Brat's First Thread

I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Cheers to new adventures!
Should totally wear like a really lacy, silky pair of underwear and gently tug them to the side with one hand, while opening and spreading agape your glistening fuck hole with the other. Do it sitting up, with your legs spread as wide as painlessly possible as you arch your back and stiffly arch and point both of your feet and toes in a spread of submission, preparing to engulf a man's warm, stiff, throbbing penis.

Making our way up brat's fantastic body. brat will probably hate me saying this but she is not a fan of her legs but I beg to differ. This picture does a great job of showing how nice they are.

Taking these pictures with brat gives me a whole knew perspective of photographers and how truly talented they are. Hope you enjoy!
Would love to start at her sexy toes.....kissing....licking and sucking my way ...mmmmmmm........

Making our way up brat's fantastic body. brat will probably hate me saying this but she is not a fan of her legs but I beg to differ. This picture does a great job of showing how nice they are.

Taking these pictures with brat gives me a whole knew perspective of photographers and how truly talented they are. Hope you enjoy!
I noticed her sexy legs and feet from the first pics of her out on your deck...but I love these close-ups sooo much more!

Not much explantion needed here.
brat is really enjoying all the comments and can't wait to hear what these generate.
Gorgeous. In terms of what she'd like to see in return. Does she have any preference? I'll happily send tribute pics on DM

Everybody's replies have been so nice and confidence building. I really appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement from each of you as we begin this adventure together.

After Sir took these pictures he allowed me to ride his face but I wasn't allowed to orgasm. He had me get to the edge twice but wasn't still wasn't allowed to orgasm. After some additional play, Sir was eating my ass as I stroked his cock. I knew I was getting close and started begging to let me orgasm. Finally after what seemed like and eternity I was allowed to orgasm and boy was it amazing.
View attachment 2287001
Sounds like your master is treating you properly

Thank you for all of the great replies.

Last night Sir and I had a great night however it took a little while to get there. We were making out and I was grinding my pussy all over his leg trying to scratch my itch. When we finally were going to start getting down to business our daughter walks in with an ear ache. I get up to help get her some medicine and take her temp and all those things and get her back into bed. I resume mounting Sir and we were again getting hot an heavy. Next thing we know our oldest son comes running up the stairs yelling to us that his younger brother threw up in bed. Sir leaps up and throws on some sweatpants to go and take care of stripping his bed and getting everything taken care of there.
By this point I'm so frustrated and out of the mood that I tell Sir this. He had to deal with our daughter again and finally makes it back into our room. I told him I was no longer in the mood and he said too bad, we are getting you off. I again said no, and he asked me who was in charge. I kept fighting it and saying not right now. He wasn't having any of it. He bends me over the bed and proceeds to spank my ass because of my defiance. (Mind you we have a safe word I could have said at any time if I wanted to.) After 10 hard swats to my ass he spreads my ass cheeks and buries his tongue deep inside my ass and plunges it in and out. This was what flipped my mindset and I was again ready to get down thoroughly fucked. However, since I was defiant he continues to spank my ass and pleasuring me while also slamming his cock into my pussy. Once he had enough he had me get on my knees and proceeded to fuck my mouth. I was in Heaven and my pussy was leaking at this point. He continues fucking me and tells me that I'm allowed to cum and shortly thereafter I let loose while he fucks my mouth mercilessly. Once I'm done he yanks his cock out of my mouth and proceeds to give me the hottest facial I've ever received.

Attached are the links to the last of this set. I don't know if I can post these on lit so I played it safe with the link this time.
Please let us know what else you would like to see and we will start creating a list of requests to fulfill.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qqalk51iap1yq1ops82yb/11.jpg?rlkey=7zt8p5aa3ez00l7h8ucwimupl&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j55lslklaa9w5o4ztmljv/12.jpg?rlkey=89h2fueigyavcywhbo4x7sa56&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/18vi38tdtyd4dszubysmv/13.jpg?rlkey=175h2gcwd89a84he7vb4l9dfi&dl=0
Loving this thread. Colourful, creative and sexy!

I would love to see you soaked in cum.

Then we could imagine it's our turn next... whilst you suck Sir clean and back to hardness, watching his brat get what she deserves.

Love seeing your bum filled with your pretty plug... more of that kinda play, please!

Last edited:
Everybody's replies have been so nice and confidence building. I really appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement from each of you as we begin this adventure together.

After Sir took these pictures he allowed me to ride his face but I wasn't allowed to orgasm. He had me get to the edge twice but wasn't still wasn't allowed to orgasm. After some additional play, Sir was eating my ass as I stroked his cock. I knew I was getting close and started begging to let me orgasm. Finally after what seemed like and eternity I was allowed to orgasm and boy was it amazing.
View attachment 2287001
So sexy and stunning! Goddess

Brat, what a series of pics. Thanks to your generosity. I would love to spread those lips, please them with my tongue and taste your juices. Too bad it is all imagination

View attachment 2287001
Suitable for mounting. ;) :love:

Thank you for sharing! Such a beautiful derriere.

View attachment 2287001
All of a sudden I’m hungry!

I'm Brat and this is my first time posting. My husband has been a long time reader and has always wanted me to post but have been too self conscious to post pictures. However, I recently asked him to be my Dom and as a help to gain confidence in myself I will be posting on a regular basis. However we do switch about 10% of the time so I get to be the dom. :)

Please let me know what you think of my pictures and what you would like to see and we will see if we're up for it.

Also any women who would like to chat I would love to hear from you whether it be from a sub or dom perspective. Also I would be opening to chat with you in a sexual manner as well.

Very sexy photos, dear Brat.

He is one lucky man to. Be with you doing sexual things. Together
Can't wait to see more

Back