Tantra yoni massage session for women with male at new delhi

vzarunnz123

Virgin
Tantra yoni session is an exotic ritual that frees your potential and helps you live life to the fullest.

Liberate the woman in you with a tantra yoni session. Remove the blocks in energy flow and feel a change in the way you breathe and become aware of yourself and the universe.

As a woman you are the fountain of creativity and fertile imagination. You can achieve anything you desire. Only you prevent yourself from achieving the ultimate goal of life that you wish.

A tantra session opens up new dimensions of awareness. It opens up the hidden or suppressed talent in you.

You are worshipworthy. And that is why I will never break your trust. Because a tantra session involves the perfect alignment of yin and yang energies.

If you have tried other techniques for ultimate pleasure then a tantra yoni session is beyond them and an ultimate experience.

Go for it once and you will never want anything regular ever again.

Respecting you and your desires is what I do. And I never break the trust and confidence of my client.

If you are tired of partners who satisfy themselves and leave you incomplete then it is not something that is wrong with you, it is their approach that is wrong. Most men treat a worship worthy woman as a sex object only.

Enjoy a long tantra session to unwind your tension and stress. In which I dissolve your stress knots. Only when your body is healed that you opens up to new experiences. The vaginal opening expands and with it your awareness blossoms. Juices begin to flow and the body is ready to be nourished for the next stage.

Welcome to an erotic and amazing tantra session by a sensitive, well educated male, specially trained to give women the tantra experience they have always been looking for.

Do not be shy of admitting your sexuality to yourself. You deserve the best because the world expects you to do everything normally - job, manage your finances, manage your life, manage your relationships. When everything is supposed to be what normal people do, why is the sexuality pushed to the background. Tantra taps your sexuality and frees the woman in you.

Order a discreet tantra session in your home or the privacy of a hotel. And you will be suprised by the experience you will get.

I have given tantra sessions to women in couples, expats, foreign nationals in Delhi and have won their trust and confidentiality. I will respect the boundaries you set and expect the same from you.

Ask any number of questions from my id varunnz123 at yahoo dott com and I will answer.

You dont have to share your name, your phone number.

Meet me outside your home and if you like what you see and feel confident enough to go for a session, go for it. If you feel uncomfortable, say no and I will leave without a question.

Your comfort level is the most important thing for an intimate tantra session. The boundaries you set will be adhered strictly.

I like to give the ultimate tantra experience to those who want to have it with full sensitivity and care.

I did a lot of research, read many books. I had also come in contact with a Chinese woman who taught me the technique of a tantra session.

She introduced me to other women and that is how my journey began. It is a great experience to see a woman experience ultimate experience with a tantra session. Some cry, some tremble, some shake, some clutch very strongly.

You may have the session in your undergarments and if you feel comfortable enough you may take them off.

The only thing you have to provide is a bottle of oil. I offer my service at your home or hotel only and in Delhi; NCR only.

I am a trained expert and know how to remove your stress nodes. Removal of stress is necessary before you can experience a tantra session fully.

If you wish to have a normal session, you will get a normal session.

Looking forward to serve you in the best of my capacity.

I have a well toned athletic body and my fingers can do the magic you look for. And more, depending on how you feel and wish to proceed. Ask me any number of questions but please do not ask for pictures without comitting to a session. Assess me with a preliminary meeting and proceed if you are comfortable. If not I will leave, no questions asked.

My statistics

Waist 36
Chest 38
Height 5 ft 8 inches
Weight 70 kg
Muscular with lean body

My vital statistics

6.5 inches long
2.5 inches thick
Open top
Big tomato head
Large heavy balls
Thick glans that provide a natural robbed effect even through the protection for extraordinary pleasure
Staying power: 30 mins or more
1000066599.jpg
Fingers have magic

Back