For Select Sophisticated Ladies in Need of Dirty Talk, Name Calling, Guided Masturbation and More

JohnnyValentine

Deliciously Depraved
This is strictly intended as a PRIVATE ADVERTISEMENT not an ongoing public thread. Please be RESPECTFUL by NOT POSTING REPLIES as they will interfere with continuity of dedicatory musical bumps. I am entirely capable of bumping it at a time of my own choosing with appropriate content. If my wishes are ignored, you will have shown bad manners and disrespect and I shall close it.

To male trolls: Understand the simple concept that this is my advertisement and none of your fucking business. I do not need moronic males offering advice on any matter. Do not be stupid douche-bags and try thinking with your brains not your pathetic pricks. Just write your own fucking advertisements instead of being fucking leeches attempting to take advantage of mine. It is rude to ruin the time, research and hard effort it took to create my original work.

To females: I am not your Entertainment Director. If looking for a witty male eager to supply you with a daily dose of hilarious laughter (women who assert the best approach for a male to gain their attention is to make them laugh only do so because they are deficient in their own ability to impart humour) please move on as I am a proponent of high culture and intellectual activities not a comedian (I can listen intently to Rossini's William Tell Overture without ever thinking of the Lone Ranger).

Cultured gentleman and academic seeking women who are intelligent; classy; highly sexed; with exceptionally large tits (loose, long, low-hanging, very saggy, stretch-marked, vein-lined, plus if hang to stomach, big plus if hang near cunt, bigger plus if swing between legs, extra plus if udders freely lactating); big thick nipples; vast widespread wrinkled areolas; well-developed natural cunt (huge, loose, fleshy cunt-lips, open slit, outsized meaty clitoris, very hairy like a real woman not bald like a baby). Must use Skype.

You outwardly appear as a prim, proper, prudish, upper-class woman but secretly have inner needs to act like a low-class slut and do the kind of unladylike things listed below which nice girls would never do:

Dirty Talk: Love talking like a vulgar whore and being talked back to in a filthy manner.

Name Calling: Turned-on by calling yourself offensive names and by being called degrading names with no limits. (Note: If the word "cunt" offends you, then we are not suited.)

Chronic Masturbation: I love to play with myself all the time and watch women pleasuring themselves. You should be addicted (many times a day) and enjoy being watched while masturbation; guided masturbation (how to touch yourself, creative insertions); mutual masturbation; asking each other masturbation questions; masturbating to explicit images of women and men.

Public Exhibitionism: Aroused by undressing seductively in view of spying neighbours when at home or of strangers in secluded places; posing lewdly for them; exposing shamelessly your tits, spread legs and wide-open, wet cunt to give them long uninterrupted looks; playing with all your body to get them masturbating which increases your excitement.

Narcissistic Exhibitionism: Love to worship your own body; conceitedly play with it facing full-length mirrors; kiss yourself in them; rub your tits against them; fuck yourself to the reflections; have your physical attributes praised with dirty talk and masturbation.

Female Fixation: Have fetish for huge, low-hanging tits; immense, widespread areolas; big, long nipples; large, fleshy, hairy cunts. Get-off by looking at them; talking dirty about them; masturbating to them; making comparisons.

Bonus for English lady with posh accent or Southern United States lady with sweet drawl who enjoy talking like slutty cheap trash.

To comply with Forum Rules, personal contact information can only be disclosed via Private Messages. To apply, send message with Skype name and include age range; marital status; physical description. Must be able to converse with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation (no text speak). Serious applicants only.

Thanks to women for reading my advertisement. :kiss: (A kiss to build a masturbatory dream on.)

Last edited:
Some Kinky Fun with Mr. Penniman - Tribute 1:

Wop-Bop-A-Loo-Bop-A-Lop-Bom-Bom

I got a gal named Sue
She knows just what to do
She rock to the east
She rock to the west
Yes, she's the gal that rocks the best

Last edited:
I got a gal named Daisy
She almost drive me crazy
She knows how to rock me
Yes indeed
But you don't know what she do to me

Ahhh, tutti frutti, aw rutti
Oooh, tutti frutti, aw rutti
Wooo, a-tutti and a-rootie
Yeah, a-frutti in a-booty

A-Wop-Bop-A-Loo-Bop-A-Lop-Bam-Boom

Some Kinky Fun with Mr. Penniman - Tribute 2:

Gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John
He claim he has the misery
But he has a lot of fun
Oh baby, ye-e-e-e-s baby, woo-oo-oo-oo baby
Having me some fun tonight, yeah

Well, long tall Sally
She's built for speed
She got everything that Uncle John need
Oh baby, ye-e-e-e-s baby, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh baby

Well, I saw Uncle John in bald-head Sally
He saw Aunt Mary coming
And he ducked back in the alley
Oh baby, ye-e-e-e-s baby, woo-oo-oo-oo baby

We gonna have some fun tonight
We gonna have some fun tonight, woo-oo-oo-oo
Have some fun tonight, everything's all right
Have some fun, have me some fun tonight

Directly from My Heart to Mr. Penniman - Tribute 3:

Direct, directly from my heart to you
Direct, directly from my heart to you
Well, you know that I love you
That's why I feel so blue

Well, I pray, that our love would last away
Well, I pray, that our love would last away
We'd be so happy together
But you're so far away

I need, I need you by my side
Yes, I need you, I need you by my side
You know my lovely baby
My love you could never hide

I Can't Believe You Wanna Leave Mr. Penniman - Tribute 4:

I can't believe you wanna leave
When you know it'll hurt me so
Down on bending knee
Oh, begging please not to go

My life, my heart, my love
Is in your hands
And now, you're gonna leave me
You're gonna leave me for another man

Mmm, think of all the love we shared
And all the fun we had
And now you wanna leave
Don't you know that'll drive me mad

Mr. Penniman, your Physical Body has Gone but your Musical Spirit Remains - Tribute 5:

Just leave it to me
Don't ever be ashamed
Just give me a chance
I'll take care of everything

Your troubles I'll share
Let me know and I'll be there
I'll take care of you
Anyplace and anywhere

Be-e-e-e truthful to me
I'll be truthful to you
I'm in love with you so
And I don't know just what to do

So, let's call it a day
I've said all I've got to say
Except don't, don't forget to pray, yeah
And shake a hand everyday

Mmm, shake a hand, shake a hand
Mmm, shake a hand, shake a hand
Shake a hand, shake a hand
Shake a hand if you can

Mr. Penniman was born and raised in slums and poverty. As a young man, he sang in medicine shows, strip joints and sleazy nightclubs until he found success. Rising above racial prejudice, he was a founding father of rock and roll with a flamboyant singing and piano playing act. He was black, proud, wild and promiscuous but also religious and an ordained Minister preaching the Gospel.

Mr. Penniman had an astonishing voice and was able to sing with continuous upward inflections and breathless note bending. His vocals have only been equalled by very few singers but they can never be surpassed by any popular vocalist.

Throughout his life and career, he was always torn between the joys of the flesh and the attainment of a spiritual path:

"I am tired and so weary but I must toil on
Till the Lord comes and call me away, oh-oh yes
Where the morning is bright and the Lamb is the light
And the night is as fair as a day, oh-oh yes"

"There'll be peace in the valley for me some day
There'll be peace in the valley for me, oh-oh yes
There'll be no sorrows, no sadness heart, no troubles will be
There'll be peace in the valley for me"

His anguish is now over and his tormented soul has found its peaceful place. Mr. Penniman, your Father has called you home to join the other greats in Rock and Roll Heaven.

Richard Penniman died Saturday morning, 9th May 2020 from bone cancer at his home in Tullahoma, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, aged 87.

Lots of love and many thanks Mr. Penniman. I grieve over your leaving but one day, the time will come for us to be together again and we will keep on rocking for eternity. Rest in Peace :rose::rose::rose:

Juicing and Jiggling with Jayne (inspired by Mr. Penniman) - Tribute 1:

There's a big-titted woman that lives down the street
Some people think she's square but she is indiscreet
I can see her every day cheating up and down the way
Looking so sexy and this is what I say
"She's got it, ooh baby, she's got it, woo-ooo-ooo baby, she's got it, I can't do without her"

Curvy white thighs, bushy black hair
Dimple cheeks and she's no square
She's got it, ooh baby, she's got it

Fleshy lips, shapely hips
When she walked down she saw the cat flip

Balling queen, sex machine
She's real gone in everything

When the music's hot, loves to bop
Heat so high makes the jukebox pop

Ye-e-e-ah, she's got it, oh-oh-oh, she's got it, woo-ooo-ooo, she's got it, ye-e-e-ah, she's got it, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, yeah yeah yeah hey, A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H

Back