Plots looking for Partners! Seeking 1x1 roleplays

AlwaysFaithful

Literotica Guru
Long Term Plot Focused Partner Wanted! [Male Character Wanted!]

My Expectations
These are the things I expect from you as a partner, and this is what you can expect from me.

> 2-4 paragraphs per response. Yes, there is a big difference between 2 and 4 paragraphs, but I'm a big believer in quality over quantity, I don't want my partners to think they have to struggle to write more than they feel is necessary, just to reach a quota required. I don't particularly care if you write over 4 paragraphs, but please realize that it is unlikely for me to do so, unless I happen to have a lot to say in that particular post.

> Patience. This is a big big deal for me. I really don't want to be hounded for a reply. If you haven't heard from me in 3 days, go ahead and send a message. It is quite possible I just forgot to reply. I will give you the same 3 day courtesy, unless you request something different.

> Plot Driven I love love love Plot and Story. It is a must have in my Rps. I like intense plot lines that keep us moving and interested. And Romance. Romance is a must have for me too. It doesn't have to be sappy and sweet, in fact I prefer it to be more realistic, with it's struggles and tensions. But as for the actual amount of sex, I don't care. I am very happy doing 80% plot and 20% smut. The most I will likely ever do is a 50/50 mix.

> Settings. In terms of settings my absolute favorite is Modern Realism. But that is not the only thing I do. I will do some historical (1800-1900s) and some supernatural/fantasy. Medieval, Futuristic, Steam-punk, Magical (wizards/magical spells) are NOT my cup of tea. They just do not keep my attention very long.

> Typically, no matter the role, I'll always enjoy my partner playing a dominant, rugged/rough around the edges male. I'll almost always be willing to add elements of dom/sub into any sex scenes. But that doesn't mean I want it to overtake the roleplay.

> Third Person All of my Rps will be Third Person, I ask that you write the same. First person just weirds me out. I came to write stories and create worlds, not play as myself. I do enough of that in the real world, lol. I also tend to write in past tense, I don't really care what tense you write in.

> *I would prefer to write off-site, I just am not on this site often enough and it's harder for me to remember to come and check the site, So Email, Google Docs, BlueMoon or Elliquiy is highly preferable. However if required I can do Threads or PMs, I will write over any of them and don't have much of a preference. I Will Not write with you via IM, Skype, Kik, Discord, etc. . I have no interest in it, please do not ask.

>Dominant or Submissive? Well, now that's an interesting question. I am perfectly happy with our characters being equals. But if you want there to be a Dom/sub dynamic, my girl will always be the more submissive one, when it comes to sexual situations. Outside of sexual situations, my girl can be very dominant, if the moment calls for it. (For example, my girl is the boss of your character.)

> I prefer playing characters I have personally created. I have a whole hoard of them, and I pick the one I feel is most suited to that particular rp. Of course for a fandom that I am intensely interested in, I will play a canon character. But the chances of me playing a character you have created is slim.

> I will play M/F or F/F RPs. And I play both Male and Female Roles. I do prefer to play female characters, but I am willing to play a lead male character if we decide to do that.

Roles I do not play: > Incest of any kind. The Female be more that 2-3 years older than the male.

In a Nutshell I'm Seeking:

> A Long term partner, so even if we decide a story needs to end, we find a new story to write together. I like to keep the same partners as much as possible, I think the writing gets better as we get to know each other's styles.

> A Partner who loves story! I get this is an adult writing site with lots of sex/PWP. But to be frank that's not really why I'm here. This will probably make me loose a lot of potential partners, but I don't really care how much sex is in the story. I want a deep plot line, lots of adventure, twists and turns. I want romance absolutely, and I want sex scenes where they fit, but I don't want to take an obscene amount of posts to write through the sex scene. We don't need to rush it, but I don't want to drag it out for eternity either. Nor can I stand a revolving door of sex scenes constantly. If it suits the story and the characters I don't mind multiple sex scenes within a short period of time, but it can't be that way constantly.

> My partner's real life gender is not important to me.

> A partner who likes a variety of stories, I love the following genres:
Modern Realism
Modern with a dash of supernatural.
Survival stories
Old West/Historical Realism
Post Apocalyptic (No Zombies)
Supernatural (Shapeshifters or Vampires.)

> If my partner wants to, I'm willing to play multiple couples within the same story. I'm also willing to have us both play both genders, if my partner wants. Or we can each stick to playing one gender. In which case I prefer to play the female role.

PM If this idea suits you at all.[/spoiler]

Most Wanted Plots!

Outlaw Biker x Teenage Girl
*Based loosely off the Toby Keith song "God Love Her"*

My character is a 18 year old teenager, generally considered a 'good girl'. Not necessarily a goody two shoes, but generally a good teenager, gets good grades, plays sports, but a loner. Until she meets your character, he's older, 24-28 years old, and just the opposite, he's a part of a biker gang, not local, but he's in town for a bit. Perhaps he's from another chapter of the club, and is in town for business, perhaps to fix some issues within this chapter. They meet, and he slowly pulls her into his world, she finds she enjoys it, and eventually agrees to run away with him, back to wherever he's from. This will not be a creepy story, this is a romance, just with a age difference.

I don't have a ton figured out about this plot, but I expect lots of drama about their age difference, her young age, and her difficulties learning about his world and her being accepted into his world.

Episodic Style RP **Craving**
This will be a slightly different type of rp, it will be styled like a tv show, with individual episodes. It will require quite a bit of communication, but I think it coul be very interesting. My general idea is that we will alternate back and forth as to ideas for the episodes. So it can be a little bit of a surprise for the other person.

The general plot is centered around a small Sheriff's department in a western state, (Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, North Dakota) Your character is the Sheriff, I figure born and raised in this town, those maybe he spent some time away. Some where in his 30s. My girl is the newest deputy, a transfer from the city. She's not a traditional city girl, but a lot of this is new for her. Adjusting to small town life and deal with problems that happen here. This will be a romance between our characters. I have many ideas for plot points, plot bunnies and episode themes.

This idea is loosely based off the tv show "Longmire". Though we will not be following the show at all. We may take some plot ideas from them for a couple of episodes.

Multi Couple/Multi RP Plot - SWAT
This plot is a little different, this will be a long long term, multi-couple storyline. It will be centered around six characters who work on the same SWAT team, they are essentially family.

> This will likely be considerably plot heavy, but with a nice blend of smut mixed in.

> This will require each of us playing multiple characters. Sometimes simultaneously, though we will only ever have one main couple, the others will be background characters.

> This will require a lot of preplanning and discussion.

> As always I'm looking for someone who is comfortable playing confident males, obviously they won't all be the same, but at least a couple I would like to be dominant, rough around the edges type males, so I'd like someone comfortable playing that type of male.
-------------
I am looking for us to write out the living of a SWAT team. This team is extremely close, essentially family. Each member of the team will get their own story, but naturally the stories may mesh and blend a little, may overlap each other.

There will be 6 members of the team, 2 women, 4 men. I will play both women on the team, as well as the female love interests of the men. You will play the 4 men on the team and the love interests of the two ladies. I would like one inter-team relationship. So ideally there will be 5 couples, we each will play 5 characters, there will be 5 separate rps. This will require some multi-tasking on our parts, as we'll have to play several characters, sometimes at once. However we will only be focusing on one couple per rp.

I can explain a little more in depth by PM, as I have a few ideas for some of the couples.

Sister x Brother's Best Friend
So I have two totally different ideas as possible starting points for this rp.
Either way, these two have basically grown up together, but are not adults, mid twenties ish,

Version 1: My girl is a cop, she's undercover at a bar, actively working on her cover when your guy, her brother's best friend, sees her and thinks she's being taken advantage of, and steps in, and to keep her cover in tact she has to roll with it and pretend he's her boyfriend, things spiral from there.

Version 2: My girl has a bad fight/breakup with her boyfriend, it got violent, and she's only minorly injured but she knows she needs a little help, her living room is a bit of a disaster, knowing her brother would go off the rails, she calls her brother's best friend either, for help. Things grow from there.

Love Never Dies

YC doesn't know why he felt compelled to purchase this little farm in the middle of nowhere Montana. It was small, old, but he found that it called to him. He'd barely been there twenty four hours when he heard a voice. "I knew you'd come back." Turning he'd see a ghostly figure, a woman with long brown hair, dressed in late 1800's men's clothing.

Down in Louisiana
YC is new to southern Louisiana, transferring to the local sheriff's department. Soon she meets your YC, who is a local, born and raised, and is the Sheriff department's go to Gator Catcher. So whenever they get a call about an alligator, he's the one who gets called.

This plot isn't fully fleshed out, we will still need something to drive the plot.

A Soldier's Second Chance *Contains Dark Themes*
YC is hiking up in the mountains outside of the town he lives in. As he rounds the corner, he sees a woman sitting on the edge of a large cliff. A handgun in her hand, pressed to her temple. YC manages to talk to her, learning she's also a retired soldier. He manages to convince her not to kill herself, and he helps her learn to live again, to want to live again.

This story is a bit of an off shoot from my "Soldier x Soldier - Rescued" plot, with her having been kidnapped and held hostage overseas. But this story takes place as if she did not bond to her rescuer.

Dom x Sub
I’m seeking an rp with strong Dom/sub themes. It will not be the entirety of the rp but it will be the leading theme in all sex scenes.

The rp will center around your character teaching mine how to be a submissive. She will not be new to sex but be very new to D/s. However, this will not be a 24/7 sub, she will have a life outside of this relationship. I do not want your character controlling everything she does, says and wears.

I am looking for a plot heavy role play, I want romance involved, I want the characters to build a relationship together.

My girl will not be a doormat sub, she is strong willed and feisty. I’m her day to day life she is rather dominant, so this will be a learning experience and a chance to just let that go and let someone else lead for a change.

Like wise I am looking for a rough around the edges male character. Not sadistic, but confident, not afraid to take what he wants. I imagine he would be well versed in D/s, she would not be his first submissive.

During sex scenes, I don’t need or want sweetness or softness. But outside of that, I do want romance, affection, that sort of thing.

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, I do not want this to turn into a revolving door of sex scene after sex scene. I imagine there will be quite a bit of sex and that’s fine, but I don’t want to feel like either of us is rushing the plot just to get to the next sex scene.
Kinks:
I like a wide variety of kinks, to keep things interesting, here’s a small list of things I’d definitely like to see added in at some point. This is by no means the only kinks, I’m more than happy to discuss others.

Bondage
Spanking
Roughness
Anal
Toys
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Exhaustion
Multiple Orgasms

I have some general ideas, plot bunnies and such for this, so if you are interested send a PM

Soldier x Soldier - Rescued
My character has been in the military since she was 18. And at 24 her unit was ambushed and she was taken prisoner. 14 months later, negotiations have failed to bring her home. A special forces unit is deployed to find her and bring her home. Your character is a member of this unit, he's the one who finds her within the compound that she's in. After getting her out of there and to a military base and hospital, your character continues to check on her, while he's on base and even checks up on her when he returns home on leave, and from there a romance starts to blossom. This can go a lot of different ways so we can figure things out through PMs.

Or Version Two:

Same basic plot as above, except MC was already dating a special forces soldier before her capture. Now, rescued, they have to try and pick up the pieces and see if their relationship can survive after the horrors of being held hostage for almost a year and a half.

**Will Contain dark themes of memories of Torture and Rape.**

The Mountain Between Us
Based loosely off the movie by the same name. Our character's share a small charter plane after their planes get cancelled due to a impending snow storm. But they both need to get where they are going, so they hire a charter plane. During the flight the storm hits full blast, crashing the plane in the Utah Mountains. Now our characters are fighting for survival in the heavy snow and high up in the mountains. They end up leaving the crash and eventually finding a old hunting cabin. Taking shelter there, they manage to survive while battling the elements and the wild animals. They end up stuck there for several weeks, bonding as they survive together, falling in love as they live together and help each other survive.

Old West
It's set in the 1800s. My character was happily married for several years until her husband is killed unexpectedly. Not long after the funeral her husband's childhood/adolescence friend shows up (Your character) having heard rumors of his friend's death. The two had kept in contact by letters over the years but hadn't seen one another in many years. Finding the rumors true he decides to stick around for a while to help his best friend's widow run the ranch that she now owned completely. Eventually with the pair falling in love.

Again it's really rough and I'm not quite sure how it would play out. Obviously with some time skips to get past the grieving time. But I'm open to suggestions and tweaking of the plot.

Vampire x Human Teenage Girl
Yes it’s cliche, but I’m okay with that.

I am seeking a partner to play a male vampire against my 18 year old teenage girl.

The catch is, I don’t want it to be a high school love story. I don’t want him to be one of those vampires that just keeps repeating high school, because how boring and idiotic is that?

I also would prefer he not be one of those vampires that hates what he is. I don’t want him to be evil and sadistic type either, but definitely not the mopey, sulky vampire either.

I have a particular idea for how I view vampires, which I’m happy to discuss with my partner, and we can tweak some of the traits until it suits both of us.

In terms of actual plot I’m open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Bump, really wanting to do "Second Chances" or a Vampire rp, either the plot I have above or a Vampire/human plot.

Looking a quick detailed play along the lines of a one night stand. Checking out each other at the restaurant - sparks flying as we chat - both travelling from out of town to the city and staying at the same hotel - ending up in one of our rooms -

Looking for one or two, extremely patient roleplaying partners, who don't mind my crazy schedule, who like writing a story with plot, character development, and things other than just a lot of sex. Ideally I'm looking for 1-3 well written paragraphs :)

Back