Hots for trans chick at work

RightSized

Experienced
Didn't know she was trans at first and had all kinds of fantasies. We had become good friends before I knew she was trans. She wears very tight jeans but I've never seen any bulge. At first I was turned off by it but I'm starting to have fantasies about her but it's not even the trans part. I'm a bit of a homophobe and would only want her to suck my cock or let me fuck her in the ass as long as I don't see her junk. Does that seem reasonable or am I a prude and a selfish asshole?

Didn't know she was trans at first and had all kinds of fantasies. We had become good friends before I knew she was trans. She wears very tight jeans but I've never seen any bulge. At first I was turned off by it but I'm starting to have fantasies about her but it's not even the trans part. I'm a bit of a homophobe and would only want her to suck my cock or let me fuck her in the ass as long as I don't see her junk. Does that seem reasonable or am I a prude and a selfish asshole?
You are a prude and a selfish asshole. I mean really? You want to have sex with her but only on your terms and so long as you avoid seeing her genitals. Come on, dude. If you do not accept her completely, leave her for someone who will. Harsh but true.

Sounds selfish to me. If you are attracted to her what diff does it make what she has. If you would eat pussy why not kiss and suck whatever she has?.

Not seeing her junk !!!!!

She sounds like a dream com true for me.
I have become cock curious over the years but not interested or attracted to men. I would love to handle her cock
and pleasure her with a rookie blow job. Heck - I'll even settle for a passable CD.
I would really enjoy missionary position with her while I tug her cock at same time, be still my heart.
I know I am not Gay, I'm at moment cock curious, leaning BI sexual. I still prefer a sweet tasting pussy and tit's.

You either like her as a whole or move on

It doesn't seem reasonable to me at all, but hey...that's just me. Personally, I would love to see and pleasure her smooth, sexy "junk" (as you call it...lol) as well as her breasts and anything else that would pleasure her. I think I might even be in the majority of both men and women who would enjoy pleasuring her any which way they could...am I right ladies and gents? :unsure:

It doesn't seem reasonable to me at all, but hey...that's just me. Personally, I would love to see and pleasure her smooth, sexy "junk" (as you call it...lol) as well as her breasts and anything else that would pleasure her. I think I might even be in the majority of both men and women who would enjoy pleasuring her any which way they could...am I right ladies and gents? :unsure:
agree ;);)

O hell yes.

Your signature says "sexually adventurous," but you admit to homophobia and would only be with this girl if you never saw her genitals? Yeah, you're the asshole. Not only are you saying you don't want to pleasure her all the ways she might want, but you won't even look at her naked. It's shitty, man.

I am not going to say you are an asshole as attraction is as attraction does. If you are not attracted to her, and by that I mean all of her...junk included, then stay friends and don't cross the lines. Keep both of your pants buttoned. The last thing she needs is a dude who can't handle who she is and bailing on her. By doing so you will put yourself on the asshole list. If you are curious, there are other ways to explore including here on LIT. Just don't do it with a person who is a friend and trusts you.

Not cool dude. You should at least be willing to fuck her and suck anything she wants. Minimum.

Back