How Long Do You Wait Before You Reveal Your True Perverted Self?

So, you were very upfront about most of your kinks, and it went swimmingly. But your suggesting to others let their fetishes "trickle out slowly". šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ˜ Glad it worked out for you, and I hope you keep learning new kinky things about each other.

We have been married for forty years now. For the first twenty or so I kept it pretty straight. For the next ten years I started letting myself open up. Not being pushy, mostly sharing fantasies and showing some of my sub and sissy ways. Now days she embraces it and is actually more kinky than I Am. Of course it wasnā€™t as simple as this sounds but it is a great journey.

I told my ex husband I liked pee and his reaction was basically "EW!" so never told him any more.
Never tried that but willing to. If I had a wife or partner who wanted to, I would be willing if it gave them pleasure. There isnā€™t much I wouldnā€™t be willing to try at least once ( maybe a couple of things)

Never tried that but willing to. If I had a wife or partner who wanted to, I would be willing if it gave them pleasure. There isnā€™t much I wouldnā€™t be willing to try at least once ( maybe a couple of things)
I think everyone should try to get over their hang-ups about pee and at least try water sports once or twice. I found that after a night of mixed cocktails, my wife's piss just tasted like, well, a warm, watered-down cocktail! And she orgasmed both times I drank her pee right from her pussy. But she had to be hammered to relax enough to be able to do that. And even if folks are too grossed out to actually taste their lover's piss, I think everyone should at least get peed on once in their life, if for no other reason than to know that they had tried it.

I think everyone should try to get over their hang-ups about pee and at least try water sports once or twice. I found that after a night of mixed cocktails, my wife's piss just tasted like, well, a warm, watered-down cocktail! And she orgasmed both times I drank her pee right from her pussy. But she had to be hammered to relax enough to be able to do that. And even if folks are too grossed out to actually taste their lover's piss, I think everyone should at least get peed on once in their life, if for no other reason than to know that they had tried it.
I dated a woman and told her I would like to have her pee on me after she told me it was one of her fantasies. She said none of her other lovers were willing. She was willing but couldnā€™t pee. When she felt like peeing she said I should follow her to the bathroom, got on my knees as she sat on the toilet with my mouth wide open. She still couldnā€™t let it go. It never happened with her. She also didnā€™t want me to pee on her.

I dated a woman and told her I would like to have her pee on me after she told me it was one of her fantasies. She said none of her other lovers were willing. She was willing but couldnā€™t pee. When she felt like peeing she said I should follow her to the bathroom, got on my knees as she sat on the toilet with my mouth wide open. She still couldnā€™t let it go. It never happened with her. She also didnā€™t want me to pee on her.
That sucks that you couldn't fulfill that fantasy just because she couldn't relax enough to go, even though she obviously wanted to. Overcoming that mental block is super hard for most people.

That sucks that you couldn't fulfill that fantasy just because she couldn't relax enough to go, even though she obviously wanted to. Overcoming that mental block is super hard for most people.
I figure that if itā€™s meant to be it will happen. Unfortunately, most women Iā€™ve been with have expressed fantasies that Iā€™ve been willing to help facilitate but push came to shove, they backed out of fulfilling them. One or too weā€™re willing to role play with me the fantasy but not adding an additional person or persons. One had a fantasy of being on a bed face down in a mirrored room & wanted to be surrounded by men jerking off. She wanted a funnel inserted into her ass and as each man came, he would shoot his load into the funnel. I offered to set that up, finding a motel w a mirrored room & inviting men up to the room. She declined but we did rent that room & I got to deposit my cum into a funnel as she orgasmed fantasizing I was a bunch of men.

I figure that if itā€™s meant to be it will happen. Unfortunately, most women Iā€™ve been with have expressed fantasies that Iā€™ve been willing to help facilitate but push came to shove, they backed out of fulfilling them. One or too weā€™re willing to role play with me the fantasy but not adding an additional person or persons. One had a fantasy of being on a bed face down in a mirrored room & wanted to be surrounded by men jerking off. She wanted a funnel inserted into her ass and as each man came, he would shoot his load into the funnel. I offered to set that up, finding a motel w a mirrored room & inviting men up to the room. She declined but we did rent that room & I got to deposit my cum into a funnel as she orgasmed fantasizing I was a bunch of men.
Now THAT'S a fabulous encounter.

I really wanted to see that. She said she fantasized about a room filled w men surrounding her & filling her up until the funnel overflowed. She had some great fantasies but wanted them left as fantasies
No offense, but who cares? You got to drain your balls into a funnel in her asshole! That's an experience 99.99% of us guys will never get.

No offense, but who cares? You got to drain your balls into a funnel in her asshole! That's an experience 99.99% of us guys will never get.
I was disappointed for her. It was her fantasy, not mine. It really wasnā€™t about me. I guess thatā€™s the problem with a lot of men. Who cares if she is satisfied? Who cares if her desires are fulfilled? As long as men ā€œdrain your balls,ā€ what she wants doesnā€™t really matter.

I care, even if no other man does. I care if she has an orgasm or more than one. I care if she is happy & satisfied. I care that I listen to what SHE wants & donā€™t put draining my balls before her satisfaction.

I was disappointed for her. It was her fantasy, not mine. It really wasnā€™t about me. I guess thatā€™s the problem with a lot of men. Who cares if she is satisfied? Who cares if her desires are fulfilled? As long as men ā€œdrain your balls,ā€ what she wants doesnā€™t really matter.

I care, even if no other man does. I care if she has an orgasm or more than one. I care if she is happy & satisfied. I care that I listen to what SHE wants & donā€™t put draining my balls before her satisfaction.
Dude, don't take me the wrong way. She had a chance to fulfilling her fantasy and ended up getting cold feet. Not your fault, you did everything you could to help her fulfill it. And you did fulfill at least part of it. šŸ™‚

Has anyone tried leading with the most outrageous and perverted topic possible, just to feel someone out for how they might react to lesser fantasies and fetishes? Like in a salary negotiation, starting off with a ridiculously high demand, then the two sides navigate to a reasonable middleground.
My girlfriend now my wife was one of those girls who didn't want to get pregnant so anal sex was Ok with her. I loved playing with her ass and getting her ready for anal sex and sometimes this would go on for hours. I almost didn't graduate from college because we where having so much anal sex time. With her permission I have attached a photo of her getting ready for anal sex.

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasted a lot of opportunities by being shy about my sexual desires. Now I bring it up before we even meet. I'm looking for a specific power / role play / age play dynamic and I want a woman who loves sex as much as me. Beating around the bush only delays spanking the pussy!

Now, I preface this statement first that I am not comparing people to animals. Iā€™m just using this as an example that most people can relate to.

People are not unlike a shelter dogs you adopt. Some may be open and affectionate right away, but they may be reserved and timid. They don't know you or trust you yet. May take weeks or months. Itā€™s important to give them time and show them they can trust you not to hurt them. You never know what they went through before.

With people, show your partner they can trust you. Ask them about their fetish first and don't freak out and NEVER tell anyone else what they said. Show them they can trust you with their secrets. Allow them to open up to you.

If they like rough sex and dirty talk with name calling. NEVER do that to them outside of sex or in public. Donā€™t shame other peopleā€™s fetishes in front of them.

When they trust you wonā€™t shame them. Theyā€™re far less likely to judge you for your fetishes.

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm just curious how long you have to know/date someone, in real life, before you're comfortable sharing your deepest, darkest memories, fetishes, and fantasies. ALL of them. Are you always brazen and straightforward, putting all your perverted cards on the table to start with? Or does it take you weeks, months, or even years to fully bare your twisted soul? I know many, if not most of you out there, are married or are in long-term commitments, so how long did it take before you revealed your final form? Or have you never come completely clean with your spouse/partner, and that's why you love Lit?

Looking forward to all answers. As always, have a horny day!
Well I would say my husband knows all the darkest corners of my naughty self and is probably one of the few. I do not tend to show that side of myself until knowing people well and being able to tell their reaction or unless someone I am around is around due to a specific part of that side. My husband and I were pretty open right out of the gate dating but we were not like a normal couple in the sense our relationship was very light and we knew both to have reputations of highly sexual people. Even that being said I think we are still learning new things years later.

One of my very earliest life lessons, so many years ago ... NEVER fully trust anyone. NEVER. No exceptions.
Absolutely, not even your parents and closest friends. Learned that the hard way.

That's so sexy
Iā€™ve told all the women Iā€™ve ever been with that Iā€™m open to almost every fantasy or ā€œkinkā€ they have. If it excites them or gives them pleasure, why not? No judgement or labels. The caveat is scat pretty much.

Back