Way too loud hotel room sex and was overheard …🫣 now I can’t stop thinking about it

We have several family members who live in our home. When we have sex, my wife makes every effort to be as silent as possible. Usually, the only indication we are going at it is the bed springs, which we cannot control. But when we are in a hotel room, she lets go. Completely. We have never had banging on the walls, but we have gotten looks the next morning from adjacent guests.

I have a love hate relationship with my inability to stay quiet - I would always be mortified when people I shared houses with/flat mates would joke about it - but then as the day passed I would come to find the idea more and more arousing. The next time it was mentioned I would be back to the start of the cycle.

even more embarrassing/then arousing would be when couples said that hearing me had got them aroused enough that they then had sex (a number of friends bf’s thanked me!) - such a wild rollercoaster of feelings every time - and knowing that quiet sex isn’t really an option meant knowing it would happen again.

never been approached about it by strangers thankfully :)
I had a flatmate who I would overhear with her boyfriend. I never dreamt of mentioning it to her - I mean the walls were thin and it would have been embarrassing for both of us. I wasn't attracted to her at all but hearing her moans really turned me on.

Was having amazing sex…I just kind of lost my mind and was extremely vocal. All of a sudden the dog (traveling with us) silently ran to the door and sounded her super scary stranger/intruder bark.

I had made so much noise someone or more than one person had been walking down the hall and stopped to listen and leaned close to the door before the dog scared them off.

Here I am right now thinking about it all.
https://ibb.co/W2pS4mM
I was embarrassed all over at first, like a hot hot flush down my whole body. But then I was turned on by it. And thinking about it again in the bath tonight.

Aren’t we humans endlessly fascinating? And isn’t there so much to find erotic?
This is incredibly sexy! I love being loud in a hotel room, almost as much as I’m embarrassed the next morning trying to sneak out and hope no one notices.

My ex-wife and I were in a hotel room in Orlando and it was pretty obvious there was a gangbang going on in the room next door. We observed a steady stream of black men entering the room over several hours, the walls were obviously not designed with sound insulation in mind, and there was lots of female screaming, beds thumping against the wall, and black studs screaming "I'm gonna nut!"

My ex and I found it amusing at first, then we both got horny and tried to match their enthusiasm. I would have loved to join the party next door, but my ex didn't discover a passion for black men until many years later.

I had an apartment and could hear them down stairs ! It was a house turned into 4 apartments she was a small women about 5’ he was about 6’6” she would moan and talk the whole time ! I loved it it got girlfriend in mood when she heard them! I am sure they heard we also! We talked some but I remember her telling me she was in prison so I just imagine her being taken advantage of a lot! She was a little hottie wish she made move on girlfriend would have been hot!

We have several family members who live in our home. When we have sex, my wife makes every effort to be as silent as possible. Usually, the only indication we are going at it is the bed springs, which we cannot control. But when we are in a hotel room, she lets go. Completely. We have never had banging on the walls, but we have gotten looks the next morning from adjacent guests.
I hope good ones! I would give you a high five for sure

My ex-wife and I were in a hotel room in Orlando and it was pretty obvious there was a gangbang going on in the room next door. We observed a steady stream of black men entering the room over several hours, the walls were obviously not designed with sound insulation in mind, and there was lots of female screaming, beds thumping against the wall, and black studs screaming "I'm gonna nut!"

My ex and I found it amusing at first, then we both got horny and tried to match their enthusiasm. I would have loved to join the party next door, but my ex didn't discover a passion for black men until many years later.
Wow very hot

I used to live in a condo and my bedroom overlooked the pool and spa area. One night I woke up and looked out the window to see that a collage aged couple had climbed the fence and were playing around in the spa. When I first looked he was sitting on the side, his legs in the water while she was between them sucking. After a while he pulled her up and bent her over and fucked her from behind. They changed positions several times, making the water splash out at times from the waves they created. They were there about a half hour before they finished and left.

I want to know what hotel!

I was in the Mediterranean and I overheard a couple in the next room having sex, first in the evening then again the next morning. I got so turned on listening to them, and I was so tempted to knock on their door, but I didn't wanna be an asshole. But after reading your post I'm thinking maybe I should have. I would have loved to see what they were doing. I could hear the guy grunting and I heard the girl orgasm. I got so turned on, I jerked off in the shower thinking about it. I would love someone to overhear ME and a girl like that some day

https://vocaroo.com/1h3DB8sSRdGl

We were on holiday in Vegas once and we were in the hotel room one morning and we start hearing noise from the room next door, we quickly get the urge to to join then in some love making. We stripped off and got down to it on the bed, my wife can be quite vocal but that doubles when she is really horny, On this occasion she was really on it and we had a great session. Next day we were coming out of our room as the couple next door were going into theirs, we all just smiled at each other.

Was having amazing sex…I just kind of lost my mind and was extremely vocal. All of a sudden the dog (traveling with us) silently ran to the door and sounded her super scary stranger/intruder bark.

I had made so much noise someone or more than one person had been walking down the hall and stopped to listen and leaned close to the door before the dog scared them off.

I was embarrassed all over at first, like a hot hot flush down my whole body. But then I was turned on by it. And thinking about it again in the bath tonight.

Are you going to try to do this again to get the thrills?

By far the best was when I heard my future wife with her then boyfriend in the next bedroom.

Next was a 3some in the next room in some dump I stayed in once. Connecting doors, the girls perfume was so strong it smelled like she was in my room. One of the guys must have said bitch a 100 times. Second guy seemed like he was chill. Moaning grunting basically sex. Yes I jerked off listening but it was a good hearing experience.

Tents a bunch of times.

Bed next to each other

Muffled stuff behind hotel doors

But by far my future wife

That’s so hottt

If they don't want to be disturbed they'll book into hotels with concrete walls.
If you were booked into a hotel with concrete walls, then take a bow and stand proud!

once with a friend in a budget motel he put it on me and was talking to me while i did him and he got carried away and started yelling suck it suck it you queer bitch suck my cum. i lol'ed a tad as i kept going when the phone rang. front desk telling us we had been warned. the room next door called in.

Back