My Reason

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.
Wow! Outstanding pics!

Beautiful. May we see and compliment you on your current photos. Your eyes and smile are still your eyes and smile full of love and life.

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.

Gorgeous Jasmine. You go for it.

Hello Everyone,

Very sensual.

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Tasteful and sexy. Gorgeous pics.

thank you..
Hello Everyone,

Yes you were very cute and sexy. Thats cool but i want to see the gorgeous woman you are today. I literally dont care how you appear physically. Your mind makes you beautiful beyond imagination. I love you so much babe.

Hello Everyone,

yes the pictures are wonderful But the message is Beautiful ...

Hello Everyone,

Very Sexy and lady Like looking forward to seeing more

Hello Everyone,

You have a lot of value....love to find out more..

Hello Everyone,

i’m confident your beauty carried over into your closer to 50 years.

Hello Everyone,

Hey Jasmine,
Never ever run yourself down, your beauty is far deeper and widespread than can be shown in just a few photographs taken in years gone by. If your worried about what people would say about your physical body don’t. There are plenty of men who would love to adore it. And I get it, in your mind you are still 25 and like you are in the photos, we all retain that residual self image but people will love you for the way you treat and excite them not purely on looks. You are in my mind a stunning woman.

Hello Everyone,

I love your photos and thanks for sharing about you

Hello Everyone,

Hello Jasmine,

Amazing post. Thank you for sharing so generously, opening our minds, and stimulating our hearts too.

Your pics are strikingly beautiful and stunningly sexy! Wow. But then you pair them with the penetrating wisdom of your words... Exquisite! Powerful.
(I've occasionally pondered that potential dichotomy between the "older woman" and those idealized masturbation-inducing images of which you speak... but I've rarely seen this all laid out so comprehensively. Thank you.)

So much knowledge on display here. "Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep." Damn. Thank you for sharing your words, thoughts, images and insights with us!

And perhaps I haven't spoken "enough" about those images... lol.
(I was so enraptured by the contributions of the "wiser and smarter and more capable" you of the present... but I can't forget her equally sexy young counterpart. 'Both' of these women are important parts of the picture.)
Extremely arousing. And gorgeous! Delightful...

Loved your words as much as your pictures, although I suspect the people you interact with every day, however briefly, would have a differing opinion of the effect/impact you had on them. Would love seeing some current pictures and gazing upon your mature, radiant beauty.
BnW preferably exquisite Jasmine.

Hello Everyone,

When I was growing up I was raised by my grandma and my aunt because my dad was a drug addict and my mom was a cock addict. My grandma ALWAYS use to tell me don't try to get noticed from people because those same people that notice you one day are the same ones that are quick to stab you in the back the next day. You are very beautiful and whoever that doesn't see it must be blind. Anyways I hope my message was gotten from this but I haven't got much sleep the past few days so I may be speaking incoherent and if I am I apologize for that

Stunning photos. whenever they come from. Dazzling smile, beautiful eyes, pretty tits, amazing ass...

Thanks

Back