23F Redhead (w/ verifying pics) Seeking No limits articulate and detailed RP partner

am currently seeking a long term roleplayer partner for NO LIMITS(!!!) erotica story crafting. This would consist of us meeting frequently online to chat, send photos/videos, and most importantly create a long ongoing narrative erotica styled roleplay. I am able to send a verification photo right away to whoever gains my interest.

I am open to playing with both doms or cuckolds. If you are submissive/cuckold simply switch the point of view of this story to my boyfriend instead of the sadist. This will be an immersive roleplay with world building, character development, and photos/videos to go along with scenes. For example; if there is a scene with me in a slutty schoolgirl outfit I will send photos in a schoolgirl outfit in poses to help spark imagination.

The outline of this roleplay will be:
I am a college freshman who just moved to the big city from the Midwest. You are a college professor who notices my fat meaty perfect bubblebutt, large perky breasts, and fiery red hair right away and actively begins corrupting my innocent naive self. You begin isolating me from my boyfriend and friends, drugging me to give me nightmares of being abused by a fever dream sadist who wears a mask to conceal his identity. Only to convince me these dreams are my subconscious telling me I crave dominance. Slowly transforming me from the pure conservative virgin that arrived at orientation into a no limits, masochistic, big black cock addicted PAWG for the entire student body, faculty and even people of NYC.

This will involve CNC, BDSM, heavy bondage, humilation, anal play, medical play, cuckolding, gangbang, raceplay/interracial.
Ideal partner:

Able to chat/roleplay often, lives this 24/7.
Able to compose detailed and descriptive paragraphs with proper grammar quickly.
No limits for online fantasy play, bonus points for sadists and those who love interracial.
Someone who is able to immerse themselves in a story, partake in world building and creatively use writing to paint a scene for myself to immerse myself in.
An 'Ass Man'.
Open to fantasy/supernatural elements.
Enjoy Hentai/Anime.
If you are interested please respond to this scene in an incredibly detailed and descriptive paragraph(s);

(I'm tied up like the bunny girl) I try to wiggle free of the restraints but my constant squirming is just putting more pressure on my shoulders as there pulled tightly behind, almost being pulled out of their socket in my restraints while you are sitting on the stool behind me. I have a ball gag in as I'm trying to protest nothing comes out but "MMMPH!MMMPH!" as the saliva drips down my chin while you coo behind me gripping both of my fat ample meaty cheeks in your hands as your smile deviously as my delicious little asshole. (Describe gripping both my fat cheeks and how jiggly and meaty they feel in your hand).
I begin to scream violently and pull away as I feel the cold blade of a scalpel press against the rim of my asshole and feel the heat from the light of your head lamp as you poke and prod at my tight little anus, stopping every couple minutes to add some notes of your own on a clip board. "'HAT RR U DOING?" I manage to get out past the ball gag as you are lightly penetrating my anus with a metal surgical tool watching it contract.

[Personal contact information removed due to forum rules. Please do not direct members to another site.]

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-27_14-47-42.jpg
    photo_2021-12-27_14-47-42.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 432
Last edited by a moderator:
am currently seeking a long term roleplayer partner for NO LIMITS(!!!) erotica story crafting. This would consist of us meeting frequently online to chat, send photos/videos, and most importantly create a long ongoing narrative erotica styled roleplay. I am able to send a verification photo right away to whoever gains my interest.

I am open to playing with both doms or cuckolds. If you are submissive/cuckold simply switch the point of view of this story to my boyfriend instead of the sadist. This will be an immersive roleplay with world building, character development, and photos/videos to go along with scenes. For example; if there is a scene with me in a slutty schoolgirl outfit I will send photos in a schoolgirl outfit in poses to help spark imagination.

I am a college freshman who just moved to the big city from the Midwest. You are a college professor who notices my fat meaty perfect bubblebutt, large perky breasts, and fiery red hair right away and actively begins corrupting my innocent naive self. You begin isolating me from my boyfriend and friends, drugging me to give me nightmares of being abused by a fever dream sadist who wears a mask to conceal his identity. Only to convince me these dreams are my subconscious telling me I crave dominance. Slowly transforming me from the pure conservative virgin that arrived at orientation into a no limits, masochistic, big black cock addicted PAWG for the entire student body, faculty and even people of NYC.

This will involve CNC, BDSM, heavy bondage, humilation, anal play, medical play, cuckolding, gangbang, raceplay/interracial.
Ideal partner:

Able to chat/roleplay on Telegram often, lives this 24/7. (Message me on Telegram @Red712)
Able to compose detailed and descriptive paragraphs with proper grammar quickly.
No limits for online fantasy play, bonus points for sadists and those who love interracial.
Someone who is able to immerse themselves in a story, partake in world building and creatively use writing to paint a scene for myself to immerse myself in.
An 'Ass Man'.
Enjoy Hentai/Anime.
If you are interested please respond to this scene in an incredibly detailed and descriptive paragraph(s);

https://e-hentai.org/s/0e607eed66/1487514-12
(I'm tied up like the bunny girl) I try to wiggle free of the restraints but my constant squirming is just putting more pressure on my shoulders as there pulled tightly behind, almost being pulled out of their socket in my restraints while you are sitting on the stool behind me. I have a ball gag in as I'm trying to protest nothing comes out but "MMMPH!MMMPH!" as the saliva drips down my chin while you coo behind me gripping both of my fat ample meaty cheeks in your hands as your smile deviously as my delicious little asshole. (Describe gripping both my fat cheeks and how jiggly and meaty they feel in your hand).
I begin to scream violently and pull away as I feel the cold blade of a scalpel press against the rim of my asshole and feel the heat from the light of your head lamp as you poke and prod at my tight little anus, stopping every couple minutes to add some notes of your own on a clip board. "'HAT RR U DOING?" I manage to get out past the ball gag as you are lightly penetrating my anus with a metal surgical tool watching it contract.
Awesome

Plausible and interesting if not totally believable
however within the context you describe there is a lot of possible synergy with my own thoughts and persuasions.
my own wish is to pursue an in depth barely tolerable but real cuckild nirvana

David

Don't bother replying, I did in vivid, descriptive, creative detail and got no response!! Another time waster, soooo many on here . . .

Ideal partner:

An 'Ass Man'.
Enjoy Hentai/Anime.

[Personal contact information removed due to forum rules. Please do not direct members to another site.]
That's a beautiful pic, wow

Ideal partner:

An 'Ass Man'.
Enjoy Hentai/Anime.

Interested in more from you especially any other pictures that one you posted sure is 🔥 hot

Back