22M Looking for a Change in My Life (Homewrecker Fantasy)

OhioDaddy

Virgin
Hey everyone! I'm a 22M writer and I've been engaged for a while. The only problem is that I've started to have some second thoughts about my relationship. I tend to get really caught up in fantasies and can't help it when I form intense crushes on other people. My partner and I have been growing apart for some time now and I'm interested in talking to women of any age (18 to 35 preferred) who are interested in having an online relationship (friendship or otherwise) where we can chat, sext, get to know each other.

I'm obviously a little nervous to be putting myself out there like this but I think it's perfectly natural to be curious about what could be and other potential roads your life could go down. As an added bonus, if you happen to have a homewrecking fantasy/fetish, this might be the perfect opportunity to express yourself ;)

If you happen to find this kind of thing exciting, reply with your interest! Looking forward to chatting.

I can’t tell if you are writer trying to find a story or if you are young and have yet to experiment other relationships.

I really don’t mean any disrespect but, if you are engaged and are have strong feelings for others, have you tried talking to her?

You may find that she is having similar feelings. Perhaps you could sort them out together.

I’m older and been married a while. You need to figure out if it’s a fantasy or no attraction to her. I am very attracted and love my wife. But I have a giant Homewrecker fantasy.

Back