Looking for a recent story age gap and toy involved

Luckystarxx

Virgin
Hi I read a story the other day but can't find nor remember the book name or author.

I think I started a few chapters into the story as well but it's about a youngish girl and an older guy. They'd already fucked in the previous chapter and the girl mentions being sore from it at the beginning of the chapter I read. But she's with this guy and he's taking her around town to places he knows and he comfortable kissing her and doing pda in public even though they get odd looks because of their age gap. The girl mentions it a couple of times that some people look at them like they're really cute whilst others judge because of the gap.
She disappointed that they can't spend the night together cos he has to work. But they meet the next day at a cafe and the guy hands her a bag and tells her to go to the bathroom and use it. She goes and it's an egg vibrator which he has the remote to. She puts it and comes out and he turns it on and then they go to a park and while lying down in the grass surrounded by other people he turns it on again and they're cuddling and she grinds on his thigh and he holds her as and she cums. He then takes her to a boxing gym he used to work at and she meets his friend Peter I think and then her and the guy go upstairs and she playful tries to box with him and he turns the egg on again and she gets on her knees. He face fucks her and then he fucks her over a bench press

Back