As an adult, have your parents or siblings ever flirted with you?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I'm curious if as an adult, your parents or siblings have ever flirted with you?

There were a few times when my mother made it obvious that she liked my manly chest. If I happened to have my shirt off in front of her, she would stare at my bare chest and lick her lips.

I'm actually fearful of spending any significant time around my older sister. When we were in our 20's, we spent a whole night flirting with each other. She spread her legs and showed me her panties.

I'm curious if as an adult, your parents or siblings have ever flirted with you?

There were a few times when my mother made it obvious that she liked my manly chest. If I happened to have my shirt off in front of her, she would stare at my bare chest and lick her lips.

I'm actually fearful of spending any significant time around my older sister. When we were in our 20's, we spent a whole night flirting with each other. She spread her legs and showed me her panties.
Sisters can be fun

Never a sibling although my mom would sometimes push the boundary of what was acceptable

My cousin Jenn, who was my age and we are very close as kids came out as a lesbian in her 30s.
Family functions she will sometimes get overly sexual. We’ve never done anything but I’ve always felt like we could.

Not my mom, but years ago, the mother of a close friend (bandmate) used to flirt with us "boys in the band". Her two boys were in the band too, and she seemed to be a little too "touchy-feely" with them too. She had this flirtatious nature about her, and so, I'm not sure if she knew that her actions might be considered to be "inappropriate". She was a MILF, even though I don't think that the acronym was even invented yet.

I flirt with my sister all the time but she never flirts back. If she ever does I will be on her immediately. I even went as far as to taking a pair of her worn underwear to sniff while I think about her and play with myself.

Last edited:
Not as an adult, but all three of my sister have flirted. I’ve seen the all in some form of undress (sexually) and fucked one of them a few times.

Parents, definitely not. Half-siblings I grew up with, definitely not. Half-sister I did not grow up with, yes, occasionally, always at a distance and harmlessly. Cousin, though, since our college days up through today, frequently and fraught with disastrous consequences should we ever fall off that balance beam.

I flirt with my sister all the time but she never flirts back. If she ever does I will be on her immediately. I even went as far as to taking a pair of her worn underwear to sniff while I think about her and play with myself.
You all should read some of my pass stories, and 😉 maybe we could talk further on the given subject

Back