Will you share your deepest and darkest fantasies with your partner?

MessyComplicated

Exploring
Will you ever open up and share about your darkest fanatsies with your partner? Or will you even try to act out RP them?

It's take every inch of guts to share your darkest fanatsies as the fear of judgement and reaction haunt us.

If anyone has shared their fanatasies, what was the reaction of the partner?

Yes She and sissy shares, they are usually discussed on the sofa during quiet times and She is always thankful for sissy's truthfulness.

I have shared some of my fantasies and we've done quite a few of them. Those are the ones that a bit more vanilla. My wife is a wonderful woman, sexually engaged and she likes fucking. But she's still conservative enough that I don't think she'd like what I really, really want deep down. I also think she's threatened and insecure and knowing what I want would intimidate her and cause undue anxiety.

I have shared some of my fantasies and we've done quite a few of them. Those are the ones that a bit more vanilla. My wife is a wonderful woman, sexually engaged and she likes fucking. But she's still conservative enough that I don't think she'd like what I really, really want deep down. I also think she's threatened and insecure and knowing what I want would intimidate her and cause undue anxiety.
It's tough and risky to open up about darkest fanatsies.

That kind of sharing is hard. Thinking it and saying it are two totally different things. Another Thing is people fantasize about stuff that they would never do. The thought of what someone else thinks also plays a factor.

Not all fantasies are sexual. I was in the military for a long time, saw a lot of crazy shit. It took me years to share the darker things that ran through my head with my wife.

That kind of sharing is hard. Thinking it and saying it are two totally different things. Another Thing is people fantasize about stuff that they would never do. The thought of what someone else thinks also plays a factor.

Not all fantasies are sexual. I was in the military for a long time, saw a lot of crazy shit. It took me years to share the darker things that ran through my head with my wife.
What affects did those have on your relationship?

Yes, we share all our dark, not so dark, and very dark, secrets. Now, this did not happen on day one, I have been married for 26 years, and if memory serves me right, we shared our first dark secret after 10 years of being married. Some we have made a reality, some we leave for fantasy only, and some we will one day make a reality.

Will you ever open up and share about your darkest fanatsies with your partner? Or will you even try to act out RP them?

It's take every inch of guts to share your darkest fanatsies as the fear of judgement and reaction haunt us.

I have always been very open with all of my girlfriends and wife, as I've been fortunate to be with some very open-minded, adventurous women. But there is one fantasy that I've never shared with anyone until I met some like-minded folks here on Lit. I think there are some things that you almost have to discuss anonymously first, then just hope you get a chance to meet the person who shares your fantasy.

Yes and I have. You are right though in saying it takes a lot of gut to sit down and have that conversation and to be open and honest about it especially if it goes outside of that normal box that we associate with most married couples. You have to be open to sharing and then also be open to hearing theirs and not judging as well.

I have always been very open with all of my girlfriends and wife, as I've been fortunate to be with some very open-minded, adventurous women. But there is one fantasy that I've never shared with anyone until I met some like-minded folks here on Lit. I think there are some things that you almost have to discuss anonymously first, then just hope you get a chance to meet the person who shares your fantasy.
Ditto to that, when you have the right person to act/speak with it's very easy:)

Yes, my wife and I are very open with each other. It doesn’t mean she wants to indulge each one of them, but I feel very fortunate that she does not think I’m “weird” or “crazy”.

I’m just super sexual.

And I’m glad I can share it with her.

Yes, we share all our dark, not so dark, and very dark, secrets. Now, this did not happen on day one, I have been married for 26 years, and if memory serves me right, we shared our first dark secret after 10 years of being married. Some we have made a reality, some we leave for fantasy only, and some we will one day make a reality.
Who opened up first about fanatsies?

đź’Ż

Not a chance. I once observed that two women with whom I worked were hot, and the response was not something I care to repeat.

In my defense, my coworkers were really hot.

Back