Is my mommy body hot enough

blackdragonfly

Really Really Experienced
I’m a woman over 40 and I’ve had a few kids but my sex drive is that a 15-year-old boy. I enjoy taking pictures, but I wanna know if anyone else agrees. my boyfriend is trying to convince me to do an only fans kind of thing and I wanna know if you all think it would be worth it? I need a test audience!

Attachments

• IMG_2778.jpeg
    IMG_2778.jpeg
    504.7 KB · Views: 1,953
  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    740.4 KB · Views: 1,945
  • IMG_2773.jpeg
    IMG_2773.jpeg
    850.3 KB · Views: 1,945
I’m a woman over 40 and I’ve had a few kids but my sex drive is that a 15-year-old boy. I enjoy taking pictures, but I wanna know if anyone else agrees. my boyfriend is trying to convince me to do an only fans kind of thing and I wanna know if you all think it would be worth it? I need a test audience!
You look fantastic!

Yep,pretty damn sexy combination with the ink and lingerie. 😋

lets play on sky-- Im sure you will make me hard an release my load

You look hot! I’d like to see more overall, but especially your stocking-clad legs!

I think your gonna get rich. A lot of men prefer a “real woman”. Im bi and i love cock, but i love pussy too. You have that much sex drive. Ummmm. Yes please!!!

By the way. Im a sucker for black thigh highs!!! Hot!!!

I think you look incredible and i hope you continue sharing your hotness.
As for onlyfans... The average income is pretty low. I think 90 percent of onlyfans models make less than 200 a month. Or less. Sounds like a lot of work.

I think you look incredible and i hope you continue sharing your hotness.
As for onlyfans... The average income is pretty low. I think 90 percent of onlyfans models make less than 200 a month. Or less. Sounds like a lot of work.
That’s what I’m reading too. I love doing these and making money on it sounds even better but it is A TON of work. Any advice on other ways of going about it? I’m open to doing videos & custom but not sure where to look.

That’s what I’m reading too. I love doing these and making money on it sounds even better but it is A TON of work. Any advice on other ways of going about it? I’m open to doing videos & custom but not sure where to look.
I am no expert at all.
I have no idea how to monetize a hot body.

Here’s one more pic you might like. Do u like color or b&b more?
Our meter reader got a quick look of me trying to set up. Only in my thigh highs, black panties, high heels and a whip. I’m sure he had a story to tell after he got bk.
Personally I like the colour but with a hot butt like that and a bad girl attitude all is pretty sexy.😵‍💫

Our meter reader got a quick look of me trying to set up. Only in my thigh highs, black panties, high heels and a whip. I’m sure he had a story to tell after he got bk.
Absolutely think you should give OF a try. Or you could test out the pics here first! Color over b&w for sure.

Very nice! Go for it

My favorite instrument

Oh wow, very deliciously sexy honey!! I say go for it if that's what you want, you def have the body for it! :heart:

I have the same crop...

Very Sexy and Lady Like:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Back