What type of humiliations led to your SPH fetish?

Interesting. . . I’ve definitely encountered those who were like “finally! I get to be mean!”. . . Which can be hot in the moment but doesn’t always translate to healthy boundaries.

Well I think that when playing a dominant or top role there is some element of that. You don't want to get too deep into that mindset, but it helps your partner enjoy the experience if they know that you are enjoying it too. It is a matter of allowing myself that indulgence without losing sight of the well being of the man I am compelling to submit. I don't want to be a bitch or destructive, but sadistic is a bit of a different thing.

Well I think that when playing a dominant or top role there is some element of that. You don't want to get too deep into that mindset, but it helps your partner enjoy the experience if they know that you are enjoying it too. It is a matter of allowing myself that indulgence without losing sight of the well being of the man I am compelling to submit. I don't want to be a bitch or destructive, but sadistic is a bit of a different thing.
Oh for sure. As the recipient of this play I want my partner to enjoy themselves as well, so a bit of sadism works wonders.

What I think some people don’t realize (but you clearly do) is that like most fetishes, there’s a lot of ways to do it. And one size (see what I did thee) doesn’t fit all.

Oh for sure. As the recipient of this play I want my partner to enjoy themselves as well, so a bit of sadism works wonders.

What I think some people don’t realize (but you clearly do) is that like most fetishes, there’s a lot of ways to do it. And one size (see what I did thee) doesn’t fit all.
Yes. And in my opinion a "good" Dom or Top is very dialled into what there partner wants. There is a degree of self indulgence and perhaps sadism, but it needs to fit into what works overall for both parties. I will take the lead and I will take it in a direction that appeals to me, but only if I know it appeals to my partner too. We are indulging a non-traditional type of stimulation, not hurting one another even if the casual observer doesn't quite get that.

Not sure what it was for me. I’ve always known I was small. When I was in jr high and high school, I lived in a small town so I’d just go home to shower after gym.

When I was 24 or so, I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me while I was away for a week. I got home while she was at work and found a pair of extremely wet panties on the floor. That definitely turned me on but I don’t know how big the guy that made them so wet was.

SPH just kind of developed I think. Also, I was diagnosed with gynecomastia at a young age so I knew I had more estrogen than other males. My tits are nice though ;-) Lol

I have always (since teenage) been aroused by women who I perceive as “haughty,” superior, and dismissive of me, especially attractive and intelligent, capable women. I believe this started by being rejected and teased by the “popular girls” in early teenage when I was tall, gangly, and awkward. Then, when I started having the desire to wear panties (and started doing so), I started imagining what these types of desirable girls and women would think if they knew. The thought aroused me. Part of me was petrified about discovery, part of me wanted girls/women to know.

Then I started to realize (read about) penis size and realize that mine was smaller than average. I had some SPH fantasies, but got married, had kids, had sex on a fairly regular basis with my wife. I lived with the illusion that she was okay with it. And I felt lucky that I had married one of those bright, attractive women that had intimidated and aroused me in teenage. But, she was naturally dominant. After empty nest we had some open conversations about sex (leading to the FLR we have now and my wearing panties 24/7), and she told me that she preferred my tongue/mouth to my penis because of my size and my tendency to PE.

I was at first devastated. But, as she understood that I was aroused by erotic humiliation, she has used it to control and arouse me. I am now accepting of it, but still aroused when she makes me tell her why it is not worthy of her pussy and I must ask to cum in some other humiliating way.

So, it wasn’t one or two experiences, it was an evolution. But it fits with my submission.

Last edited:
I have always (since teenage) been aroused by women who I perceive as “haughty,” superior, and dismissive of me, especially attractive and intelligent, capable women. I believe this started by being rejected and teased by the “popular girls” in early teenage when I was tall, gangly, and awkward. Then, when I started having the desire to wear panties (and started doing so), I started imagining what these types of desirable girls and women would think if they knew. The thought aroused me. Part of me was petrified about discovery, part of me wanted girls/women to know.

Then I started to realize (read about) penis size and realize that mine was smaller than average. I had some SPH fantasies, but got married, had kids, had sex on a fairly regular basis with my wife. I lived with the illusion that she was okay with it. And I felt lucky that I had married one of those bright, attractive women that had intimidated and aroused me in teenage. But, she was naturally dominant. After empty nest we had some open conversations about sex (leading to the FLR we have now and my wearing panties 24/7), and she told me that she preferred my tongue/mouth to my penis because of my size and my tendency to PE.

I was at first devastated. But, as she understood that I was aroused by erotic humiliation, she has used it to control and arouse me. I am now accepting of it, but still aroused when she makes me tell her why it is not worthy of her pussy and I must ask to cum in some other humiliating way.

So, it wasn’t one or two experiences, it was an evolution. But it fits with my submission.
Has your wife taken to enjoying men with larger cocks than you? If so, does that help you play into your arousal?

Has your wife taken to enjoying men with larger cocks than you? If so, does that help you play into your arousal?
No, we have a totally monogamous relationship. That has never been something she has had an interest in doing. She prefers her vibrator and oral worship. And, the power of my incredible unmet desire for her pussy!

Back