Looking to write a story through chat

I have an idea for a story about the sexual explorations between my ex-wife and I. I can't really tell the story here, but basically, we separated once and came back together (ultimately got divorced though). In our coming back together, there was some crazy sexual energy and exploration.

I was on the chat and this woman here recently who asked me about it. I started telling her the story and realized it was hot af. The woman I was chatting with got all turned on. I started thinking that it would make a great story. However, I don't really want to sit down and write it out. I think it would be more fun to tell the story in a chat with someone who's going to get excited by it.

So, if there is a woman out there who would like to chat off lit (google chat or telegram) and hear the story, I would tell it to you then turn the chat into a story for Lit. We might get sidetracked on the way. Seems only right. I have pictures of the time period that tell the story. I can share those. I would want you to share pictures with me as well, though. Seems like a fun way to connect.

Looking for a woman younger than me (I am 45). I like to stay fit and would prefer someone who also likes to stay fit. I think someone who is excited by a D/s dynamic in play would be the best fit. Or probably even better, someone who is curious about a D/s dynamic, but has never known how, or just has been nervous, to get into it.

The story has some nice one-on-one sensual sex, a bit of BDSM, some fantasy sharing, some ups and downs, some beginnings and some endings. Would be something of a series.

Hit me up here or pm me if you might be interested.

I have an idea for a story about the sexual explorations between my ex-wife and I. I can't really tell the story here, but basically, we separated once and came back together (ultimately got divorced though). In our coming back together, there was some crazy sexual energy and exploration.

I was on the chat and this woman here recently who asked me about it. I started telling her the story and realized it was hot af. The woman I was chatting with got all turned on. I started thinking that it would make a great story. However, I don't really want to sit down and write it out. I think it would be more fun to tell the story in a chat with someone who's going to get excited by it.

So, if there is a woman out there who would like to chat off lit (google chat or telegram) and hear the story, I would tell it to you then turn the chat into a story for Lit. We might get sidetracked on the way. Seems only right. I have pictures of the time period that tell the story. I can share those. I would want you to share pictures with me as well, though. Seems like a fun way to connect.

Looking for a woman younger than me (I am 45). I like to stay fit and would prefer someone who also likes to stay fit. I think someone who is excited by a D/s dynamic in play would be the best fit. Or probably even better, someone who is curious about a D/s dynamic, but has never known how, or just has been nervous, to get into it.

The story has some nice one-on-one sensual sex, a bit of BDSM, some fantasy sharing, some ups and downs, some beginnings and some endings. Would be something of a series.

Hit me up here or pm me if you might be interested.
You sound like a lot of fun..

Back