38m for long term chat partner, taboo topics

soloist2021

Virgin
38m seeking to connect with open minded, perverse taboo women. I've been a long time chatter, I enjoy making long term connections with those who like to share a discuss their taboo desires, fantasies, and experiences. Honesty and genuineness is a must. If we connect well, I am always looking for long term online chat partners. I prefer session, wire, wickr, skype in that order, open to using other messenger platforms.

I crave the unique connection that two taboo individuals bring together, discussing topics that are not usually brought up in daily conversation. I might be a little addicted to it, as I need an outlet for those hidden desires. Let's talk, send me a PM!

Last edited:
38m seeking to connect with open minded, perverse taboo women. I've been a long time chatter, I enjoy making long term connections with those who like to share a discuss their taboo desires, fantasies, and experiences. Honesty and genuineness is a must. If we connect well, I am always looking for long term online chat partners. I prefer session, wire, wickr, skype in that order, open to using other messenger platforms.

I crave the unique connection that two taboo individuals bring together, discussing topics that are not usually brought up in daily conversation. I might be a little addicted to it, as I need an outlet for those hidden desires. Let's talk, send me a PM!
Always into bi, mmf, group, outdoor, young teen pussy, dressing slutty, being watched, being adventurous, watching gf/daughter enjoying cocks, creampies, and big cocks (don't like black or hairy unless they belong to a Rottweiler, Dalmation, Doberman, Black Lab)

And don't knock it if you haven't tried it yet but I promise you that you will LOVE licking your girlfriend, daughter, cousin, wife, neighbour's daughter or friends kid sisters pussy when it's just been well and truly fucked hard and deep by a very well hung dog cock and filled with loads of his delicious spunk.

lit chat or pm chat is the best answer to chat in pvt and find the release you need when ever you want,safe,no cost,and secret.find a willing partner on line and get on. Taboo topics are the highlights in this type of chat.

I don't have those sites, but I am very interested.

I crave the unique connection that two taboo individuals bring together, discussing topics that are not usually brought up in daily conversation. I might be a little addicted to it, as I need an outlet for those hidden desires. Let's talk, send me a

Just wondered if you found your person?

Always into bi, mmf, group, outdoor, young teen pussy, dressing slutty, being watched, being adventurous, watching gf/daughter enjoying cocks, creampies, and big cocks (don't like black or hairy unless they belong to a Rottweiler, Dalmation, Doberman, Black Lab)

And don't knock it if you haven't tried it yet but I promise you that you will LOVE licking your girlfriend, daughter, cousin, wife, neighbour's daughter or friends kid sisters pussy when it's just been well and truly fucked hard and deep by a very well hung dog cock and filled with loads of his delicious spunk.
Hi Paula honey,

I love all of those suggestions! Bi, TTF/TTT, young teen pussy, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slutty clothing, seeing your gf/daughter enjoying several cocks in front of you, creampies and big cocks is the sexiest thing ever! Or maybe your mum?

I haven't tried the second dirty thought but I'm very curious. The idea of licking your girlfriend, daughter, cousin, wife, neighbour's daughter or friends kid sisters pussy after it's been fucked deep and hard by a nice big fat cock and eating the spooge from it sounds delicious. Would you like to discuss this more in PM?

Last edited:
Back