I need help creating a photographic modeling slideshow - thanks

artgirl123

Virgin
Hello to all

I'd love to meet a nice gentleman for a long-term friendship and a decent guy with a high level of integrity, who has the time, skills, and patience to help me build a beautiful tasteful photographic slideshow.

When I was younger I did tasteful nude modeling for my boyfriend (many moons ago), and for a long time I have kept the photos on the sideline, and a good friend of mine has convinced me to find someone who is trustworthy, to help me create a beautiful slideshow using my pictures of the past.

If you have time, some skills and photo editing and preparing slideshow presentations, and if you're looking for an online textbased friendship, and if you're either curious or willing to know more about me, and possibly even willing to help me with the presentation that would be great

In terms of text chat, I do have Skype, telegram & signal.

Tell me more about yourself, your hobbies, your interests, and let me know if you would be interested in collaborating with me on this project

Thank you

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all

I'd love to meet a nice gentleman for a long-term friendship and a decent guy with a high level of integrity, who has the time, skills, and patience to help me build a beautiful tasteful photographic slideshow.

When I was younger I did tasteful nude modeling for my boyfriend (many moons ago), and for a long time I have kept the photos on the sideline, and a good friend of mine has convinced me to find someone who is trustworthy, to help me create a beautiful slideshow using my pictures of the past.

If you have time, some skills and photo editing and preparing slideshow presentations, and if you're looking for an online textbased friendship, and if you're either curious or willing to know more about me, and possibly even willing to help me with the presentation that would be great

Tell me more about yourself, your hobbies, your interests, and let me know if you would be interested in collaborating with me on this project

Thank you

Hello. I am experienced and am building portfolios currently

Hello to all

Thank you

Hello to all

Thank you

Hello to all

Thank you

Good evening. Behold, that one word or single line responses are found with those who may not enjoy the art of communicating. I just noticed your request for assistance and wanted to step forward with providing you my experience, and also provide you with a level of integrity as based upon my philosophy when I manage a project (large/small, personal/professional) the goal is to exceed my own personal level of expectations. This has provided me with a career of constant success, and a high level of personal achievement. Humbly acknowledging how others feel and think, listening to their wants, needs, and desires has provided meaningful friendships that have transended into long term relationships. Along this adventurous path, never published stories may surface to enlighten you, along with providing me with gratitude to reawaken each morning given the choice of seeking a good day, or changing it to a great day by the second breath. Being a bit of a realist reminds me that this is not always possible, but a worthy endeavor. To quote the Bard "and therein lies the rub"*

My experience began when I started dating a beautiful lady that was also interested in intimate and erotic photography that started out as teasing, then grew into spicy and personal texts between us. We were together approximately ten years. She was the most creative woman I ever met. Over time we developed a trusting relationship that called for confidentiality. As our relationship grew and matured, we became comfortable sharing our photos when replying to personal ads. Eventually leading to beautiful slideshows for both of us to enjoy. . This discretion allows the photoed person the complete decision as to who sees them. Please understand I value the integrity of relationships and hope you find that trust is a valuable commodity.

Our lives changed when she moved out of state to care for her elderly parents. After she moved, we enjoyed video chat dates that were extremely exciting and adventurous. Over the years, we occasionally met in Orlando for FWB weekends, thus providing additional photos and videos for our slideshow collection.

Ok, I finally ran out of breath.....done with my short introduction...lol
Do you have a favorite comedy movie or music playlist? ......share at will

*also spoken by Clive Owen in the opening scene of the movie
"Inside Man" where he ends the scene with the Shakespearean quote in reference to
a perfect plan......please note also staring Denzel Washington, Jody Foster, and a brilliant cast....... I am not a movie critic, this movie just happened to slip into my top 5 favorites hope you either have seen it or plan to in the future.......

jp

Back