In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

JustAnotherFlower

In The Garden
...there lives a little flower. She likes to play with the dancing of light and shadow, and sometimes, even colors. She only responds playfully and at length to polite and respectful comments, whereas, rude ones will be reprimanded.

Yep, it's me, again.
I turn 40 in 20 days, y'all. Not really sure how I feel about it...πŸ˜…

It's never a good idea to reward bad behavior, it'll only encourage more of it, but I didn't want the Peeping Tom to be too disappointed.
1000014310.jpg

...there lives a little flower. She likes to play with the dancing of light and shadow, and sometimes, even colors. She only responds playfully and at length to polite and respectful comments, whereas, rude ones will be reprimanded.

Yep, it's me, again.

It's never a good idea to reward bad behavior, it'll only encourage more of it, but I didn't want the Peeping Tom to be too disappointed.
View attachment 2322533
Hell yeah. I love the juxtaposition here

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
40 is the new 30 except you’re older and wiser now 😘

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Just an admirer.
Beautiful. And sexy.
We may have not talked much but your flower sings a beautiful song 🌷🌷
Sweet days and dreams

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533

I thoroughly approve of this message. I may not be the peeping Tom you’re looking for, but I am definitely peeping!

πŸ’š
Hitting fourty doesn't hurt.
Just the bits that start going wrong after you get past 40...
That's the problem!

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Stunning photo

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Oh dear... You're not getting older... You're getting better! :kiss:

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Great dress! Happy soon to be Bday & you've never looked better! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

wifey and i turned 40 last year and i swear its been the best year of our life. we understand now that we are not getting younger. the kids are all getting older and we have gotten a little of our time back to enjoy life, be playful and support one another in our authenticity, however that may come to be :unsure: thank you for sharing a part of yourself. very lovely ✨✨✨✨✨

Hell yeah. I love the juxtaposition here
😁
40 is the new 30 except you’re older and wiser now 😘
And crankier without coffee.. 🀣
Just an admirer.
Beautiful. And sexy.
We may have not talked much but your flower sings a beautiful song 🌷🌷
Sweet days and dreams
Well, hey there! You found my new hideaway from the PG. The old one is still around here somewhere... Thanks for the compliments.
You're absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you. πŸ˜€
I thoroughly approve of this message. I may not be the peeping Tom you’re looking for, but I am definitely peeping!
🀣 Well, you're always welcome to peep even if you aren't a Tom.
πŸ’š
Hitting fourty doesn't hurt.
Just the bits that start going wrong after you get past 40...
That's the problem!
😘😘😘 And thanks for lifting my spirits. πŸ€ͺ
Stunning photo
Thank you.
Lovely pic
Ahhh 40..I remember those days. If I knew then what I know now..
Thank you!
Then you would.. take better care of your joints? Not care what others think?
Oh dear... You're not getting older... You're getting better! :kiss:
I'm not sure about the better part.. and I can't really stop the aging process...so I might as well celebrate it!
Great dress! Happy soon to be Bday & you've never looked better! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Thank ya, hon! It's favorite of mine that I only wear on special occasions.
wifey and i turned 40 last year and i swear its been the best year of our life. we understand now that we are not getting younger. the kids are all getting older and we have gotten a little of our time back to enjoy life, be playful and support one another in our authenticity, however that may come to be :unsure: thank you for sharing a part of yourself. very lovely ✨✨✨✨✨
Awww.. thank you for the sound advice!
I'd sure like to pluck that flower !

40 is young, you look great
No plucking! Unless it's eyebrow hair, and then that's okay.

Thank ya, hon!
looking fabulous...better than a lot of 25 year olds.
πŸ˜…
Kind of wish I had my joints and back from when I was 25 though..

Just,

Gorgeous Flower! As always, you post such good words. Happiest of birthdays, it truly is just a number and you wear it well!

Yep, it's me, again.

Outstanding shot! On behalf of all Peeping Tom's - thank you! :)

Yep, it's me, again.

I'm a traditionalist and up until now my favorite red flower was the rose but after today it's the JAF. An eye catching American hybrid that brings all the bees to her petals with their stingers.

Huh, I've seen your collection of paddles and other toys in your posts. I must admit, I'm tempted to be on the receiving end of one of your reprimands. But I'm a gentleman, and rogue, at heart and I'll comport myself appropriately.

As you count down to 40 I'll add that my 40s were the beginning of the best years of my life. Thanks to numerous fails and bad choices I finally knew myself well enough to feel confldent in almost any situation. Thanks to some dear friends I finally knew that people not just could but would accept me warts and all.

And let's not forget 40 is the new 20 (especially in a base 5 number system).

Wait, so you're saying being a Peeping Tom is bad behavior but not rude and you don't like to disappoint Peeping Toms?

I wonder if HonorableTom is available as a Lit ID?

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright, mhm hm
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to "dance"
They're looking for a little "romance"
Given half a chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind

The upside to being blind is that you use your hands to see. πŸ˜‰

Cheers πŸ’‹

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Always a delight to see the artistic depictions of your gorgeous self.

Yep, it's me, again.

There are peepping Tomsssss. Gorgeous for any age Sexy LadyπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😈

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Remember 40 is just a number.. It's all about how you feel and act... P. S. 40...sorry 39 and 3/4s looks good on ya.. Keep it up beautiful😍❀ 😘

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Wow you look fantastic! An early Happy Birthday to you!

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
2 buckles aren't much of a challenge.

Toro, Toro, I am a Taurus. 😁

Happy early birthday and love the artsy picture
Thank you very much, Mr. Clean, for the well wishes and compliment!
Just,

Gorgeous Flower! As always, you post such good words. Happiest of birthdays, it truly is just a number and you wear it well!
Thank you, honey! 19 days and counting now.. I think I'm just looking forward to the birthday treats. πŸ˜…
Outstanding shot! On behalf of all Peeping Tom's - thank you! :)
Thank you, darlin', though I don't count you as a Peeping Tom. Somehow, you always get invited for a personal showing.
I'm a traditionalist and up until now my favorite red flower was the rose but after today it's the JAF. An eye catching American hybrid that brings all the bees to her petals with their stingers.

Huh, I've seen your collection of paddles and other toys in your posts. I must admit, I'm tempted to be on the receiving end of one of your reprimands. But I'm a gentleman, and rogue, at heart and I'll comport myself appropriately.

As you count down to 40 I'll add that my 40s were the beginning of the best years of my life. Thanks to numerous fails and bad choices I finally knew myself well enough to feel confldent in almost any situation. Thanks to some dear friends I finally knew that people not just could but would accept me warts and all.

And let's not forget 40 is the new 20 (especially in a base 5 number system).

Wait, so you're saying being a Peeping Tom is bad behavior but not rude and you don't like to disappoint Peeping Toms?

I wonder if HonorableTom is available as a Lit ID?

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright, mhm hm
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to "dance"
They're looking for a little "romance"
Given half a chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind

The upside to being blind is that you use your hands to see. πŸ˜‰

Cheers πŸ’‹
Hey now.. leave my chest of toys out of this, lest someone get the wrong idea and think I'm a kinky soul. And, my dearest Rogue, it would be a tongue lashing the likes of which you would never forget. πŸ˜‰

I felt generous and playful toward the Peeping Tom this time, next time, he may suffer bodily harm from thrown objects. I'm allowed to have an ever shifting gray zone on what is and isn't allowed.. that's why discussions should always be had. πŸ€ͺ

Always a delight to see the artistic depictions of your gorgeous self.
Thanks, detective. I always try to do more than just spread and snap. πŸ˜†
There are peepping Tomsssss. Gorgeous for any age Sexy LadyπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😈
That makes it sound like there's a group of them jockeying for position outside my window.. πŸ˜†
Remember 40 is just a number.. It's all about how you feel and act... P. S. 40...sorry 39 and 3/4s looks good on ya.. Keep it up beautiful😍❀ 😘
It's just a number.. by my joints and back say it's my expiration date and I'm going past it. πŸ˜† And thank you, sweetie. 😘
Wow you look fantastic! An early Happy Birthday to you!
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
2 buckles aren't much of a challenge.

Toro, Toro, I am a Taurus. 😁
Didn't know there was a challenge issued? πŸ€”

Let me just swim out of your way then since I'm a fish.. πŸ€ͺ

Back