Nude male housecleaner

mrmet69

Virgin
One of may fantasies involved going to a woman's house, stripping nude, and then doing light cleaning around her house, such as vacuuming, mopping, counters, etc. while she accompanies me from room to room and watches me. I finally decided I would like to try to make my fantasy a reality, and I was disappointed to learn that the old Craigslist personals section is no longer there (why didn't I get up the nerve to do this years ago when that site still had personals?), so I tried posting my desires under the "activity partners" area. Unfortunately, most of my ads got reported and removed, but a couple of them slipped through and stayed up for a while. I tried modifying the post by saying I'd do it in a speedo, and those ads tended to have a better chance of staying up. I figured if I ever got a woman to answer my ad, I could offer her options of doing the speedo like I advertised, or I could do a G-string, or full nude. Even doing the speedo thing would be pretty hot. I just posted my experience with "bulge flashing" on the beach, which was hot, so that would work here too, although the full nude thing would be much hotter, and I couldn't do THAT on the beach since the nearest nude beach from here is probably 2 hours away.

I did get some responses to my ad, but just about all of them fit two categories: people who I could tell pretty quickly were men posing as women, and people who thought my post was disgusting. One girl answered my ad, and after I exchanged photos with her, with each of us doing a unique pose requested by the other, I was convinced she was really female (she was just OK looking, but that was fine with me for the dynamic of this fantasy). We had decided to meet at a Starbucks close to where she said she lived (my suggestion, so she can get a sense of who I was before she invites a complete stranger inside her home), so I went there with heart pounding as every solo woman got out of her car from a distance wondering if it was her or not, but as she got closer, I could see it wasn't the girl in the photo, and was disappointed. This went on for about 20 minutes, and I came to the realization that she probably changed her mind. I went home and saw her email where she said she chickened out and was no longer interested. I didn't blame her.

Weeks later, I got another response from someone who I was also able to verify was a woman, and she was actually kind of cute, and we had exchanged emails for several weeks before she finally said she wanted to go through with it. That ad actually said I would do it fully nude, and that ad slipped through apparently long enough to be seen by her. When we were exchanging emails, she said we should schedule this to leave enough room for some "playtime", which I interpreted as having sex, but I didn't press her for details, and wanted to leave the option open for this to not necessarily lead to sex if one of us decided not to do it (most likely being her, of course), but I didn't want the impression that this would DEFINITELY lead to sex.

She said I should just come over to her apartment and skip the pre-meet that I had suggested for her too. This time, we exchanged phone numbers, and she told me to text her when I got outside her building so she can buzz me in. My heart was racing the whole 40-minute drive to her place, and still had it in the back of my mind that she may chicken out too, and then I parked the car outside her complex and not only was my heart pounding, I felt shortness of breath and lightheaded, and tingling sensations in my body and even felt like my ears were ringing a little. I had never been so excited and nervous like this in my life. I texted her that I had arrived and she buzzed me into the building and gave me the directions to her apartment. My legs were literally trembling as I walked down the hall toward her unit. I saw a door open up and a woman peek her head out the door. I recognized the woman from the photo, and I felt my heart pound even more, knowing this looks like it was actually going to happen.

She gave me a big smile as I got close, maybe a bit of a relief that I looked like the guy in the photo (I have to admit that's how I felt when I saw her face peeking out her doorway too), and she invited me in. We made small talk for a minute or two, and I asked her if she can give me a tour of her place. It was a small apartment so the tour didn't take very long. This may sound really paranoid, but I wanted to see if there were any men hiding out in the apartment somewhere, and this whole thing was a setup to get me naked and then they team up to rob me or something, but I was put at ease with the tour that there was nobody else there. If I was thinking things like this, I had to wonder what SHE might have been thinking. Maybe she was just trusting and didn't even have any thoughts like this come across her mind. Anyway, I asked if I should go ahead and take my clothes off, and she said OK. I was still feeling all those effects of my nervousness, but was surprised that I didn't get even MORE nervous when I was actually going through with this. She stood there right in front of me when I took my shirt off, then my shoes and socks, then my jeans, and was left standing there in just my black bikini brief underwear. It was already an exhilarating feeling to be standing in front of her just like that, knowing what was about to happen next, and then I asked her if she wanted to do the honors of removing my underwear for me. I didn't plan on doing it that way, it was an idea that just popped in my head at the spur of the moment. I thought she might find it hot to undress me, and then her face would be literally inches from my cock as it would be first exposed to her. She said "sure" and she knelt down in front of me, reached for the waistband, and slowly pulled the underwear over my now-largening cock to reveal it to her sight for the first time, and then pulled it all the way down my legs to the floor. So there I was, fully nude, cock semi-hard (not totally hard due to still being nervous, but this was probably better because then she can watch it grow further) and her completely dressed looking right at me! I was excited beyond belief. She said that instead of doing the housecleaning, would I mind putting together a laundry cart she had recently bought, which had a rack at the top to hang the clothes, rails to hang three laundry bags underneath, and wheels at the bottom to roll between the dryer and the bedroom closet.

The one problem with doing this task instead of the cleaning is that it required me to concentrate on the instruction manual, and take my mind off the fact that I was doing this task in front of her naked while she stared at my entire body, which caused me to not maintain a full erection. I was semi-erect still, but even in this state, I felt the precum starting to ooze out of the tip. A couple of the instructions were a little tricky which caused her to come right up to me and try to help me, plus one step needed two sets of hands so she was right next to me holding some metal rods in place while I tightened the pieces together. At that point, with her so close to me and kneeing down facing me, her face inches from my cock, and the task menial enough that I could fully take in the excitement of the situation, my cock became as hard as the metal rods I was fastening, and the precum was oozing out even more, even dripping off my cock toward the floor. She looked at my cock and giggled a few times when she looked back up at my face.

The last task was to put the wheels on, and where the rack was at this point made me have to turn and bend over to flip the cart on its side to expose the bottom of the legs to attach the wheels. My ass was now right in front of her, bent over, and she reached out and gave my ass a good SLAP! I was a bit surprised, but REALLY enjoyed the fact that she couldn't help herself and had to put her hand on my like that. I don't even remember what I said to her after she did that, but then she did it a second time. She giggled once again, maybe partly enjoying the view, and partly knowing that she was really making me incredibly excited, which was obvious from the precum and the engorged cock shaft. Of course, I knew she was enjoying this, but had no clue if she was anywhere near as aroused as I was. I think this added even more to the excitement, with the uncertainty of what was going through her mind and what might happen next.

The character count was exceeded so I have to continue this in a follow up post...

....continued...

After I finished with the cart, she was seated on her sofa with me standing right in front of her, my throbbing cock dripping more and more precum right at her eye level. She asked me what I wanted to do next, and I asked her if she wouldn't mind taking her top off, figuring she would be sitting in front of me in a bra and her tight black shorts. She had bent over and showed me her cleavage several times so I was aware that she had fairly large and firm breasts, so I was hoping to get a bit of a better look at them while still keeping the dynamic of her being mostly dressed while I was still nude. Then she surprised me by asking if we should just move this to the bedroom, and know I knew for sure that she was now requesting this to turn into a full sexual encounter, and I said that would be great, and I followed her to the bedroom. She jumped onto the bed first, and when I say "jumped", I literally mean that because she had one of those beds that must have had an elevated platform, a thick box spring, a thick mattress, one or more of the above, because this bed was WAY above the floor. Before I could jump into the bed too, she had already taken her top off, when I became acutely aware that she was NOT wearing a bra the whole time, and now her absolutely beautiful, and very large, breasts were exposed to me for the first time. And, just as quickly, she peeled off her tight black shorts, which revealed that she hadn't been wearing any PANTIES either, and just like that, she was fully nude on the bed, her beautiful curvy body totally exposed to me just like my body had been exposed to her beautiful eyes for the better part of the last hour.

I crawled over next to her in the bed and we started to kiss. In full disclosure, she wasn't that great of a kisser, I felt like her lips were more "slobberly" over mine, and I tend to like the lighter touch of the lips, even when the tongues get involved, which they quickly did here. I pressed my body up against hers for the first time, feeling her soft, smooth flesh against my firm body, and it felt absolutely incredible. After kissing while cuddling for a while, when our hands were mostly limited to just rubbing each other's backs, she turned right toward my cock and pulled it right into her mouth. I hadn't had my cock sucked in quite some time, and it felt absolutely amazing. She was really good at it, applying just the right amount of suction, using her tongue to press on the shaft and alternately circle around the head. she was facing toward my feet when doing this, exposing her very ample, but completely smooth ass to me for the first time. I reached over and slowly caressed her ass all over while she continued to suck my cock for a couple of minutes, and then she turned sideways so I couldn't reach her but allowed her to keep sucking my cock while periodically looking at me, which I found really hot. After a couple of more minutes doing this (and me thanking my lucky stars that I hadn't exploded yet - I did say it had been a LONG time and I did say she was REALLY good at it), she asked me if I like to eat pussy. I said "of course", which was definitely the truth, and she laid back down on her back with her legs spread apart and I spun around toward the foot of the bed and getting the first good look at her pussy. She was totally shaved, and had very small labia. I licked the outer lips gently with the tip of my tongue for a minute or so, which teased both her AND me, and then I slowly spread her outer lips open and gently ran a trail along the tips of her inner lips with the tip of my tongue. I could hear her start to breathe more heavily as I got my first taste of her. Her scent was fairly light, as was the flavor, but it was fantastic. I started to pick up the pace with my tongue, flicking her lips with random patterns, alternating occasional flicks of her clitoral hood, and even gently pulling the hood back slightly and very gently tickling her clit with the tip of my tongue. I have actually never gotten a girl to orgasm just from oral, I usually have to end up inserting two fingers and hit her G-spot in order for her to cum, so I was surprised that it didn't take very long for her to begin to spasm in orgasmic bliss. I was surprised and happy to have made her reach the ultimate pleasure sensation, not to mention it being a big ego boost for me to know I was capable of doing this for a woman. After she took a minute to revel in the after effects, she told me she wanted to feel me inside her. I climbed on top of her and very slowly slid my cockhead into her and just teased the first inch or two of her vaginal opening with just my head, and then slowly slid the rest of me into her. The feeling of being engulfed by her was incredible, and I started to slowly stroke in and out, in and out, picking up the pace faster and faster, and then eventually I exploded inside her.

After she let ME come down from the afterglow, we continued to play with each other's bodies in bed for quite a while, when I spent more time giving her exquisite breasts the attention they deserved, with both my fingers and my tongue. She continued to caress my cock while I was doing this, and I was rock hard again within a few minutes, although we were just enjoying pleasuring each other's bodies and not using this as foreplay for round two. It actually felt really nice to do this "after-play" with her, just being intimate and enjoying the sensations without the anticipation of intercourse. We probably did this for another half hour, and then we both had to get on with the rest of our day, because we met in the middle of the day to do this. I didn't want this encounter to end and wished we could have continued for the rest of the afternoon and evening, and then fall asleep with our nude bodies pressed together. But that was not to be.

After that, we did meet up one more time a few weeks later for one more sexual encounter in the afternoon, but we had a mutual understanding that we were just doing this for fun, no strings attached, and that this wouldn't lead to a relationship between us, for various reasons I won't get into here. This all happened over 3 years ago, and just the thought of what we did together still gets me rock hard almost instantly.

Now that I have written this, it inspires me to perhaps re-publish the ad again to see what might happen. Odds are I will only get responses from men posing as women, or people saying how disgusting I am for posting such a thing, but what do I have to lose?

....continued...

After I finished with the cart, she was seated on her sofa with me standing right in front of her, my throbbing cock dripping more and more precum right at her eye level. She asked me what I wanted to do next, and I asked her if she wouldn't mind taking her top off, figuring she would be sitting in front of me in a bra and her tight black shorts. She had bent over and showed me her cleavage several times so I was aware that she had fairly large and firm breasts, so I was hoping to get a bit of a better look at them while still keeping the dynamic of her being mostly dressed while I was still nude. Then she surprised me by asking if we should just move this to the bedroom, and know I knew for sure that she was now requesting this to turn into a full sexual encounter, and I said that would be great, and I followed her to the bedroom. She jumped onto the bed first, and when I say "jumped", I literally mean that because she had one of those beds that must have had an elevated platform, a thick box spring, a thick mattress, one or more of the above, because this bed was WAY above the floor. Before I could jump into the bed too, she had already taken her top off, when I became acutely aware that she was NOT wearing a bra the whole time, and now her absolutely beautiful, and very large, breasts were exposed to me for the first time. And, just as quickly, she peeled off her tight black shorts, which revealed that she hadn't been wearing any PANTIES either, and just like that, she was fully nude on the bed, her beautiful curvy body totally exposed to me just like my body had been exposed to her beautiful eyes for the better part of the last hour.

I crawled over next to her in the bed and we started to kiss. In full disclosure, she wasn't that great of a kisser, I felt like her lips were more "slobberly" over mine, and I tend to like the lighter touch of the lips, even when the tongues get involved, which they quickly did here. I pressed my body up against hers for the first time, feeling her soft, smooth flesh against my firm body, and it felt absolutely incredible. After kissing while cuddling for a while, when our hands were mostly limited to just rubbing each other's backs, she turned right toward my cock and pulled it right into her mouth. I hadn't had my cock sucked in quite some time, and it felt absolutely amazing. She was really good at it, applying just the right amount of suction, using her tongue to press on the shaft and alternately circle around the head. she was facing toward my feet when doing this, exposing her very ample, but completely smooth ass to me for the first time. I reached over and slowly caressed her ass all over while she continued to suck my cock for a couple of minutes, and then she turned sideways so I couldn't reach her but allowed her to keep sucking my cock while periodically looking at me, which I found really hot. After a couple of more minutes doing this (and me thanking my lucky stars that I hadn't exploded yet - I did say it had been a LONG time and I did say she was REALLY good at it), she asked me if I like to eat pussy. I said "of course", which was definitely the truth, and she laid back down on her back with her legs spread apart and I spun around toward the foot of the bed and getting the first good look at her pussy. She was totally shaved, and had very small labia. I licked the outer lips gently with the tip of my tongue for a minute or so, which teased both her AND me, and then I slowly spread her outer lips open and gently ran a trail along the tips of her inner lips with the tip of my tongue. I could hear her start to breathe more heavily as I got my first taste of her. Her scent was fairly light, as was the flavor, but it was fantastic. I started to pick up the pace with my tongue, flicking her lips with random patterns, alternating occasional flicks of her clitoral hood, and even gently pulling the hood back slightly and very gently tickling her clit with the tip of my tongue. I have actually never gotten a girl to orgasm just from oral, I usually have to end up inserting two fingers and hit her G-spot in order for her to cum, so I was surprised that it didn't take very long for her to begin to spasm in orgasmic bliss. I was surprised and happy to have made her reach the ultimate pleasure sensation, not to mention it being a big ego boost for me to know I was capable of doing this for a woman. After she took a minute to revel in the after effects, she told me she wanted to feel me inside her. I climbed on top of her and very slowly slid my cockhead into her and just teased the first inch or two of her vaginal opening with just my head, and then slowly slid the rest of me into her. The feeling of being engulfed by her was incredible, and I started to slowly stroke in and out, in and out, picking up the pace faster and faster, and then eventually I exploded inside her.

After she let ME come down from the afterglow, we continued to play with each other's bodies in bed for quite a while, when I spent more time giving her exquisite breasts the attention they deserved, with both my fingers and my tongue. She continued to caress my cock while I was doing this, and I was rock hard again within a few minutes, although we were just enjoying pleasuring each other's bodies and not using this as foreplay for round two. It actually felt really nice to do this "after-play" with her, just being intimate and enjoying the sensations without the anticipation of intercourse. We probably did this for another half hour, and then we both had to get on with the rest of our day, because we met in the middle of the day to do this. I didn't want this encounter to end and wished we could have continued for the rest of the afternoon and evening, and then fall asleep with our nude bodies pressed together. But that was not to be.

After that, we did meet up one more time a few weeks later for one more sexual encounter in the afternoon, but we had a mutual understanding that we were just doing this for fun, no strings attached, and that this wouldn't lead to a relationship between us, for various reasons I won't get into here. This all happened over 3 years ago, and just the thought of what we did together still gets me rock hard almost instantly.

Now that I have written this, it inspires me to perhaps re-publish the ad again to see what might happen. Odds are I will only get responses from men posing as women, or people saying how disgusting I am for posting such a thing, but what do I have to lose?
Cool story. You should publish it on the story side. Maybe spice it up a little.

Good read.

I've thought about this very often, being a naked maid or in a maid's outfit while at the mercy of my trans mistress. If she says jump, I say 'how high, Goddess?'

So, she can tell me to strip anywhere and everywhere, lead me by a leash and collar even in public like in the shops, and service her cock and arsehole with my tongue for cleaning.

IMG_6542.jpgIMG_6543.jpgIMG_6544.jpg

I am naked much of the time at home. I vacuum, clean, cook, do laundry and other chores all naked while my wife is clothed, and I do about 95% of all of those things. I’ve joked with my wife that I’m her naked houseboy and told her I’d like her to give me directions and when needed discipline. She just won’t do it. Pretty much ignores my nakedness, never remarks on it or tries to get frisky with me. I just keep doing it, for myself now. But I so wish it was more.

I love this idea, nude house cleaning and light work in the nude for women. I usually do all the chores naked here and haven't thought about maybe doing them for women too. I think I will now try this, now to find a woman who wants their house cleaned. Seems like I'm for hire now.

I’ve had this idea before too. I love to do chores around the house naked and to do that for someone else in their home would be really fun. Change a plug, put up a shelf, fill a crack… you know 😘

I am naked much of the time at home. I vacuum, clean, cook, do laundry and other chores all naked while my wife is clothed, and I do about 95% of all of those things. I’ve joked with my wife that I’m her naked houseboy and told her I’d like her to give me directions and when needed discipline. She just won’t do it. Pretty much ignores my nakedness, never remarks on it or tries to get frisky with me. I just keep doing it, for myself now. But I so wish it was more.
Mine also has no interest in nudity I do it all the time she tolerates it unfortunately

I do a lot of housework and spend a lot of time naked. I am going to up my game and make it a point to combine the two and really put on a show for my wife. I won't be able to show other people but it might graduate to answering the door naked or close?? Exciting to think about even if it doesn't happen.

Interesting concept. I have actually thought about hiring a gay handyman who would be interested in helping me explore my curiosity .... 🤔

I'm surprised it was difficult to find a woman willing to take you up on the offer. I would think she's cream just over the idea of watching a guy do housework. Anything beyond that would be a bonus!

I would be all for hiring another man to do some nude housecleaning for my wife. I’ll retire to the spare room as he probably doesn’t want me around. Then he strips naked and gets to work. My wife enjoys the view of his naked body through out of house. Then it gets quiet for a bit. Then I start to hear moaning and orgasms from the bedroom.

....continued...

Maybe you could just stick with the house cleaning idea do a regular ad calling your business name "G-String House Cleaning Services" or something similar that simply "implies" being nude or nearly nude. Get some cleaning supplies, research the subject of house cleaning and just go into business...list the cleaning services you do and say "call for details" 😁...be sure to report back 😀

Back