In the world of sexual fetishes, crossing the political aisle is a kink

Whatever happened to that guy, Kink Tard or whatever his name was, who was always posting all the racist and homophobic crap on here? He probably got arrested for trying to tie up and whip a black gay person, since he hasn't been posting lately (Thankfully.)

Whatever happened to that guy, Kink Tard or whatever his name was, who was always posting all the racist and homophobic crap on here? He probably got arrested for trying to tie up and whip a black gay person, since he hasn't been posting lately (Thankfully.)
He spent most of his time deleting his posts, I pointed a few of his "followers" to what he was posting on the PB. I think a whole bunch dropped him. Now he's gotten rid of his posting he can lay low for a few months and start again on the other forms.

I don't date Republicans. Fascists aren't fuckable unless you're a fascist yourself.
It's sad that people have been categorized and put in boxes based on their political religion rather than the content of their hearts.

It's sad that people have been categorized and put in boxes based on their political religion rather than the content of their hearts.
If you're a fascist, the content of your heart isn't even shit. Shit at least is good for fertilizer.

Gosh, so mush hate from a group that claims to be so inclusive and understanding...
I'm not part of any group, and I don't claim to be inclusive or understanding. I dislike the Democratic party, but I loathe the Republicans. The Democrats are fundamentally conservative, but seem "liberal" because the Republicans are batshit crazy neo-Confederates and neo-Nazis. Don't let that relative framing fool you; Democrats are only as liberal as their corporate donors permit them to be. And they aren't anywhere near leftist; otherwise they'd be seizing the means of production.

Gosh, so mush hate from a group that claims to be so inclusive and understanding...
Personally I don't identify with either faction for that exact reason.
Fascists are pure evil. If you try to be inclusive with fascists, you’re just helping them spread their message of hate. It needs to be vigorously rejected and shunned whenever it rears its loathsome head.

Fascists are pure evil. If you try to be inclusive with fascists, you’re just helping them spread their message of hate. It needs to be vigorously rejected and shunned whenever it rears its loathsome head.
A was very interested in Kennedy but the machine seems to have pushed him away.

If you're a fascist, the content of your heart isn't even shit. Shit at least is good for fertilizer.

I'm not part of any group, and I don't claim to be inclusive or understanding. I dislike the Democratic party, but I loathe the Republicans. The Democrats are fundamentally conservative, but seem "liberal" because the Republicans are batshit crazy neo-Confederates and neo-Nazis. Don't let that relative framing fool you; Democrats are only as liberal as their corporate donors permit them to be. And they aren't anywhere near leftist; otherwise they'd be seizing the means of production.
Do you really believe that 50% of the country is what you describe? I live in the midwest and don't see any of that on either side or anywhere in between.

Do you really believe that 50% of the country is what you describe? I live in the midwest and don't see any of that on either side or anywhere in between.
Only about 20% of the country wants a fascist dictatorship. The nation isn’t split 50/50. Most Americans reject their loathsome views.

True, and many of them literally cannot imagine what that would entail and would not be fans if they got it.

AND, it isn’t even a 50/50 democrat/republican split population-wise, without even considering the fascists. That’s one of the main reasons the popular vote has gone blue for the last several elections…about 25 years.

Last edited:
And to be crystal clear since the thread has veered toward fascists… I was talking about regular republicans, not fascists, with this post (because I don’t consider fascists when asked about “crossing the political aisle”…if that’s even what this is. I prefer to think of it as God’s work and a deeply subversive divine feminine ministry.)
Not exactly but I do enjoy seeing conservative men get aroused by me talking about building beloved community and shared solidarity and the social gospel of Jesus and and and

I get excited 😊 by talking and by my own deep passion for the ideas and the possibility of progress and justice and community…I can feel my already too-full lips getting puffier and pinker as I do…and I see them seeing that at some level even if they are fighting an internal battle and their eyes jerk back and forth toward them and away again like the sight is almost hurting them while they try to remember their dried up libertarian dogma about not needing anyone…

I can see them sometimes wanting to argue but also just melting because they can’t stop thinking about my sweet, voluptuous lips kissing and sucking their hard-hearted cock, making them believe in a world where it’s ok to feel pleasure and be loved. 🥰 inviting them to lay all that hurt and smallness of spirit down on the altar of my abundant sweetness and be invited for the first time maybe to believe they can be given what they need. 🔥❤️🔥

Guess that’s kind of a niche turn on but you asked so there you go.

Last edited:
And to be crystal clear since the thread has veered toward fascists… I was talking about regular republicans, not fascists, with this post (because I don’t consider fascists when asked about “crossing the political aisle”…if that’s even what this is. I prefer to think of it as God’s work and a deeply subversive divine feminine ministry.)
I hope someday sensible conservatives stop giving cover to the fascists and take their party back. The Lincoln Project shows that not ALL Republicans are deplorable.

This, times a thousand.

It is part of the reason I spend time on here, precisely because first and foremost I come to this site because enjoy erotic literature. And it disgusts me to see this forum used as a vehicle to spread intolerance and hate, and I feel it is my moral obligation to stand up to it, and push back. I don't call myself a "liberal" (if anything I lean conservative on many issues) but the outright darkness, hate and oppression being promoted by people on here is not something anyone should accept. Short of banning the offending members (which never seems to work) then the least we can do is call it out for what it is and stand up to it.

Back