General discussion of sissy fetishes

SPARTAN047

Veteran Fetishist
Hi all,

One of my main threads was to discuss sissies and trans girls who love to chat dirty.

I didn't have or find a thread where us sissies can chat about our extreme or mild fetishes, like chastity, humiliation, T&D, femdom, orgasm control, milking, leashes, collars, group slavery or sex, like serving a group of women or even bulls with hotwives and cuckoldresses as a clean up slave and sissy maid, and even all aspects of cuckolding like cleanup, cuckold pregnancy, preparing her for dates, watching, cuckold gangbangs, hearing her outside the door, interracial cuckolding, cuckold in chastity, maid service, rimming the bull and your wife, etc.

I'd be happy to discuss any sissy or trans fetish here no matter how extreme or mild. This can be with men, women, trans women, trans men, sissies, CDs, TVs and TSs.

one has me in pantyhose in a motel out of town with at least 3 who are young, hairless, large pink head, cut and clean all standing together before me. looking down at my hands molest myself and all 3 witness my tongue come out and starts painting them

I discovered the world of sissies because my husband is one. He’s become much more fully open about his desires in the last year and we’d been exploring them mostly together. Your list in the original post is intriguing. He checks several of those boxes and I wonder about more…

I discovered the world of sissies because my husband is one. He’s become much more fully open about his desires in the last year and we’d been exploring them mostly together. Your list in the original post is intriguing. He checks several of those boxes and I wonder about more…
He's such a lucky sissy. I dream of such things as well as having another sissy for a lover.

On occasions, actually just got my 1st a month ago.
Record your cage dimensions then note what you like and don’t like about it. Use that when you are ready to get a better cage. Shop, check dimensions and check reviews before buying

Okay so lets see how my husband’s kinks stack up…

chastity - yes, he likes being forced into chastity and kept in it for days and weeks
humiliation - yes, very big for him
T&D - what is this?
Femdom - i suppose. I’m not putting on leather bustiers and such but I’m in control of him sexually.
Orgasm control - definitely
Milking - haven’t done this
Leashes, collars - hmm this is my kink, not his (blush)
Group slavery or sex, like serving a group of women or even bulls with hotwives and cuckoldresses as a clean up slave and sissy maid - not yet I guess. He loves being put into a super-sissy lockable dress but we’re a long way from group sexual escapades.
Even all aspects of cuckolding - definitely wants to be cuckolded.
…like cleanup, cuckold pregnancy, preparing her for dates, watching, cuckold gangbangs, hearing her outside the door, interracial cuckolding, cuckold in chastity, maid service, rimming the bull and your wife, etc - okay, lots there… yes to prepping me for dates, yes he likes being dressed as a sissy maid but we haven’t done any of the rest. Not sure what of all that he wants.

I have a fetish for cum on my lingerie and regularly ejaculate all over myself. One of my (unlikely to be fulfilled) fantasies is to be a bukkake target for a big group of men, having them line up and jerk and pump their sperm all over my panties, bra and stockings.

Pic for inspiration 🤣

Attachments

• Compress_20231202_115207_7673.jpg
    Compress_20231202_115207_7673.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 35

chastity - yes, he likes being forced into chastity and kept in it for days and weeks
T&D - what is this?
Femdom - i suppose. I’m not putting on leather bustiers and such but I’m in control of him sexually.
Group slavery or sex, like serving a group of women or even bulls with hotwives and cuckoldresses as a clean up slave and sissy maid - not yet I guess. He loves being put into a super-sissy lockable dress but we’re a long way from group sexual escapades.
…like cleanup, cuckold pregnancy, preparing her for dates, watching, cuckold gangbangs, hearing her outside the door, interracial cuckolding, cuckold in chastity, maid service, rimming the bull and your wife, etc - okay, lots there… yes to prepping me for dates, yes he likes being dressed as a sissy maid but we haven’t done any of the rest. Not sure what of all that he wants.
Is he lucky. Will you adopt me?

I have a fetish for cum on my lingerie and regularly ejaculate all over myself. One of my (unlikely to be fulfilled) fantasies is to be a bukkake target for a big group of men, having them line up and jerk and pump their sperm all over my panties, bra and stockings.

Pic for inspiration 🤣
I'll help you clean up.

Pic for inspiration 🤣
goregous pic ... love the red :heart::heart::heart:

I am a sub sissy-fem slut for cocks and females tits. I like feeling like woman and letting others get me so hot and horny that my body opens and submits to them. Yes I love my tits being sucked also.
I wish I be with you to suck your tits while my cock is deeply in your pussy.

Hi all,

One of my main threads was to discuss sissies and trans girls who love to chat dirty.

I didn't have or find a thread where us sissies can chat about our extreme or mild fetishes, like chastity, humiliation, T&D, femdom, orgasm control, milking, leashes, collars, group slavery or sex, like serving a group of women or even bulls with hotwives and cuckoldresses as a clean up slave and sissy maid, and even all aspects of cuckolding like cleanup, cuckold pregnancy, preparing her for dates, watching, cuckold gangbangs, hearing her outside the door, interracial cuckolding, cuckold in chastity, maid service, rimming the bull and your wife, etc.

I'd be happy to discuss any sissy or trans fetish here no matter how extreme or mild. This can be with men, women, trans women, trans men, sissies, CDs, TVs and TSs.
Okay, I am here, what can I tell you? I have been crazy about having panties to jack off no matter whoes panties is. How old are you to chat in better way.

T&D - what is this?
I presume you have sex with dominant guys with hubby watching. Does he masturbate while your being used by a dominant, or do you

I presume you have sex with dominant guys with hubby watching. Does he masturbate while your being used by a dominant, or do you
oops, hit enter by accident. do you cuff him so he can't touch himself? Or something else? My husband is a cuck is why I ask

Hubby hasn’t seen me with another guy. We’re working on that. I am drawn toward men who are comfortable taking the lead and am very curious about submitting to a dominant man I can trust… someone who can tap my deep bondage fantasies.

If he's into humiliation, he'll love seeing you taking a thick hot cock in front of him, the stud talking coarsely about what a good fuck you are, and how tight and wet your pussy is.

Seeing the cum dripping out of you will be one of the highlights of his life. Good luck.

Back