Guys into SPH, did you start out as genuinely embarrassed or ashamed?

I know guys tend to obsess over penis size and it’s a shame it becomes an issue of anxiety and shame for those who suffer from the embarrassment. From a woman’s standpoint, most of us reach orgasm during intercourse as a result of “friction/pressure when the penis contacts the clitoris”. Our clitoris is VERY easy to “reach” with almost ANY penis if the guy has a clue ‘’where to aim”! The clitoris is approximately about a half inch or less “inside” and so it doesn’t take 8 inches to make contact. Also, as a personal observation, men who have average or smaller penises often have develop MUCH more satisfying oral skills in order to make sure they can give excellent pleasure. I realize a large penis looks more impressive but we women have to live with the same issue regarding breast size remarks. None of us are perfect as we are dealt the hand given at birth…. DNA is a bitch LOL.

I know guys tend to obsess over penis size and it’s a shame it becomes an issue of anxiety and shame for those who suffer from the embarrassment. From a woman’s standpoint, most of us reach orgasm during intercourse as a result of “friction/pressure when the penis contacts the clitoris”. Our clitoris is VERY easy to “reach” with almost ANY penis if the guy has a clue ‘’where to aim”! The clitoris is approximately about a half inch or less “inside” and so it doesn’t take 8 inches to make contact. Also, as a personal observation, men who have average or smaller penises often have develop MUCH more satisfying oral skills in order to make sure they can give excellent pleasure. I realize a large penis looks more impressive but we women have to live with the same issue regarding breast size remarks. None of us are perfect as we are dealt the hand given at birth…. DNA is a bitch LOL.
I’m probably average when erect but always saw myself as smaller. I was told those things by a few women I have been with. I was surprised when one said I could hit the right places deep in, it was my third time having sex.

In regards to breast size, smaller or average size breasts tend to look better.

I learned to speak cunnilingus early in like ☺️

I remember waiting for my growth spurt, excited about how it would grow, and it never did.

It took away all my confidence. I was defeated.
My first experience, when she pulled my pants down, I covered my face, under a pillow, as she sucked on it.

Any time size was mentioned, I would get anxious in conversations.

Held me back from being myself.

I came to acceptance of the size after looking back on one of my most embarrassing sexual experiences. I see it as an SPH situation that I replay over and over in my mind. Trying to relive it now, with my current partner, is hard…. But it gets me sooo hard.

What was the most embarrassing sexual experience that you remember so vividly?

What was the most embarrassing sexual experience that you remember so vividly?
For lack of anything else to do I’m going to assume you addressed this to anyone who wants to answer.

After the change room incidents at swimming classes where I learned from the boys that my flaccid penis was small.

I was in the pool and we were lined up in two rows boys facing girls. We had to do some task that involved jumping up and then sinking into the water to crouch and touch the bottom.

As I did this my bathers came off as I sank into the water. Luckily as we had to touch the floor I could pull them back up quickly. The girl opposite saw this and smiled with a blush. I am not sure how clear it would have been under water with the splashes but she knew what happened.

The girls already heard the gossip from the boys anyway. My fantasy even at the time was that one or two of them would just approach me and ask for a look. I was already forming a SPH/CFNM fetish.

Back