My Senior wife and blowjobs

I consider myself fortunate. My wife is a 66-year-old semi-retired corporate C.E.O. and church leader. She is also a cocksucker, and I say that in the most literal sense of the word.

We look at sex differently than most. Susannah says that it is her belief to do whatever it takes to please her man. I like sex, probably too much, but having her for a wife makes me lucky, and of course, I use it for all I can. I love seeing my wife with another man and make it happen as often as I can!

I have been witness to her giving a 90-year-old guy (she was 45 at the time) his last blowjob which was 4 days before he died.

I have seen her giving an 18-year-old his first blowjob. The look on his face was priceless as she looked into his eyes and swallowed his semen.

I have watched her suck off so many men because their wives will not.

In late 2023, one of her "regulars", a black man, invited her to a bachelor party where SHE was the entertainment. She sucked off 6 black guys in a row and fucked the bachelor, a young black 26-year-old physician.

I have watched as my wife has given dozens upon dozens of blowjobs every year since 1983. She treats every cock as if it was the last one on earth and treats every load of cum swallowed as if it was the most precious gift ever given to her.

My friends line up and wait to be invited to our house to watch sporting events because most of them know that my wife will serve food and drinks wearing a sexy silk nightgown or perhaps nothing more than an apron with her bare ass exposed. They know that at some point I will offer to have Susannah blow them. Some of them even get invited to escape to our bedroom with her to get some "no strings" mature married pussy. I don't know who is more happy....me getting to watch another man enjoy my wife's body or them getting to stick their cock in her.

When my wife sucks cock, it is an art to her. She uses her hands, mouth, lips, and tongue. Then comes the saliva, deep-throating with some gagging and her sexy dirty talk. She is famous for looking into the recipient's eyes as they are cumming in her mouth. She will do her best to swallow every drop and then use a warm washcloth to clean them so they can go about their business.

We still have sex 1-2 times a week without "friends" and it is nice but the real spice happens when I get to watch other guys with her 1-2 times a week on average. It might be a "regular" friend stopping by for a quick blowjob or it might be more.

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
You're a lucky man, I'd love to make friends with both of you!

Your so lucky to have a woman that enjoys giving you pleasure. Tried getting one last night. " NO IT HURTS MY JAW ?
Gawd, Mule, you are gonna have to find a sissy to suck your lovely cock dry.........or a faggot like me. I kicked that cute blondie out because she called me a coward for my kids.

XNOnlA5.jpg

We are old and still enjoy sex. Lynn likes to suck my cock after it has been inside her so she can taste her own juices. Her adventures with other men stopped when she turned 40. Her choice. I never got to watch, but she had my permission and I got a full report.

Thanks for sharing! Your wife looks like she would be fun to be with. My wife fucked and sucked a few men in her 30's, with my permission, one "date" with each man. She would not let me watch, but she always gave me a good play-by-play account of the sexual activity. We are your age now, and she hasn't fucked anybody else in over 20 years.
Would you like her to have sex with someone else again

What a fabulous story and an even better wife. Glad to see she's so comfortable with her sexuality and so are you! You make a great pair.

I had a divorced girlfriend (39) about 30 years ago, and she was a very petite, church-going, very proper mom of two. The first time we slept together, she sucked my cock, and she was pretty good at it. What happened afterwards is what really turned me on. She mentioned that she never enjoyed sucking her ex-husband's cock, but now she couldn't get enough with me. She sucked my cock every time I saw her, and usually multiple times. She told me to let her know when I was about to cum so she could pull off, and finish me with her hand. To see my cock in her hand as she stroked me was amazing, and once I came, she would get a warm washcloth and clean me. Considering the quality and quantity of blowjobs I was getting, why complain? One night, she was sucking me and by then, she had started deep-throating me. I could feel that I was about to cum, and just like I had agreed, I told her I was about to cum and to use her hand, but she just kept sucking.I kept warning her until I just could not hold back,and I released into her mouth. Yes, she spit it out, came back out and cleaned me with a washcloth. I was so sure she was angry with me, but I had tried to tell her multiple times. Finally, I asked her if she had meant for me to cum in her mouth, and she just smiled and nodded. A few weeks later, I was fucking that pretty face of hers early one Saturday morning with her underneath me, and I let go into her mouth.Imagine my surprise when she swallowed every drop.

Women who you don't imagine that are that sexual are the biggest turn ons. Church ladies, businesswomen, teachers,etc. I always wonder what the women I see are really like behind closed doors.

I consider myself fortunate. My wife is a 66-year-old semi-retired corporate C.E.O. and church leader. She is also a cocksucker, and I say that in the most literal sense of the word.

We look at sex differently than most. Susannah says that it is her belief to do whatever it takes to please her man. I like sex, probably too much, but having her for a wife makes me lucky, and of course, I use it for all I can. I love seeing my wife with another man and make it happen as often as I can!

I have been witness to her giving a 90-year-old guy (she was 45 at the time) his last blowjob which was 4 days before he died.

I have seen her giving an 18-year-old his first blowjob. The look on his face was priceless as she looked into his eyes and swallowed his semen.

In late 2023, one of her "regulars", a black man, invited her to a bachelor party where SHE was the entertainment. She sucked off 6 black guys in a row and fucked the bachelor, a young black 26-year-old physician.

I have watched as my wife has given dozens upon dozens of blowjobs every year since 1983. She treats every cock as if it was the last one on earth and treats every load of cum swallowed as if it was the most precious gift ever given to her.

My friends line up and wait to be invited to our house to watch sporting events because most of them know that my wife will serve food and drinks wearing a sexy silk nightgown or perhaps nothing more than an apron with her bare ass exposed. They know that at some point I will offer to have Susannah blow them. Some of them even get invited to escape to our bedroom with her to get some "no strings" mature married pussy. I don't know who is more happy....me getting to watch another man enjoy my wife's body or them getting to stick their cock in her.

When my wife sucks cock, it is an art to her. She uses her hands, mouth, lips, and tongue. Then comes the saliva, deep-throating with some gagging and her sexy dirty talk. She is famous for looking into the recipient's eyes as they are cumming in her mouth. She will do her best to swallow every drop and then use a warm washcloth to clean them so they can go about their business.

We still have sex 1-2 times a week without "friends" and it is nice but the real spice happens when I get to watch other guys with her 1-2 times a week on average. It might be a "regular" friend stopping by for a quick blowjob or it might be more.

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
What a beautiful woman! Thank you for sharing! I have so many questions, but most of them are perverted in one way or another?

I had a divorced girlfriend (39) about 30 years ago, and she was a very petite, church-going, very proper mom of two. The first time we slept together, she sucked my cock, and she was pretty good at it. What happened afterwards is what really turned me on. She mentioned that she never enjoyed sucking her ex-husband's cock, but now she couldn't get enough with me. She sucked my cock every time I saw her, and usually multiple times. She told me to let her know when I was about to cum so she could pull off, and finish me with her hand. To see my cock in her hand as she stroked me was amazing, and once I came, she would get a warm washcloth and clean me. Considering the quality and quantity of blowjobs I was getting, why complain? One night, she was sucking me and by then, she had started deep-throating me. I could feel that I was about to cum, and just like I had agreed, I told her I was about to cum and to use her hand, but she just kept sucking.I kept warning her until I just could not hold back,and I released into her mouth. Yes, she spit it out, came back out and cleaned me with a washcloth. I was so sure she was angry with me, but I had tried to tell her multiple times. Finally, I asked her if she had meant for me to cum in her mouth, and she just smiled and nodded. A few weeks later, I was fucking that pretty face of hers early one Saturday morning with her underneath me, and I let go into her mouth.Imagine my surprise when she swallowed every drop.

Women who you don't imagine that are that sexual are the biggest turn ons. Church ladies, businesswomen, teachers,etc. I always wonder what the women I see are really like behind closed doors.
Love this , thank you. The thought of the prim, proper, older, conservative , reserved woman really enjoying being wanton is SUCH a turn on …. Their pleasure and delight is what I really enjoy, albeit being driven insane by their sexiness myself

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
Yes,sure wish I was close enough and knew your wife. She could suck my cock anytime she would want and drain my balls of every drop of my seed

Back