Senior wife introduces another young man into the world of sex

Love the fantasy of women 40+ (single or married) who just want to have no-strings-attached sex with much younger men (18+). Even more than one guy at a time. No serious romance involved. Just intense, hot sex. She’s using them just as much as they’re using her.

Wife goes out on Saturday nights sometimes and doesn't come home until Sunday morning. Looking like she got fucked to hell and back but a satisfied grin on her face.

I know I posted this before but do not know where.

My second ex wife spends the winters in a foreign country in a warm climate. She samples the local population regularly.

She is 66. Her latest friend was 22. She said he has erectile dysfunction.

He couldn’t get it down.

I've shared a million fantasies over the years with my wife about other guys we have known and know today, talking about them fucking her. A hand full of our son's friends are some of them. This one son's friend worked in the same place where I worked, before I retired. We talked and he actually mentioned about fucking this other friend's mom, I was like WOW! I used that fantasy in bed one night, I mentioned this son's friend Sean when my wife was sucking my cock. She moaned and said, "show me how Sean's hard young cock would fill his friend's mom's mouth." I got so hard and squirting my load a few seconds later thinking I was my son's friend Sean. Later we talked and my wife just said, "I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle Sean in bed, I just think how wild he would be and rough, fucking my pussy sore." OH FUCK! I was getting my hard little 4" daddy pee, pee all over again.

I LOVE! thinking of these much young guys fucking my wife's hairy old mom pussy, guys half our age. Then to think of a son's friend making me a laughed at old cuckold.

Last edited:
I wanted to be a shared wife, but then my husband didn't agree. Now I am just shared.

My youngest was 21 yrs old. After talking, I told him he couldn't handle me. He convinced me to let him try. I was topless and we were talking about all things sexual. He asked if he could stroke. He did. I moved closer, sitting on an ottoman between his knees. We were still talking and he had never had his balls sucked.
One touch by my tongue, and he exploded in his hand. He cleaned up and left. And blocked me. LOL

I was with a 25 yr old former Marine. 6 years in. Working at the Pentagon. Masters in engineering.
He was NOT new to sex. No way. He handed me the condom, and I asked what I should do with it. I was 56 and had never rolled one onto a guy. LOL

End of summer, I met a grad school graduate. 25. Not a virgin, but not very experienced either. Cutie.

We kissed. Moved to bed.
He had a scrawny, young, body. Not physically mature. But very enthusiastic. ;)

He had never titty fucked any college girls. None were big enough for it, he said. 38DD. Now he has.

Very agile and flexible. After round one, we kissed and played. Got him nice and hard.
He had never entered an ass.
I was happy to give him that.

Made sure he won't forget me.

3 months later, he was back in the area. Stopped over after dinner one night. Before the door was even closed he grabbed me and had his tongue down my throat. His kiss was sweet. I asked what he had for dessert. He said nothing. He was hoping dessert was me.

Meow.

Awesome to read this on a Saturday night
I remember when I was that age and my first experience with a real woman...

I wanted to be a shared wife, but then my husband didn't agree. Now I am just shared.

My youngest was 21 yrs old. After talking, I told him he couldn't handle me. He convinced me to let him try. I was topless and we were talking about all things sexual. He asked if he could stroke. He did. I moved closer, sitting on an ottoman between his knees. We were still talking and he had never had his balls sucked.
One touch by my tongue, and he exploded in his hand. He cleaned up and left. And blocked me. LOL

I was with a 25 yr old former Marine. 6 years in. Working at the Pentagon. Masters in engineering.
He was NOT new to sex. No way. He handed me the condom, and I asked what I should do with it. I was 56 and had never rolled one onto a guy. LOL

End of summer, I met a grad school graduate. 25. Not a virgin, but not very experienced either. Cutie.

We kissed. Moved to bed.
He had a scrawny, young, body. Not physically mature. But very enthusiastic. ;)

He had never titty fucked any college girls. None were big enough for it, he said. 38DD. Now he has.

Very agile and flexible. After round one, we kissed and played. Got him nice and hard.
He had never entered an ass.
I was happy to give him that.

Made sure he won't forget me.

3 months later, he was back in the area. Stopped over after dinner one night. Before the door was even closed he grabbed me and had his tongue down my throat. His kiss was sweet. I asked what he had for dessert. He said nothing. He was hoping dessert was me.

Meow.
I wish I had such and education

She was my oral instructor, and I can still remember her gentle coaching and the way she wiggled herself and humped my tongue and especially the way she convulsed when I was finally able to get her off. I was determined not to stop when I heard the change in her breathing and I didn't give up until she reached down and grabbed me by my ears and pulled me on top of her and gave me the best fuck I've ever had....

It depends on where in Pennsylvania you live.

Typically the hard part happens on its own.

I like my men to melt like butter on a hot knife. But I do not like to get my hands all dirty.

Its like m&m's.

It depends on where in Pennsylvania you live.

Typically the hard part happens on its own.

I like my men to melt like butter on a hot knife. But I do not like to get my hands all dirty.

Its like m&m's.
they melt in your mouth. niiiiice

Back