Senior wife welcomes another into the world of sex

Susannah3

Virgin
We have been having some issues lately with our "smart home" after moving into our senior community. One of the issues we had was our indoor security cameras. If someone is shy or if I am out of town for work, I enjoy live streaming, to watch my wife have sex with other men.

We decided to seek help.

Susannah, (Age 66) who is partially retired but still C.E.O., called the I.T. manager at the corporation she owns. After explaining some of the issues to him, he immediately sent over one of the externs to troubleshoot and hopefully fix our problems.

At about lunchtime yesterday, Doug arrived. He is 19 years old. Doug is a rather obese young man (about 350 lbs) with bright red hair. I explained some of our issues, and he got right to work. He was surprised that we had security cameras in the master bathroom and master bedroom and decided to "school" me on hackers and such. My mind went back to February when a young man named Scott came by to fix my laptop. My wife ended up taking his virginity. It was amazing!

Doug was in my den working on my computer settings and said "I think I might have fixed it. Do you want to test it out?"

I yelled downstairs to my wife and told her to walk into the different rooms to try out the cameras. She did as I asked. All worked well. I then got on the camera microphone in the bedroom and told her to get on the bed. Doug was a little surprised when I asked my wife to do that but he watched intently.

Susannah laid on the bed and looked into the camera. She waved and smiled.

I said into the microphone, "Good, now take some clothes off for me." She smiled and jokingly made a fist, shaking it towards the camera.

Doug asked if I wanted him to leave the room and I told him, "No, stay here and let me know what you think."

Doug and I watched as my wife removed her hoodie and bra, letting her breasts breathe free. She then slid her sweatpants and underwear off, throwing them on the floor. She ran her hands up and down her thighs a few times before looking into the camera and motioning for us to come to her.

"Do you want to play with my wife?", I asked Doug.

Doug was silent for a few seconds and then said, "Sure, but I have never...."

"That's good", I interrupted him. "My wife will take good care of you."

In less than three or four minutes, Doug was lying on our bed naked. I was sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed stroking my cock. Susannah was lying beside Doug, on her side, ready to take his penis into her mouth.

My wife laid her head on Doug's lower abdomen and began slowly sucking his cock. I don't think even sixty seconds passed before Doug grunted and filled my wife's mouth with his young seed. She gulped and gulped, swallowing most of it but some dribbled down her chin.

"That was awesome!", Doug blurted out.

"We need to get you hard again baby", Susannah said.

My wife slid up the bed and began kissing Doug passionately while playing with his spent cock. She also took his hand and put it down to her pussy. I watched the two of them play with each other for a little over five minutes before Doug's cock was standing at attention again. My wife took notice of it as well because she moved from kissing him.

Then came the question we get all too often..."What about a condom to prevent pregnancy?", Doug asked.

My wife and I both chuckled.

Susannah got on her knees and lifted her left leg, swinging it over Doug. Carefully, she reached between her legs and placed Doug's 5" penis at the entrance to her vagina. She then lowered herself onto him, taking him completely inside her.

I watched as she rode the young man. She would ride him for a few pumps and then gyrate on his cock while he was completely "balls deep" in her. This switched back and forth for over ten minutes before Doug let out several loud guttural grunts. From my view, I saw semen leaking out of my wife and running down the shaft of his penis.

"MY TURN!", I exclaimed and got on the bed.

Susannah knew what was next and rolled off of Doug onto her back. She spread her legs as I placed my face to her pussy. I spent a minute or so cleaning Doug's spillage from my wife's pussy. I then lay on the bed on my back and had her suck me until I blasted in her mouth.

Doug promised to keep this all a secret. We made plans for the heavyset young man to come back for more this Friday evening.
sz.jpg

We have been having some issues lately with our "smart home" after moving into our senior community. One of the issues we had was our indoor security cameras. If someone is shy or if I am out of town for work, I enjoy live streaming, to watch my wife have sex with other men.

We decided to seek help.

Susannah, (Age 66) who is partially retired but still C.E.O., called the I.T. manager at the corporation she owns. After explaining some of the issues to him, he immediately sent over one of the externs to troubleshoot and hopefully fix our problems.

At about lunchtime yesterday, Doug arrived. He is 19 years old. Doug is a rather obese young man (about 350 lbs) with bright red hair. I explained some of our issues, and he got right to work. He was surprised that we had security cameras in the master bathroom and master bedroom and decided to "school" me on hackers and such. My mind went back to February when a young man named Scott came by to fix my laptop. My wife ended up taking his virginity. It was amazing!

Doug was in my den working on my computer settings and said "I think I might have fixed it. Do you want to test it out?"

I yelled downstairs to my wife and told her to walk into the different rooms to try out the cameras. She did as I asked. All worked well. I then got on the camera microphone in the bedroom and told her to get on the bed. Doug was a little surprised when I asked my wife to do that but he watched intently.

I said into the microphone, "Good, now take some clothes off for me." She smiled and jokingly made a fist, shaking it towards the camera.

Doug asked if I wanted him to leave the room and I told him, "No, stay here and let me know what you think."

Doug and I watched as my wife removed her hoodie and bra, letting her breasts breathe free. She then slid her sweatpants and underwear off, throwing them on the floor. She ran her hands up and down her thighs a few times before looking into the camera and motioning for us to come to her.

In less than three or four minutes, Doug was lying on our bed naked. I was sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed stroking my cock. Susannah was lying beside Doug, on her side, ready to take his penis into her mouth.

My wife laid her head on Doug's lower abdomen and began slowly sucking his cock. I don't think even sixty seconds passed before Doug grunted and filled my wife's mouth with his young seed. She gulped and gulped, swallowing most of it but some dribbled down her chin.

My wife slid up the bed and began kissing Doug passionately while playing with his spent cock. She also took his hand and put it down to her pussy. I watched the two of them play with each other for a little over five minutes before Doug's cock was standing at attention again. My wife took notice of it as well because she moved from kissing him.

Then came the question we get all too often..."What about a condom to prevent pregnancy?", Doug asked.

Susannah got on her knees and lifted her left leg, swinging it over Doug. Carefully, she reached between her legs and placed Doug's 5" penis at the entrance to her vagina. She then lowered herself onto him, taking him completely inside her.

I watched as she rode the young man. She would ride him for a few pumps and then gyrate on his cock while he was completely "balls deep" in her. This switched back and forth for over ten minutes before Doug let out several loud guttural grunts. From my view, I saw semen leaking out of my wife and running down the shaft of his penis.

Susannah knew what was next and rolled off of Doug onto her back. She spread her legs as I placed my face to her pussy. I spent a minute or so cleaning Doug's spillage from my wife's pussy. I then lay on the bed on my back and had her suck me until I blasted in her mouth.

Doug promised to keep this all a secret. We made plans for the heavyset young man to come back for more this Friday evening.
View attachment 2331516
Beautiful body and awesome story - LOVE them

We decided to seek help.

View attachment 2331516
Well done, hot story!

We decided to seek help.

View attachment 2331516
another tik mark on the bedpost..

We decided to seek help.

View attachment 2331516
She’s lovely. Good to hear she’s taking no prisoners 🥰🥰🥰.

Back