Senior wife introduces another young man into the world of sex

This past Sunday after church, my wife was acting a little goofy, but fun. When we got home, she finally let me in on the secret.

Three days ago, I was in meetings all day for work and I completely forgot there was going to be a repair person coming by the house that day. The computer in my den would not turn on, so I made an appointment with a well-known company who sent one of their "geeks" by, Anyway, my wife took care of it.

Apparently, there was just a loose wire and the geek fixed it. My wife was standing there when the computer powered back on. I do not have a lock screen so when it turned on, it went right to my main screen. That was the problem!

My computer wallpaper is a picture of my silver-haired 66-year-old wife on our king-size bed, leaning back against the headboard with her legs spread. Her pussy is gaping open and there is semen leaking out of her freshly used body which was put there by a friend and myself. My wife said that she apologized but the kid would not quit glancing at her picture. She was embarrassed until he mentioned how beautiful she was and how he could only hope to be with a woman as beautiful as her when he was finally lucky enough to be with a woman.

I knew my wife and was not surprised when she told me that she invited him back to our home to make his wish come true. He was scheduled to arrive at 2:00 p.m.

When the young man, Scott, arrived I spoke with him for a while so he would be relaxed. He is 22 years old and a tall thin young man. He seemed ok with the fact that I was going to be watching them together.

Words cannot describe well enough how my wife introduced him into the world of sex! She was dressed in a silk nightgown and laid him on the bed, where she slowly undressed him. She toyed with him for a while, caressing his naked body and licking his cock. When the pre-cum was glistening on the tip of his penis, she removed her nightgown, laid on the bed and spread her legs. She put her arms out to him, welcoming him into her aged body. He was only inside of my wife for about a minute before he exploded in her.

My wife switched places with Scott and now he was laying on his back. She licked his slimy spent penis until it was erect again. She then mounted him and began riding him while kissing him passionately. I watched from the foot of the bed as his cum (from round 1) was running out of my wife and down his shaft. I masturbated to this magnificent sight.

After about ten minutes or so, he screamed and unloaded into my wife again. She dismounted from Scott and got in between his legs. As she was moving, a few globs of semen dropped out of her. She was now on all fours as she bent over to clean up his penis again with her mouth. My wife's ass was in the air facing me. I saw more of his young seed leaking out of her and running down her inner thighs. This was more than I could handle!

I stood up and entered my wife from behind while she continued cleaning Scott's cock. It was a sloppy mess but it didn't take me long until I blew my wad in her. We all collapsed on the bed, chatting and laughing for a while.

After about 30 minutes, Scott asked (very coyishly) if my wife would mind sucking on him again. This surprised us both as he already popped his nut in her twice. Sure enough, my wife went down on him, and after about 15 minutes, was able to cum in her mouth, which she swallowed.

I took a few pictures of the two of them to send Scott. They then showered together and made plans for the following weekend.

Since 1983, my wife has been a "shared wife". Scott is the 37th young man that has had Susannah as their "first". The fact that she is 66 years old and is still sought after by young men never ceases to amaze me. She still spends "time" on occasion with quite a few of the men. They all said that she was the best they had ever had.
I WISH …. Mmmmm

This past Sunday after church, my wife was acting a little goofy, but fun. When we got home, she finally let me in on the secret.

Three days ago, I was in meetings all day for work and I completely forgot there was going to be a repair person coming by the house that day. The computer in my den would not turn on, so I made an appointment with a well-known company who sent one of their "geeks" by, Anyway, my wife took care of it.

Apparently, there was just a loose wire and the geek fixed it. My wife was standing there when the computer powered back on. I do not have a lock screen so when it turned on, it went right to my main screen. That was the problem!

My computer wallpaper is a picture of my silver-haired 66-year-old wife on our king-size bed, leaning back against the headboard with her legs spread. Her pussy is gaping open and there is semen leaking out of her freshly used body which was put there by a friend and myself. My wife said that she apologized but the kid would not quit glancing at her picture. She was embarrassed until he mentioned how beautiful she was and how he could only hope to be with a woman as beautiful as her when he was finally lucky enough to be with a woman.

I knew my wife and was not surprised when she told me that she invited him back to our home to make his wish come true. He was scheduled to arrive at 2:00 p.m.

When the young man, Scott, arrived I spoke with him for a while so he would be relaxed. He is 22 years old and a tall thin young man. He seemed ok with the fact that I was going to be watching them together.

Words cannot describe well enough how my wife introduced him into the world of sex! She was dressed in a silk nightgown and laid him on the bed, where she slowly undressed him. She toyed with him for a while, caressing his naked body and licking his cock. When the pre-cum was glistening on the tip of his penis, she removed her nightgown, laid on the bed and spread her legs. She put her arms out to him, welcoming him into her aged body. He was only inside of my wife for about a minute before he exploded in her.

My wife switched places with Scott and now he was laying on his back. She licked his slimy spent penis until it was erect again. She then mounted him and began riding him while kissing him passionately. I watched from the foot of the bed as his cum (from round 1) was running out of my wife and down his shaft. I masturbated to this magnificent sight.

After about ten minutes or so, he screamed and unloaded into my wife again. She dismounted from Scott and got in between his legs. As she was moving, a few globs of semen dropped out of her. She was now on all fours as she bent over to clean up his penis again with her mouth. My wife's ass was in the air facing me. I saw more of his young seed leaking out of her and running down her inner thighs. This was more than I could handle!

I stood up and entered my wife from behind while she continued cleaning Scott's cock. It was a sloppy mess but it didn't take me long until I blew my wad in her. We all collapsed on the bed, chatting and laughing for a while.

After about 30 minutes, Scott asked (very coyishly) if my wife would mind sucking on him again. This surprised us both as he already popped his nut in her twice. Sure enough, my wife went down on him, and after about 15 minutes, was able to cum in her mouth, which she swallowed.

I took a few pictures of the two of them to send Scott. They then showered together and made plans for the following weekend.

Since 1983, my wife has been a "shared wife". Scott is the 37th young man that has had Susannah as their "first". The fact that she is 66 years old and is still sought after by young men never ceases to amaze me. She still spends "time" on occasion with quite a few of the men. They all said that she was the best they had ever had.
Wow! Dad was awesome!!

Back