Do you share your fetishes with your partner?

My wife and I share all of our fetishes and fantasies. We can be a little vocal when we're having sex, so to be able to freely talk dirty about anything and everything that we like makes it much more fun and satisfying.
Then to able to be out and about or with other people, and if we see something that reminds us of our little kinks, we can communicate without saying anything to each other. So much fun, and I'm grateful that she's so open minded about our sexuality.

I'm pretty sure I've shared all my kinks /fantasies with my wife at this point. I'm lucky in that we're very open with each other about stuff like this and we've been pretty receptive about the different things that get us off.

There's a few fetishes of mine she's not really into. But even then, most of them she'll still discuss with me.

I could only wish I could share just one thing with my wife! But I would be label as a pervert in no time! And that would be if I just told her a very mild thing like I really enjoy looking at pretty feet lol

My wife won't share much, but occasionally when we are not having sex, we will have a conversation about things that she and I have thought about during sex. I've asked her if she wants a mmf and she says she doesn't want any other cock than mine...I couldn't bring myself to tell her I would like one there to touch and jack/suck because she has made it clear that is a no go, quite a long time ago. I just wish she would tell me some of her fantasies while we're having sex... I'm guessing there would be a lot more things coming out of her mouth and even more orgasms.

My wife won't share much, but occasionally when we are not having sex, we will have a conversation about things that she and I have thought about during sex. I've asked her if she wants a mmf and she says she doesn't want any other cock than mine...I couldn't bring myself to tell her I would like one there to touch and jack/suck because she has made it clear that is a no go, quite a long time ago. I just wish she would tell me some of her fantasies while we're having sex... I'm guessing there would be a lot more things coming out of her mouth and even more orgasms.
I'm not sure if this pertains to your wife since I ofc dont know her but perhaps, just perhaps she doesn't have any fantasies???

Not everyone are perverts like us haaaaa?!?!? When I asked my wife what's her fantasy she just shrugged her shoulder and said she's not sure 🙄??? I proved for more and she just finally said " sex under the stars " haaaaaaa I dropped the topic in a heartbeat and never brought it up again!!!

I'm not sure if this pertains to your wife since I ofc dont know her but perhaps, just perhaps she doesn't have any fantasies???

Not everyone are perverts like us haaaaa?!?!? When I asked my wife what's her fantasy she just shrugged her shoulder and said she's not sure 🙄??? I proved for more and she just finally said " sex under the stars " haaaaaaa I dropped the topic in a heartbeat and never brought it up again!!!
My wife has said she wants to suck my dick, but she doesn't due to a terrible gag reflex where brushing her teeth makes her about throw up, so my cock would probably kill her. 😂 Other than that, I feel as though she holds back from telling me things when having sex. It may be an 'under the stars' type of fantasy, but I think she would tell me if that's all it was. Oh well, I'll wait for a time when she's about to cum and ask. It will probably make her cum harder without telling me, but there's always hope.

We've talked about them, but even in the days when we had sex, that is, before she became ill, she only went for the milder ones. Anal sex is a no-no, but rimming is OK. She is not into bondage apart from being held down, and she sucks cock like it is a stick grenade, which is unfortunate because oral is all we have left because of her various illnesses, but she tends to put the kibosh on that. She did like to try different positions, though, so it wasn't all missionary on a Saturday night, but there were times when it was close.

Back