obese, not curvy; two totally different things) who is RECENTLY getting into her sexuality, or trying to overcome issues with her sexuality. I have had body issues my entire life along with (as previously stated) issues about my sexuality. I’m straight and into males so I know that doesn’t really make sense. Sex has been on my mind A LOT lately, like all the time.

I’m 6 ft tall, just over 300 lbs. I am working on losing weight, but know I’m never going to be the girl that is a size 10 or smaller. I’m generally attracted to guys who are not generally attracted to those who look like me. Hense, makes it hard to date or be interested in dating. Not saying that is a requirement. I think a personality has a lot to do with somebody’s looks. Guys don’t tend to be attracted to me (please don’t try to convince me they are) as I’m the one who’s never been hit on, asked for my number or for a date. IF a guy walks up to me they usually ask about the person I’m with. I’ve never signed up for a dating site.

You can use your schema to figure things out about me based on what I wrote.

It take guts to accept and open about your insecurities and expect others to don't sugarcoat it.
I respect and admire you for this.

I am into women like you but we live in different parts of the globe with different time zones. But we can give it a try. You can check my profile.

I’m a 39F who is RECENTLY getting into her sexuality, or trying to overcome issues with her sexuality. I have had body issues my entire life along with (as previously stated) issues about my sexuality. I’m straight and into males so I know that doesn’t really make sense. Sex has been on my mind A LOT lately, like all the time.

I’m 6 ft tall, just over 300 lbs. I’m generally attracted to guys who are not generally attracted to those who look like me. Hense, makes it hard to date or be interested in dating. Not saying that is a requirement. I think a personality has a lot to do with somebody’s looks. Guys don’t tend to be attracted to me (please don’t try to convince me they are) as I’m the one who’s never been hit on, asked for my number or for a date. IF a guy walks up to me they usually ask about the person I’m with. I’ve never signed up for a dating site.

I'm married but we haven't had sex for 9 months, I'm 56 and willing to chat with you

Love to hear from you, I’m a Bbw lover forever.

Back