SIL Attraction

LastChance15

Experienced
I have a serious infatuation with my Sister in Law. I recently had a weekend away with my wife and her 10 years older sister. It was a busy weekend where we had the chance of all being split up. I made a comment that I don't have anyone tracking my phone so I could get lost easily and my SIL commented along the lines of "I'd allow her to track me anytime". She says she isn't a flirt but often times she makes comments or jokes in ways that could be taken as flirting. She doesn't say anything about me smacking her ass if I'm following her either. I love the run of the mill mom look that is older than myself, 33,

Last edited:
Sister in law. I'd love to compare fucking styles between wife and her sister. Seen her naked many times basically the same body only shorter and she has a bush

My SIL..is a real sweetheart...I have told her that many times..that turns her on...

Last edited:
Sister in law. I'd love to compare fucking styles between wife and her sister. Seen her naked many times basically the same body only shorter and she has a bush
Same here. In my case, my SIL is taller, has bigger breasts and is smooth. Very flirtive as well!

Mine is taller, thinner, smaller breasts. Very fun to try and bring out what she calls her non-existent flirtive side.

My wife has 2 younger sisters. Who are both bombshells! They’ve both lived with us at some point in our relationship and I’ve had the pleasure of seeing both in some form of undress.

One is 3 years younger than my wife. She was blonde at the time 34DD-23-34. I’ve never seen her completely naked but have seen her in nightgowns, tank tops, down her top, and many up skirts.
Her breasts were large and firm. Her nipples were very prominent and hard quite often. Although the same size as my wife’s, they actually looked quite different, in that her areola are very light complexion and almost blended in with the rest of her breast. My wife’s areola are very dark and definitely a distinct contrast to the rest of her breasts.

We’ve never really crossed any physical lines, but once I had something in my eye. I sat in a chair (in shorts) with my legs spread and she straddled my thigh to get a better angle, trying to get the item dislodged. She was wearing a very thin nightshirt and her magnificent breasts were inches from my eyes. Her nipples were hard (as usual) and I got a hardon. As she worked, her body moved up against mine and she felt my hard cock against her thigh.

She paused and looked into my eyes, then lowered herself onto my thigh. It was then that I felt moisture on my thigh, as I realized that she wasn’t wearing panties and her bare vagina was resting on my bare thigh. She closed her eyes briefly, but then resumed dislodging the item from my eye. The whole time while her bare pussy rested on my thigh and her thigh was pressed against my hard-on.

Her boyfriend was in the shower at the time and eventually called out “did you get it yet?” Which caused us to separate. Nothing was said between us but the look in both of our eyes, showed that we knew what was going on. Before parting, she looked down, saw the bulge in my shorts, smiled, and walked away. I thanked her and she said “always glad to help.” With a smirk on her face.

After that incident, there were many times when I would stare at her legs when she wore a dress. On a few occasions, she would be sitting on a chair or the couch, with her legs slightly parted and I could see her panties. She always wore lace see-through ones so her sex was very visible. Once, she wore no panties and I was treated to a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy.

When nobody was home, I would go through her hamper to find her used panties. Sometimes there was a hint of moisture in them or traces of her pussy juice, sometimes not. But her amazing scent was always present. She had one of the best smelling pussies that I’ve ever smelled. I wish I could’ve at least feasted on her amazing pussy.

The youngest sister was a bit of a partier. She was 10 years younger than my wife. In the heavy side, but not obese. 40EE-28-38. Her tits are amazing! Her areola was a little darker complexion than my other SIL, but not as dark as my wife’s. Natural blonde. She kept her pubic hair trimmed and not shaved.

She would sometimes pass out on the couch after a night of partying. Once I came home to find her completely naked, lying on the couch. The blanket had fallen off of her and was on the floor. She was on her back with one leg bent (resting on the back of the couch) and the other on the floor. As I looked between her legs, her pussy was wide open and looked as if it had been stretched out.

She was dating a black guy back then and it was evident that she had been fucked by a BBC because her labia was wide open and cum was leaking from her stretched out fuckhole. She had a hickey on one of her breasts and I couldn’t help but fondle one.

Not wanting to get busted, I retrieved the blanket and was going to place it over her, when I looked at her face to see that she had woken up. She didn’t freak out or anything, but looked at the bulge in my pants, to see that the sight of her nude body, had given me a hardon. She smiled at me (not bothering to cover her nudity) and continued to look at my crotch. I gave her the blanket and she thanked me but said “thanks, but it’s too hot for a blanket.” I left her there and went to fuck my wife.
The next morning, while sitting in the kitchen, the wife hugged me and whispered “God, what got into you last night?! You were amazing!” Just then her sister rose from the couch and tried to cover her body with the blanket, but it was obvious that she was nude. She went to her room and the wife looked at me, with that look. She knew that I had probably seen her sister nude on the couch, when I got home and the fucking the wife got was from me imagining that it was her sister.

Nothing was said and I never got to fuck either of my SILs. But I think one of my BILs may have fucked my wife…

My wife has two very attractive sisters, one older and one younger. Over the years I have considered all of the possibilities in fantasy. My wife has such a tame sex drive and so little interest in sex and no interest in kink or anything like that. I wonder of one of her sisters got the 'kinky gene'. Imaging the otherwise very wholesome, family-oriented women with a trunkful of sex toys and a mindful of fetishes is a huge turn-on. And both her sisters are very hot. Great bodies and very attractive in every way. I don't mind spending time with in-laws so much.

I have a serious infatuation with my Sister in Law. I recently had a weekend away with my wife and her 10 years older sister. It was a busy weekend where we had the chance of all being split up. I made a comment that I don't have anyone tracking my phone so I could get lost easily and my SIL commented along the lines of "I'd allow her to track me anytime". She says she isn't a flirt but often times she makes comments or jokes in ways that could be taken as flirting. She doesn't say anything about me smacking her ass if I'm following her either. I love the run of the mill mom look that is older than myself, 33,

my woman's sister ( both older than 33) has a love hate thing with me. one of the hates is, she saw a pic of my tiny dick meant only for my woman's eyes. one of the loves is she saw pic of my tiny dick and makes comments about it to me knowing it gets me riled. ... she relishes the power it seems.

My SIL is a rather unpleasant person and is not attractive at all. I feel rather cheated in that regard, but my wife's aunts make up for it.

My SIL, before she became my SIL, ALWAYS wore these low cut shirts. She was a bigger girl and her tits were always out there for the world, and me, to see. I certainly never minded.

She kept it up for the first couple years of her marriage. Now she covers them up more.

At family functions, I always made sure to hug her. It was like squeezing a bunch of pillows.

We were at a birthday party at their apartment one time. It was cozy. Small place. Lots of people. I was attempting to go to the sink and she was kind of in the way. She turned sideways and I turned sideways. As I was passing her, she stuck her ass out so I rubbed across her. It was definitely intentional. I just don't know though whether she meant it to be sexual.

I've thought about that quite a number of times...

Last edited:
When my wife and I first married, one of her sisters was in her mid 20's, worked out a lot, and had a very sexy, flirtatious nature to her. And she was smokin hot. I developed a thing for her and came hard several times thinking about her. It got bad and a bit out of control in my head. I finally had to push those thoughts away for good. She is still very sexy for the age she is, but shes quite a bit older and has shown herself to be bat shit crazy, so it all worked out ok. Lol.

My wife and her sister are both good looking women of Swedish extraction. Having fucked my wife God knows how many times though, I find my thoughts often wandering to her sis, who I have seen countless times in a swimsuit but never nude. My guess is her tits would resemble her sister's if I could ever get my hands on them. Probably, I will never know. She's damn pretty, though.

I have gotten peeks at my wife's sister. Nothing bared all. Doesn't seem to mind some of the playfulness as she does poke back at me too. Thoughts wandering quite often.

My wife has two very attractive sisters, one older and one younger. Over the years I have considered all of the possibilities in fantasy. My wife has such a tame sex drive and so little interest in sex and no interest in kink or anything like that. I wonder of one of her sisters got the 'kinky gene'. Imaging the otherwise very wholesome, family-oriented women with a trunkful of sex toys and a mindful of fetishes is a huge turn-on. And both her sisters are very hot. Great bodies and very attractive in every way. I don't mind spending time with in-laws so much.
This is interesting. I, too. strongly suspect my wife's sister inherited the kinky gene. In her case from her maternal aunt. My wife seems to have inherited her mother's sense of propriety.

Back