My Senior wife and blowjobs

Susannah3

Virgin
I consider myself fortunate. My wife is a 66-year-old semi-retired corporate C.E.O. and church leader. She is also a cocksucker, and I say that in the most literal sense of the word.

We look at sex differently than most. Susannah says that it is her belief to do whatever it takes to please her man. I like sex, probably too much, but having her for a wife makes me lucky, and of course, I use it for all I can. I love seeing my wife with another man and make it happen as often as I can!

I have been witness to her giving a 90-year-old guy (she was 45 at the time) his last blowjob which was 4 days before he died.

I have seen her giving an 18-year-old his first blowjob. The look on his face was priceless as she looked into his eyes and swallowed his semen.

I have watched her suck off so many men because their wives will not.

In late 2023, one of her "regulars", a black man, invited her to a bachelor party where SHE was the entertainment. She sucked off 6 black guys in a row and fucked the bachelor, a young black 26-year-old physician.

I have watched as my wife has given dozens upon dozens of blowjobs every year since 1983. She treats every cock as if it was the last one on earth and treats every load of cum swallowed as if it was the most precious gift ever given to her.

My friends line up and wait to be invited to our house to watch sporting events because most of them know that my wife will serve food and drinks wearing a sexy silk nightgown or perhaps nothing more than an apron with her bare ass exposed. They know that at some point I will offer to have Susannah blow them. Some of them even get invited to escape to our bedroom with her to get some "no strings" mature married pussy. I don't know who is more happy....me getting to watch another man enjoy my wife's body or them getting to stick their cock in her.

When my wife sucks cock, it is an art to her. She uses her hands, mouth, lips, and tongue. Then comes the saliva, deep-throating with some gagging and her sexy dirty talk. She is famous for looking into the recipient's eyes as they are cumming in her mouth. She will do her best to swallow every drop and then use a warm washcloth to clean them so they can go about their business.

We still have sex 1-2 times a week without "friends" and it is nice but the real spice happens when I get to watch other guys with her 1-2 times a week on average. It might be a "regular" friend stopping by for a quick blowjob or it might be more.

My wife is my addiction!

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

I consider myself fortunate. My wife is a 66-year-old semi-retired corporate C.E.O. and church leader. She is also a cocksucker, and I say that in the most literal sense of the word.

We look at sex differently than most. Susannah says that it is her belief to do whatever it takes to please her man. I like sex, probably too much, but having her for a wife makes me lucky, and of course, I use it for all I can. I love seeing my wife with another man and make it happen as often as I can!

I have been witness to her giving a 90-year-old guy (she was 45 at the time) his last blowjob which was 4 days before he died.

I have seen her giving an 18-year-old his first blowjob. The look on his face was priceless as she looked into his eyes and swallowed his semen.

In late 2023, one of her "regulars", a black man, invited her to a bachelor party where SHE was the entertainment. She sucked off 6 black guys in a row and fucked the bachelor, a young black 26-year-old physician.

I have watched as my wife has given dozens upon dozens of blowjobs every year since 1983. She treats every cock as if it was the last one on earth and treats every load of cum swallowed as if it was the most precious gift ever given to her.

My friends line up and wait to be invited to our house to watch sporting events because most of them know that my wife will serve food and drinks wearing a sexy silk nightgown or perhaps nothing more than an apron with her bare ass exposed. They know that at some point I will offer to have Susannah blow them. Some of them even get invited to escape to our bedroom with her to get some "no strings" mature married pussy. I don't know who is more happy....me getting to watch another man enjoy my wife's body or them getting to stick their cock in her.

When my wife sucks cock, it is an art to her. She uses her hands, mouth, lips, and tongue. Then comes the saliva, deep-throating with some gagging and her sexy dirty talk. She is famous for looking into the recipient's eyes as they are cumming in her mouth. She will do her best to swallow every drop and then use a warm washcloth to clean them so they can go about their business.

We still have sex 1-2 times a week without "friends" and it is nice but the real spice happens when I get to watch other guys with her 1-2 times a week on average. It might be a "regular" friend stopping by for a quick blowjob or it might be more.

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
Looks like a lady that could handle just about any cock she met.

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
She(and you) have lived a life!

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
awesome!!!!!!

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607

I want to be your buddy. What a perfect day for any guy.

Sport on tv ⚽️ Beer in hand 🍺 Hosts wife sucking on my cock. 🍆

That must be the closest thing to being in heaven

Thanks for sharing! Your wife looks like she would be fun to be with. My wife fucked and sucked a few men in her 30's, with my permission, one "date" with each man. She would not let me watch, but she always gave me a good play-by-play account of the sexual activity. We are your age now, and she hasn't fucked anybody else in over 20 years.

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
She’s fucking amazing brother!! ❤️🤩❤️

My wife is my addiction!

View attachment 2331607
I wish you were in NJ !

Your so lucky to have a woman that enjoys giving you pleasure. Tried getting one last night. " NO IT HURTS MY JAW ?

Back