Step daughter fantasy

atariblue

Literotica Guru
(This is only a fantasy and not a real life encounter)

Through my interracial marriage, I have gained valuable insights. One of them is the realization of how attractive my 19-year-old stepdaughter, Keira, is. It all began a few months ago, innocently enough. While we were having breakfast, she expressed her gratitude for having me in her life in between bites of Honey Nut Cheerios. Then, out of the blue, she said that she wanted to start calling me Daddy. I was taken aback by the directness of her statement. Her words sounded so pure and innocent as they left her lips.

As time passed, I started to notice the subtle hints that suggested otherwise. Whether it was her cozying up to me while watching TV or her appearance in a skimpy, white bikini after being outside, I couldn't help but appreciate the contrast of her dark skin against the white fabric. There was a moment when I found myself staring a bit too long, and she caught me in the act, teasingly asking if I was admiring her behind. I couldn't confirm or deny it, and we both understood the unspoken truth. As she walked away, there was a noticeable sway in her hips.

Gradually, my mind began to wander into forbidden territory. Every time Keira called me Daddy, I envisioned her in a provocative pose in front of me, her deep, brown eyes gazing up at me with longing. The image of her lips moist with desire, my rigid member nestled between her ample breasts, and a trail of cum trickling down her chest played out in my mind.

I've stroked my cock many times to the fantasy of her voluptuous body bouncing up and down rhythmically on my lap. My thick daddy cock stretching out her young pussy. Moans of ecstasy escaping her lips, begging me to fuck her harder. Telling me she's been a bad girl for teasing her Daddy like she does.

Last edited:
Stepdaughter fantasy is real and living in my head.
I fantasize about my stepdaughter on a daily basis. I’m lucky though, my stepdaughter doesn’t live at home anymore, so she can’t tease me with that ASS.

I met a girl thats fairly new to the lifestyle (2 years) and she said she used to tease her brother and father.
She found it excited her. So it happens.

I get why. For me I did the same to male teachers and even some male family members. I think its a hormone thing. Discovering our body and sexuality in a primal way. We want to be desired. Noticed not as a kid but as a sexual woman.
It’s that time in life…

Back