Cunnilingus confessions

It has been way, way, way too long since I last tasted a pussy, and when it looks like I might be meeting up with a woman, that is probably what I most looked forward to (unfortunately I keep getting ghosted before meeting). I wish I had that kind of lucky streak happening (although I want more than no -recip oral)!

Hmmm...
I also do handyman work, but so far, I have not been attracted to my clients ( and vice versa, I imagine).
Not entirely true, one neighbor... I doubt that my pay rates will change tho'.

Lovely fantasy for me.

I have one which will probably trigger a few ewwws 🤣.

Went out to a hot sweaty gig with an ex gf one night, with her wearing her tightest rock'n'roll jeans and knee length boots. When we got back to hers I was pretty horny (I'd been drinking Red Bull all night as I had to drive but she was quite well lubricated), and I wasted no time in getting her boots, jeans and tight little thong off and going down on her in the semi-dark. She tasted and smelled great, an intoxicating mix of body spray, honest sweat and wet, aroused vagina, and I had her legs over my shoulders, ploughing her pussy with my tongue and licking her clit like my life depended on it. Then I came up for air and she said "Fuck!" I was like "what's wrong, you sounded like you were enjoying it?" She says "look in the mirror".

Nope, it wasn't period blood. She'd somehow developed a yeast infection with the sweaty gig and tight jeans and underwear and my face was covered in what looked like cottage cheese.

The hell with it, I said "who cares, I want you too much to stop now" and finished off, got her to a couple of orgasms then fucked her hard till I gave her a creampie to add to the mess 🤣

I have one which will probably trigger a few ewwws 🤣.

Went out to a hot sweaty gig with an ex gf one night, with her wearing her tightest rock'n'roll jeans and knee length boots. When we got back to hers I was pretty horny (I'd been drinking Red Bull all night as I had to drive but she was quite well lubricated), and I wasted no time in getting her boots, jeans and tight little thong off and going down on her in the semi-dark. She tasted and smelled great, an intoxicating mix of body spray, honest sweat and wet, aroused vagina, and I had her legs over my shoulders, ploughing her pussy with my tongue and licking her clit like my life depended on it. Then I came up for air and she said "Fuck!" I was like "what's wrong, you sounded like you were enjoying it?" She says "look in the mirror".

Nope, it wasn't period blood. She'd somehow developed a yeast infection with the sweaty gig and tight jeans and underwear and my face was covered in what looked like cottage cheese.

The hell with it, I said "who cares, I want you too much to stop now" and finished off, got her to a couple of orgasms then fucked her hard till I gave her a creampie to add to the mess 🤣
Ewwwww
Lol

Back in 2014 I was on fetlife

I was surfing around and started investigating and belonging to a number of kind of kinky thread groups there like anonymous cunnilingus and non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationship groups.

This married Couple reached out to me there they told me that they were interested in a threesome.
We met for coffee, but they said that they weren’t feeling it so we shook hands and went our separate ways.

Later that night, the wife reached out to me on her own.
We had a flirty sort of banter, and she asked me if I had any non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships before. I had, and we talked about them at length.

She then asked me if I wanted to go for breakfast the next day. it was February and we met at a coffee shop but there was no parking so we parked beside each other and a community centre parking lot which was an adjacent plaza.

We had a nice breakfast together and talked about any number of topics.
We’re walking back to our vehicles a big snow squall blew in.
Hopped into my pick up truck and it was absolute white out conditions so we were sitting there finishing our coffees.
I asked if she would like to have her pussy licked.
The answer was yes, so we hopped in the backseat of my Ford pick up
It has folding seats, so two seats can fold up and one can stay down.
She sat on the seat and I got on my knees in front of her. She took one leg out of her leggings and the same leg out of her panties.
She spread her legs and I started to eat her with all abandoned
I got sweaty in there by the time we were finished my face and shirt were coated with her pussy juice. My hair was matted with sweat.
She pulled her leggings back on just as the weather started to clear a little bit.
Then she got in her vehicle drove home, and I drove home as well
I was her on demand pussy licker for the next five years.

Last edited:
When I first started having sex when I was a teenager, I didnt really understand her pussy. Sure I tried to eat it while I was with my HS GF (I knew what the clit was), but I didnt understand yet; this was in the 80s. Then I meet my college GF, and from the first time I went down on her, I was feeling playful that night, and kept her in a state of pre-orgasm for a while until I finally let her explode on my face; from that night in April 94, until today, there is nothing I love more than keeping her in a state of pre-orgasm, then letting her explode on my face. Hearing her whimpers, feeling her body reacting to what my mouth, lips, and tongue are doing between her legs, is intoxicating to me.

When I first started having sex when I was a teenager, I didnt really understand her pussy. Sure I tried to eat it while I was with my HS GF (I knew what the clit was), but I didnt understand yet; this was in the 80s. Then I meet my college GF, and from the first time I went down on her, I was feeling playful that night, and kept her in a state of pre-orgasm for a while until I finally let her explode on my face; from that night in April 94, until today, there is nothing I love more than keeping her in a state of pre-orgasm, then letting her explode on my face. Hearing her whimpers, feeling her body reacting to what my mouth, lips, and tongue are doing between her legs, is intoxicating to me.
I get it exactly
And the same thing I remember eating a lot of pussy in the 80s while I was in high school
But I really didn’t know what I was doing

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been here often on for the last 20 years under different names.
More often a voyeur, just reading and enjoying.
I’ve been looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in my life currently.
A married man and I work in emergency services. But on the side I do handyman work.
I’ve always been a cunnilingus, focussed man, and I’ve had several non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships over the years.
The universe gives you what you wish for.
One of my clients recently reached out to me and asked me to do some work for her parents, so we opened up the lines of communication.
We’re talking over WhatsApp, and her profile picture was very attractive.
So I told her how good it looks and my surprise she started flirting mercilessly.
She’s married.
We allowed the conversation to go further and further, and get a little bit kinky, and I threw it out there that I had had affairs before, but they were all cunnilingus centred.
And she said, why don’t you come over right now?
I was very attracted to her, and we went over and made out in her front foyer, vibrating with nervousness.
Then we went upstairs to her bed
And I licked her for about 45 minutes and she came all over my face.
Since I’ve been going back about once a week.
But they say, when it rains it pours.
Last week, an old coworker of mine reached out to me. Also married.
She said she was in town and wondered if I wanted to go for a coffee.
Over our coffee, she confessed that she has been attracted to me.
I told her that I’d always wanted to lick her pussy, and her face became beet red.
I’m not kidding for whatever reason the boldness was in me and I asked her if I could go down on her in my van.
Five minutes later, she had one leg and her leggings and one leg and her panties and I was eating her pussy like a starving man.
Two days later
I’m at another client‘s house who I’ve been going to for a while.
And the conversation turns to boyfriends and marriages and loneliness
To make a long story short next thing I know.
She’s face fucking me on her couch and gripped my hair face sitting

That was Friday
This morning another customer contacted me that I was flirting with in the past
I’ve got a feeling

What the fuck is happening?
Looking for an assistant?

Has anyone else ever had something like this happened?
Yes before I got married I was providing oral service to a handful of women on a regular basis.
I’m talking nearly every day and some days 2 women in one day.
I swear once you start doing this it’s like other women can sense it and the situation just happens with them too

Yes before I got married I was providing oral service to a handful of women on a regular basis.
I swear once you start doing this it’s like other women can sense it and the situation just happens with them too
In my wildest dreams.

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in my life currently.
A married man and I work in emergency services. But on the side I do handyman work.
I’ve always been a cunnilingus, focussed man, and I’ve had several non-reciprocal cunnilingus relationships over the years.
One of my clients recently reached out to me and asked me to do some work for her parents, so we opened up the lines of communication.
So I told her how good it looks and my surprise she started flirting mercilessly.
She’s married.
We allowed the conversation to go further and further, and get a little bit kinky, and I threw it out there that I had had affairs before, but they were all cunnilingus centred.
I was very attracted to her, and we went over and made out in her front foyer, vibrating with nervousness.
I told her that I’d always wanted to lick her pussy, and her face became beet red.
I’m not kidding for whatever reason the boldness was in me and I asked her if I could go down on her in my van.
Five minutes later, she had one leg and her leggings and one leg and her panties and I was eating her pussy like a starving man.
Two days later

That was Friday
I’ve got a feeling

Need an assistant? I'm not overly skilled with tools, not broadly experienced in the trades .... but I'm an enthusiastic sucker.

Brother, I believe you! As someone whose life has ranged from unwilling monk-like existence to true events that read like an old Penthouse Forum BS letter, I know how life can change and how a deluge of pleasure can arrive when you are open to it, And although I'd be itching to do more with those willing ladies, I dig your desire to please. Take whatcha get and enjoy!

Wholeheartedly agree with this. While married and dating, I spent years living like a monk, reading fantasy stories and thinking "this only happens to other people".

However, 2019 to 2022.... Purely by just saying "yes" to offers and encounters, I had some hellishly good experience.

It is like they sense it
And once it becomes a bit more normalized in your mind, you behave more boldly

Hi Everyone,

She’s married.
Two days later

That was Friday
I’ve got a feeling

I enjoy going down on a woman more than any other sex act. The sight, smell, texture, taste. I’ve had a few non reciprocal relationships where all I did was eat them expecting nothing in return. I once experienced that w a woman who identified herself as a lesbian & let me eat her on a dare. She told me that I was better than a woman doing that. I enjoy it so much that I put everything I have into making sure she gets pleasure. I could perform cunnilingus as often or as long as she wants. Nectar of the gods flowing down my throat and all over my face. I haven’t done that for over 15 years. I’m old but my tongue still works & want to experience that taste again before I die.

My love of cunnilingus is tied to my need to be validated as a good lover. Pussy licking orgasms are fairly reliable - lick her, she'll probably cum. That makes me a good lover. My ego is pumped up and any insecurity of my abilites is vanquished. That's what the doctor said, anyway. And forget all the psych stuff, cunnilingus is my favorite part of sex. Lick, lick, lick. All these tales about having a harem of women whose pussies you eat on the regular, that would make a great Lit story. Sure would get my rocks off.

Last edited:
I met Kim on plenty of fish.
Her profile tagline was” I like my pineapple upside down.”
We chatted and used to talk on the phone most days.
But our schedules were such that we never met.
She was a teacher and had an afternoon off because she had to go to the dentist.
She knew I was an obsessive pussy licker from our conversations.

We agreed to meet at a parking lot that was an entrance to a conservation area and walking trails. Right around noon on a weekday when the place wasn’t that busy.
I think that when I offer non-reciprocal pussy licking that most women are apprehensive and unsure of whether or not, it’s really gonna happen.
So she hopped in the front seat of my Ford F150 pick up, she was wearing a she was wearing a loose fitting summer dress. We started kissing almost straight away and put my hand up underneath her skirt.
No panties soaking wet..
We got in the pick ups backseat.
I got on my knees
I ate her until she started squirting
Then made a seal over her pussy.
I drank her squirt like it was the fountain of youth
We kept going and going
Sweaty and passionate for well over an hour
My lips were numb my face glazed

I have experienced that phenomenon of 'getting more sex while you're getting sex'. It's almost like women can sense confidence, or lack of desperation...

I love to eat pussy. I had a girlfriend long ago and our physical relationship was kissing, me eating her pussy, and her jerking me off. She would park on the sofa and I would sit on the floor between her legs and very gently eat her pussy for hours. I learned how to eat pussy from her reactions. We did this several evenings a week. I loved to control her through her pussy and make her come so hard. I would tease her and draw it out. I would tongue fuck her, suck on her pussylips, and vibrate my tongue on her tiny clit.

Then I went off to college and had a few girlfriends there. They each got the benefit of my pussy eating training. Each one would ask me where I learned to eat pussy like that. It made me feel like such a stud. I only wish I had the nerve to advertise my willingness to any almost any pussy back then or now.

Hi Everyone,

She’s married.
Two days later

That was Friday
I’ve got a feeling

Wow, good for you!

You probably are somewhat of an eater expert as the ladies seem to be falling on your lips. 😉

Back