Multi-part age gap d/s series? Can’t remember the name

taa4

Virgin
I remember reading this story about a widower whose daughter helps him get with an 18 year old girl from the school she teachers at. The girl is very sexually inexperienced and, if I recall, is a virgin. After meeting, she is convinced to be the widower’s sub. Story has some light Dom/sub play (spanking, hands tied, things like that). Not romantic per se but I remember feeling like the characters grew to enjoy being with each other.

If it helps, I recall a couple scenes where he visits the girl at her school volleyball games.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I remember reading this story about a widower whose daughter helps him get with an 18 year old girl from the school she teachers at. The girl is very sexually inexperienced and, if I recall, is a virgin. After meeting, she is convinced to be the widower’s sub. Story has some light Dom/sub play (spanking, hands tied, things like that). Not romantic per se but I remember feeling like the characters grew to enjoy being with each other.

If it helps, I recall a couple scenes where he visits the girl at her school volleyball games.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Bump

Back