Unplanned events increased one of your fetishes?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
Has anyone else had an unplanned event which increased the intensity of one of your already existing fetishes?

In 2021, I was taken to the hospital for emergency stomach surgery. I guess I never considered certain factors. Like I had no idea that I would regain consciousness after the surgery and find myself nude in a hallway.

There were 3 female nurses standing over me. I looked down at my exposed penis and one of the nurses must have inserted a catheter. One thing I immediately found embarrassing was that the catheter tubing was heavy enough to bend my small penis to the right side. I tried desperately to get my penis to point forward. I figured that being bent to the side only made me seem even smaller.

When soft, my penis is very small so this was shocking to know that 3 female nurses were seeing my small penis.

This was all very emotionally overwhelming. However, I think I was helped by the fact that I had a pre-existing nudity and small penis humiliation fetish.

As you can imagine, my nudity and SPH fetishes went into high gear after the hospital incident.

Shortly after I cussed out a street preacher damning me to Hell in college (I was just a random passerby, he didn’t even know me), I got a dare from a serious swinger I knew at the time. She had her own crazed freedom loving philosophy.

“I dare you to walk across the Town Lake railroad trestle at a random hour and speed at some point tonight. Don’t check the train schedule, just do it! And should you survive, call me!”

Later, after I accomplished this feat, one step at a time, the same swinger said this when I called her- “You actually did it? Damn! Ok, get home fast as you can now. I’ll be waiting naked and ready for you- and bring your A game. My girlfriend wants some too.”

For some reason, I still get off on writing crazy shock erotica and doing wild bedroom encounters following big accomplishments today.

I had a chance MFF threesome with a my fiance at the time and one of the girls she worked in the pub with. I got to watch them two, fuck them both, etc - we all had moments of just two of us while the other took a break. We have never had another threesome, which has now got me wanting to watch her with a guy. Not necessarily enter a hotwife lifestyle, just a one-off. Even if it's her texting me that she's met someone while she's out and he's invited her back to his - photos and story acceptable after. I see myself of more of a stag than a cuck though - no interest in sissy stuff, cock-sucking, etc.

I had a chance MFF threesome with a my fiance at the time and one of the girls she worked in the pub with. I got to watch them two, fuck them both, etc - we all had moments of just two of us while the other took a break. We have never had another threesome, which has now got me wanting to watch her with a guy. Not necessarily enter a hotwife lifestyle, just a one-off. Even if it's her texting me that she's met someone while she's out and he's invited her back to his - photos and story acceptable after. I see myself of more of a stag than a cuck though - no interest in sissy stuff, cock-sucking, etc.
#metoo

Back