Cunnilingus confessions

I say "good for you!" Having a pussy eating streak is fantastic. Like in the movie Bull Durham, "A player on a streak has to respect the streak. You know why? Because they don't happen very often." Wish I was in your shoes.

Pussy eating is my favorite sex act and topic on LIT. I love it, everything about it. As Ive stated on LIT before if pussy eating was a sport Id be trying out for the varsity team. Most of my relationships have been non-reciprocal cunnilingus focused. I always go down on my gf's. Never asked for anything in return. I started eating pussy in school and balanced several girls in college who all loved getting eaten. Since I got married Ive tried to stay monogamous (thankfully wife loves cunnilingus. The few times I've strayed is because I had the opportunity to eat pussy. I don't normally seek but if the opportunity presents herself, then I am down. They have been few and far between namely because I am not seeking and don't normally discuss sex or attraction with women. It's good to hear that if advertised the ladies seem to respond!

Last night became an interesting turn of events that I feel inspired to share here.
I went over to the woman’s house that I mentioned was a client of mine in my first post in this thread.

We have been open with one another about what’s been going on in their lives and I’ve had some really great conversations a better variety of topics.

I don’t know if I mentioned, but she has a long term boyfriend, and I am married..

When I got to her house, she met me in the front foyer in panties and a bra, wearing a silky three-quarter length Japanese style house coat.

She let me to the bedroom, stripped down and had me lay on the bed, while she sat on my face until she came.

We made out and laid together in bed after, and I noticed on the bedside table side a collar.

I mentioned it, and then she sat up and looked at me earnestly in the eyes.

She said she understood that our current relationship statuses made things difficult, but that she would like me to be her on demand pussy licker. Life of course gets in the way, but she wanted an agreement for a minimum of twice per week and that I would only cum with permission.

She didn’t want me to make a decision straight away, but said that the next time I came back, the collar would be out and if I picked it up and allowed her to put it on, that I would be agreeing to the arrangement.

feels complicated, but fun I’m really curious how far she wants to go with ownership

She said that if I agree, she will get me a day bracelet to wear to help help identify me
And interesting to say the least

I love tasting and licking pussy. One of my favorite things. When I see a sexy woman in a dress or skirt, her beautiful legs visible…often think about running my hands and tongue up her legs slowly until I can bury my hungry lips on her pussy.

Sometimes her feet will set me off, sexy heels or open toed shoes

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been here often on for the last 20 years under different names.
More often a voyeur, just reading and enjoying.
I’ve been looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in my life currently.
A married man and I work in emergency services. But on the side I do handyman work.
I’ve always been a cunnilingus, focussed man, and I’ve had several non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships over the years.
The universe gives you what you wish for.
One of my clients recently reached out to me and asked me to do some work for her parents, so we opened up the lines of communication.
We’re talking over WhatsApp, and her profile picture was very attractive.
So I told her how good it looks and my surprise she started flirting mercilessly.
She’s married.
We allowed the conversation to go further and further, and get a little bit kinky, and I threw it out there that I had had affairs before, but they were all cunnilingus centred.
And she said, why don’t you come over right now?
I was very attracted to her, and we went over and made out in her front foyer, vibrating with nervousness.
Then we went upstairs to her bed
And I licked her for about 45 minutes and she came all over my face.
Since I’ve been going back about once a week.
But they say, when it rains it pours.
Last week, an old coworker of mine reached out to me. Also married.
She said she was in town and wondered if I wanted to go for a coffee.
Over our coffee, she confessed that she has been attracted to me.
I told her that I’d always wanted to lick her pussy, and her face became beet red.
I’m not kidding for whatever reason the boldness was in me and I asked her if I could go down on her in my van.
Five minutes later, she had one leg and her leggings and one leg and her panties and I was eating her pussy like a starving man.
Two days later
I’m at another client‘s house who I’ve been going to for a while.
And the conversation turns to boyfriends and marriages and loneliness
To make a long story short next thing I know.
She’s face fucking me on her couch and gripped my hair face sitting

That was Friday
This morning another customer contacted me that I was flirting with in the past
I’ve got a feeling

What the fuck is happening?
You are one lucky man. Getting to taste multiple pussies is one of my favourite fantasies. The first thing I think of when seeing a lady that I find attractive is…yum I bet she has a tasty pussy

Last night became an interesting turn of events that I feel inspired to share here.
I went over to the woman’s house that I mentioned was a client of mine in my first post in this thread.

We have been open with one another about what’s been going on in their lives and I’ve had some really great conversations a better variety of topics.

I don’t know if I mentioned, but she has a long term boyfriend, and I am married..

When I got to her house, she met me in the front foyer in panties and a bra, wearing a silky three-quarter length Japanese style house coat.

She let me to the bedroom, stripped down and had me lay on the bed, while she sat on my face until she came.

We made out and laid together in bed after, and I noticed on the bedside table side a collar.

I mentioned it, and then she sat up and looked at me earnestly in the eyes.

She said she understood that our current relationship statuses made things difficult, but that she would like me to be her on demand pussy licker. Life of course gets in the way, but she wanted an agreement for a minimum of twice per week and that I would only cum with permission.

She didn’t want me to make a decision straight away, but said that the next time I came back, the collar would be out and if I picked it up and allowed her to put it on, that I would be agreeing to the arrangement.

feels complicated, but fun I’m really curious how far she wants to go with ownership

She said that if I agree, she will get me a day bracelet to wear to help help identify me
And interesting to say the least
Wow! what an offer. First of all I applaud your performance; she is obviously thrilled by your skills and talent. An enviable position. My only note of caution with picking up the collar is ask yourself how far do you want this to go? Does she want commitment? How far are you willing to take it? Is this going to be more than just play? Think about how this will end too. If you are comfortable with those answers then Id say go for it and have fun. I'm sure it will be a heck of a ride.

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been here often on for the last 20 years under different names.
More often a voyeur, just reading and enjoying.
I’ve been looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in my life currently.
A married man and I work in emergency services. But on the side I do handyman work.
I’ve always been a cunnilingus, focussed man, and I’ve had several non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships over the years.
The universe gives you what you wish for.
One of my clients recently reached out to me and asked me to do some work for her parents, so we opened up the lines of communication.
We’re talking over WhatsApp, and her profile picture was very attractive.
So I told her how good it looks and my surprise she started flirting mercilessly.
She’s married.
We allowed the conversation to go further and further, and get a little bit kinky, and I threw it out there that I had had affairs before, but they were all cunnilingus centred.
And she said, why don’t you come over right now?
I was very attracted to her, and we went over and made out in her front foyer, vibrating with nervousness.
Then we went upstairs to her bed
And I licked her for about 45 minutes and she came all over my face.
Since I’ve been going back about once a week.
But they say, when it rains it pours.
Last week, an old coworker of mine reached out to me. Also married.
She said she was in town and wondered if I wanted to go for a coffee.
Over our coffee, she confessed that she has been attracted to me.
I told her that I’d always wanted to lick her pussy, and her face became beet red.
I’m not kidding for whatever reason the boldness was in me and I asked her if I could go down on her in my van.
Five minutes later, she had one leg and her leggings and one leg and her panties and I was eating her pussy like a starving man.
Two days later
I’m at another client‘s house who I’ve been going to for a while.
And the conversation turns to boyfriends and marriages and loneliness
To make a long story short next thing I know.
She’s face fucking me on her couch and gripped my hair face sitting

That was Friday
This morning another customer contacted me that I was flirting with in the past
I’ve got a feeling

What the fuck is happening?
Soooo envious !

You are one lucky man. Getting to taste multiple pussies is one of my favourite fantasies. The first thing I think of when seeing a lady that I find attractive is…yum I bet she has a tasty pussy
Me too. If an attractive woman said I could do one thing only with her sexually, I would always choose eating her pussy. Every one of them is different but there is nothing like have having your face between a woman's legs as you taste her fruit.

Me too. If an attractive woman said I could do one thing only with her sexually, I would always choose eating her pussy. Every one of them is different but there is nothing like have having your face between a woman's legs as you taste her fruit.
This reminds me of a comment from another thread. My first thoughts about a woman is a desire to eat her pussy. I see an attractive woman at the store or restaurant, and my first thought is I wonder what it would be like to eat her pussy. My second thought is I wonder if she has ever had cunnilingus. Any one else think this way?

This reminds me of a comment from another thread. My first thoughts about a woman is a desire to eat her pussy. I see an attractive woman at the store or restaurant, and my first thought is I wonder what it would be like to eat her pussy. My second thought is I wonder if she has ever had cunnilingus. Any one else think this way?

100% I think the same thing

I think a lot of guys look and think I’d love to bang her when they see a good looking woman
Me I always wonder what it would be like to eat her pussy

100% I think the same thing

I think a lot of guys look and think I’d love to bang her when they see a good looking woman
Me I always wonder what it would be like to eat her pussy
Probably true but to me eating her pussy is so much more intimate than fucking her.

All the time.

Well
This thread started with me talking about my customer K
And since that time we’ve been seeing each other once every week or two depending on whether or not her kids are at home with her.
Our availability is only during the day
Yesterday was interesting to say the least.
it was Thursday and it had been a while since we’ve seen each other and we were chatting about my visit on Wednesday.
All of our inner actions have been cunnilingus focused. I usually eat her pussy for about an hour and then we sit and have coffee after and maybe I’ll eat her pussy again before I go..

Anyway, we were scheduled to meet first thing Thursday morning and she told me she had to sign off because she was going to her boyfriend’s house for the evening.

I said, does that mean you’re going to bring me a special treat in the morning.
At first, she didn’t know what I was talking about and then the more we talked, she clued in.

That we both both understood that Rick was going to fuck her and the next day I was going to eat that freshly fucked pussy
Just talking about it made me horny beyond belief and her too.

She’s a very pretty woman with a petite train. When I arrived the next morning she met me at the door in a hoodie, yoga pants and a bra no panties..
We started making out right in the front in the front foyer. I put my hands down the front of her yoga pants, and her pussy was soaking wet..
I you just happy to see me or are you filled with your boyfriend cum. Her cheeks flushed and she said both.
Let’s go upstairs
We undressed in her bedroom, and I got down on my knees and rubbing my face up against her pussy and into her eyes and said did you bring me a special treat baby?
She shuddered yes

Shed fucked him once the night before and then fucked him again in the morning and then came home to her place to meet me. I’m sure most of his had leaked out, but I could still taste. The muskiness smell his cum.

I licked her until she squirted in my mouth, and then she sat on my face and came a second time and then we made out and then she had liquor to one more hour orgasm before I left

We kissed before I left and she held my head and said now you’re my pussy cleaner
I guess I am

There’s a woman on this site from Texas who years ago actually reached out to me.
She said she commended what I was doing as a pussy licker
Offering a public service
I thought it was a perspective

She actually started mailing me pairs of panties that she masturbated in
I would Send pictures back after I used them

Has anyone else ever had something like this happened?
Yes…I think it has to do with the confidence women pick up on. After making a score, you carry yourself differently on a level some women can perceive.

Personally I don't enjoy eating pussy, but that's just me to each his own.

Many years ago I use to lick my mother's best friends pussy on a regular basis she seduced me and I was having regular sex with her .
one night she was grinding her pussy on my faucets and my parents were in the next room ,she had her face buried in a pillow and I had Myface buried in her assccrack, fun times lol

I accommodate the wife and she'll reciprocate just not as often. I never fail to get hard going down on her. Maybe it's just the erotic nature of it? Plus it's the only way I know to get her off.

I love tasting and licking pussy. One of my favorite things. When I see a sexy woman in a dress or skirt, her beautiful legs visible…often think about running my hands and tongue up her legs slowly until I can bury my hungry lips on her pussy.

Sometimes her feet will set me off, sexy heels or open toed shoes
Legs... and stockings. I can almost taste her!

Back