I guess I’m back now (formerly: Has it really been twenty years?)

MissLabelled

I ❤️ Boobs
Over twenty years ago I had joined Literotica, then stopped posting in 2005, right about the time I transitioned. I was reminiscing about the people I had met here back then and decided to come and take a look around. While the people are different, everything else feels familiar, I would almost say preserved considering many of those older threads are still here!

So hello to all of you, and if you happen to be here from the early 2000’s, it’s nice to see you again! 😂

Last edited:
Over twenty years ago I had joined Literotica, then stopped posting in 2005, right about the time I transitioned. I was reminiscing about the people I had met here back then and decided to come and take a look around. While the people are different, everything else feels familiar, I would almost say preserved considering many of those older threads are still here!

So hello to all of you, and if you happen to be here from the early 2000’s, it’s nice to see you again! 😂
I realize that you are transgender.. I just want to say that those are impressive and look very good on you

You look very sexy. Welcome back.

Welcome back...gorgeous pictures😏

You look beautiful

Very beautiful 😍

Did you go through hormones and operations?

Spending a lazy morning in bed. I really should get up, I have a fairly busy day ahead of me, topped with attending a kinky birthday party this evening, which should be a ton of fun.

I hope everyone’s Saturday is fantastic!
Your soo gorgeous 😍😍

Spending a lazy morning in bed. I really should get up, I have a fairly busy day ahead of me, topped with attending a kinky birthday party this evening, which should be a ton of fun.

I hope everyone’s Saturday is fantastic!
looking gorgeous and sexy!

Welcome back you sexy thing

Back