Looking for a old story i read a while back

tiggerjoe88

Virgin
Can some help me iam looking for a old story i read a while back it goes like this

I could see her vaginal opening weeping, the fragrant fluid trickling down into the cleft between her buttocks. Her clit was protruding from beneath its hood. It was nearly an inch in length, almost as thick as a pencil eraser, and about the same pinkish color. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating, causing my erection to twitch and throb, as I stared at the place where it soon would be.

"What's wrong, Honey?" Mandy asked me, concerned by the sudden pause in my actions.

"Nothing, Sugar," I replied. "I'm just admiring your beautiful pussy, for a moment, before I do to it what I just got done doin', to the rest o' your body."

"Oh, Baby," she said, in a voice that somehow mixed desperate groan with playful chuckle, "You can look at it just about any time you want. Start admirin' it with your tongue -- please?"

Her wish was my command, and it had been my next planned move, anyway, and so I obliged her. Her entire body twitched, as I leaned in and licked her from taint to clit. Her taste was marvelous, slightly salty and slightly sweet. I had tasted her sweetness, before, of course, both on my fingers, those many nights at the drive-ins, and earlier today, when she'd leaned against the tailgate of the truck. On those occasions, though, her flow was not nearly so much or continuous, and quite literally drinking her juices directly from the 'tap' was a new and enthralling experience -- one that I immediately planned on repeating whenever I had the opportunity!

"Oh Honey," she said, in a moan that was almost a growl, "that was even better'n when you licked me while we were undressin'. Do that again, 'cause it reeeeallllly feels good!"

I repeated the move several times, trailing my tongue slowly from her taint through her labia and up through her slit, stopping just short of her clit, at the top, and then swallowing the mouthful of her sweet nectar that had collected on my tongue. Her moans grew louder, and she began thrusting her hips up at me, obviously trying to maneuver her clit under my tongue, and so I gave in. I wrapped her nub between my lips, gently sucking on it as though it was a tiny little dick, and flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

Her voice had grown in volume, but her moaning had ceased. Now, what passed her lips was a near-continuous stream of phrases like "Oh, god!", "Oh, Mike!", "Oh, Baby!", "Yessss!" and "Feelsss sssssoooooo goooood!" Altogether, it was a sweet song of her pleasure, and joy flooded my heart that I was able to bring her to such a point.

Remembering what Mom had taught me, about bringing a woman close to her peak, then backing off and letting her arousal subside just a bit before starting in on her again and taking her even higher, I paused for a moment, catching my breath and relishing the taste on my tongue and the heavenly fragrance of her heated pussy that surrounded me like a sweet-smelling fog.

"Baby," she panted desperately, "Stick a finger in me again, please? I'm dyin' to feel somethin' o' you, inside me!"

I dipped my mouth back into her weeping canyon, taking my index finger and wetting it in the trickle of her moisture in the cleft between her cheeks, and then slipped it slowly and deliberately into her vaginal opening until it could go no farther.

"Oh, god, YES, Baby!" she squealed.

I spent the next minute, or so, teasing her -- lapping at her labia and clit with my tongue as I slowly stroked my finger into and out of her hot tunnel, gauging her arousal by the sound of her voice and the words she was now muttering. I traded my index finger for the middle one, which was a shade longer, twisted my hand upside down, and slid it deep, probing for the rough tissue that marked the 'magic spot' on her front vaginal wall -- the place that Mom had described to me as basically being the back end of a woman's clit. When I finally located it, I switched to moving the fingertip back and forth across that spot, while I sucked and nibbled on her engorged nub.

Freeing my other hand, I let it trace up along her tummy and chest to find her breasts and begin alternately caressing them and tugging softly on her nipples. I was rewarded by the feel of her body, as it began to thrash around beneath me.

"Oh, Honey!" she groaned loudly, "It feels so good; it feels so good. I don't know what you're doin' to me, but I sure love it! Keep lickin' my pussy! I've never felt like this, before, Honey! Lick me; keep lickin' me! Don't stop, Baby! Don't ever stop! Ooohhhh, I love how you're makin' me feel!"

The Wayback Machine
I looked couldn't find it unless I'm doing it wrong but that kind of sucks I didn't get a chance to finish it but thank you for the help maybe down the road I'll find it somewhere or I'll come across the thread that somebody found it

Back