Cunnilingus confessions

Gr82meetu2

Virgin
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been here often on for the last 20 years under different names.
More often a voyeur, just reading and enjoying.
I’ve been looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in my life currently.
A married man and I work in emergency services. But on the side I do handyman work.
I’ve always been a cunnilingus, focussed man, and I’ve had several non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships over the years.
The universe gives you what you wish for.
One of my clients recently reached out to me and asked me to do some work for her parents, so we opened up the lines of communication.
We’re talking over WhatsApp, and her profile picture was very attractive.
So I told her how good it looks and my surprise she started flirting mercilessly.
She’s married.
We allowed the conversation to go further and further, and get a little bit kinky, and I threw it out there that I had had affairs before, but they were all cunnilingus centred.
And she said, why don’t you come over right now?
I was very attracted to her, and we went over and made out in her front foyer, vibrating with nervousness.
Then we went upstairs to her bed
And I licked her for about 45 minutes and she came all over my face.
Since I’ve been going back about once a week.
But they say, when it rains it pours.
Last week, an old coworker of mine reached out to me. Also married.
She said she was in town and wondered if I wanted to go for a coffee.
Over our coffee, she confessed that she has been attracted to me.
I told her that I’d always wanted to lick her pussy, and her face became beet red.
I’m not kidding for whatever reason the boldness was in me and I asked her if I could go down on her in my van.
Five minutes later, she had one leg and her leggings and one leg and her panties and I was eating her pussy like a starving man.
Two days later
I’m at another client‘s house who I’ve been going to for a while.
And the conversation turns to boyfriends and marriages and loneliness
To make a long story short next thing I know.
She’s face fucking me on her couch and gripped my hair face sitting

That was Friday
This morning another customer contacted me that I was flirting with in the past
I’ve got a feeling

What the fuck is happening?

Last edited:
Brother, I believe you! As someone whose life has ranged from unwilling monk-like existence to true events that read like an old Penthouse Forum BS letter, I know how life can change and how a deluge of pleasure can arrive when you are open to it, And although I'd be itching to do more with those willing ladies, I dig your desire to please. Take whatcha get and enjoy!

As the saying goes- When it rains it pours ! in your case gushes... Been there in my single day. One time i was running with about 5 different ladies... Well just remember people talk and be ready if they know each other lol

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in my life currently.
A married man and I work in emergency services. But on the side I do handyman work.
I’ve always been a cunnilingus, focussed man, and I’ve had several non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships over the years.
One of my clients recently reached out to me and asked me to do some work for her parents, so we opened up the lines of communication.
So I told her how good it looks and my surprise she started flirting mercilessly.
She’s married.
We allowed the conversation to go further and further, and get a little bit kinky, and I threw it out there that I had had affairs before, but they were all cunnilingus centred.
I was very attracted to her, and we went over and made out in her front foyer, vibrating with nervousness.
I told her that I’d always wanted to lick her pussy, and her face became beet red.
I’m not kidding for whatever reason the boldness was in me and I asked her if I could go down on her in my van.
Five minutes later, she had one leg and her leggings and one leg and her panties and I was eating her pussy like a starving man.
Two days later

That was Friday
This morning another customer contacted me that I was flirting with him the past
I’ve got a feeling

Like you said, when it rains it pours. Only had that happen once for me.

I had a few cunnilingus centered relationships. None of those were "casual" encounters and in most cases as you said they weren't reciprocal. I wasn't too disappointed with being mostly limited to cunnilingus since I get a great deal of sexual satisfaction from eating pussy. I am very oral.

It all started when my older brother was in the service. His girlfriend seduced me and I ate her pussy on a regular basis for a couple of years. She knew she had a teenager in her grips and used my hunger for sex to her advantage. I wrote all about it in my story published here on Literotica - https://literotica.com/s/my-pussy-eating-obsession

Next there was with a girl who was a follower of my band. On breaks we used to go outside the club to make out and I always wound up with my face buried in her pussy. We dated for a while.

Then there was this girl who I was really serious with. She was a professed Christian, and decided that it was a sin for us to fuck, but I guess that me eating her cunt or having my fingers inside her wasn't sinful. Thankfully she finally decided that us being together wasn't God's plan.

Finally, my sexual relationship with my wife has always been very orally intensive. Of course we fuck, but there's always a heavy round of me eating her pussy followed up by 69 until she orgasms before I cum in her mouth or pussy.

As long as I find the woman attractive, I'm very open to eating her pussy - no request or convincing necessary.

Last edited:
Back when I was in university, I went to a bar one night in Toronto and got separated from my friends
I ended up drunk and walking on Young Street
There was a pizza place downtown called the big slice and I went inside.
In line behind me came three girls, obviously drunk as well. They were dressed for the bar, not overly attractive, but cute enough and a little bit curvy.
We and chatted and walked outside with our pizza slices.
About a half a block away is a small park called College Park
We slipped into that secluded area, which is quite hidden from the street.
Because I was drunk, I got more and more crude.
I said to the first one who was beside me, but I love eating pussy more than anything else.
She laughed and said prove it I got down on my knees in front of her. I had no idea who she was and looked up at her and Mom. She lifted her skirt and moved her panties over to one leg and I ate her out.
After I finished, the second girl was sitting beside her, and she said, come on licker
I ate her out as well
After she came in my mouth
I looked over at the third girl, and she shook her head, and they laughed
I never saw any of them ever again

I always , since I started having sex been orally fixated. Very few times I haven't gone down on a woman when we have sex. There's two that stand out in my mind, one good one a nightmare.

My first real girlfriend was a virgin when I met her. Anyways I end up between her legs doing my thing and when I got her off she exploded, my first squirter. The strangest part scared the hell out of me, she'd pass out for 15 to 20 seconds, never from fucking just when I went down on her....no it wasn't because I was an all time pussy licker that was just her.

The second was a nightmare. I was totally fucked up night and ended up with this local girl...this was when I was in college and she wasn't a student. I hardly remember fucking her because I was totally gone. Anyways some time during the night I got up to take a piss. I get done and take a peek in the mirror, Face covered in dried blood...fucking A she had her period. I ended up throwing the mattress away the next day after getting her the hell out of my apartment.

I always , since I started having sex been orally fixated. Very few times I haven't gone down on a woman when we have sex. There's two that stand out in my mind, one good one a nightmare.

My first real girlfriend was a virgin when I met her. Anyways I end up between her legs doing my thing and when I got her off she exploded, my first squirter. The strangest part scared the hell out of me, she'd pass out for 15 to 20 seconds, never from fucking just when I went down on her....no it wasn't because I was an all time pussy licker that was just her.

The second was a nightmare. I was totally fucked up night and ended up with this local girl...this was when I was in college and she wasn't a student. I hardly remember fucking her because I was totally gone. Anyways some time during the night I got up to take a piss. I get done and take a peek in the mirror, Face covered in dried blood...fucking A she had her period. I ended up throwing the mattress away the next day after getting her the hell out of my apartment.
Oh man
I totally get that
Never had it happen but certainly been fucked up enough for it to happen

They can probably subconsciously smell the pussy on your face, and it's making them horny when you're around.

The first one was good timing, the rest are like dominoes falling!

The Domino’s are certainly falling
The one is getting along more comfortable with a dominant role

Last time I was over, she led me straight to the bedroom and sat on my face
Now she’s sending me pictures of collars

The Domino’s are certainly falling
The one is getting along more comfortable with a dominant role

Last time I was over, she led me straight to the bedroom and sat on my face
Now she’s sending me pictures of collars
I think it would be a good time for you to buy a Lotto ticket!

I've answered this already, but it occurred to me that rather than a "confession" (an admission of a sin or something that I'm ashamed of or embarrassed about), I consider it my "Cunnilingus Declaration". I'm happy, not remorseful, and proud to declare that I'm a life-long cunt licker.

Hi Everyone,

She’s married.
Two days later

That was Friday
This morning another customer contacted me that I was flirting with him the past
I’ve got a feeling

Quit bragging. Hahaha. I love eating women and am so jealous.

Back