Long term taboo penpal for friends and chat

Rummm9999

Really Experienced
Hi M33 looking for an older sub F penpal. I’m hoping to make some friends with the same interests. I enjoy age differences, taboo, female submission to list a few things. I’d like this to be a long term friendship/ fwb. If this interest you please pm.

Hi M33 looking for an older sub F penpal. I’m hoping to make some friends with the same interests. I enjoy age differences, taboo, female submission to list a few things. I’d like this to be a long term friendship/ fwb. If this interest you please pm.
I am very fem and like the idea of emailing with you and sharing ideas, thought and fantasies too honey. I am older and find myself enjoying the submissive side very much. Being used in public places is my favorite honey
Trisha

i have not responded directly like this .I am Vicki married no children..great husband that knows I am on here with him and without..

you sound so very interesting. please take a look at my profile and you decided if i would be a good pin=pal

“Bump” is usually put there by the original poster because he/she hasn’t gotten much of a response to their post. By writing ”bump” it puts the post higher up in the thread where more people will see the original post and (hopefully) respond. It usually doesn’t work. I wouldn’t worry about familiarizing yourself with this term — a beautiful and hot woman such as yourself will never need to use it. 😘

“Bump” is usually put there by the original poster because he/she hasn’t gotten much of a response to their post. By writing ”bump” it puts the post higher up in the thread where more people will see the original post and (hopefully) respond. It usually doesn’t work. I wouldn’t worry about familiarizing yourself with this term — a beautiful and hot woman such as yourself will never need to use it. 😘
What an odd turn that definition took. And bumps don't have a success/fail rate either.
OP: I sure hope you find what you're seeking😊

thank you for your comment. I NEW I LIKED YOU!!! GIGGLE Hope to enjoy more chat soon💋👅😊😈

thank you for your comment. I NEW I LIKED YOU!!! GIGGLE Hope to enjoy more chat soon💋👅😊😈
Well if you like me, I have to say that the feeling is very mutual. I’m just sitting down now to write you a PM. You should, hopefully receive it before too long.

😘🫂👀❤️‍🔥

Back